The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread*

+36
Ivor Coff
sophosuni
Mister Blade
Artois
GrahamOfTheDead
Wild Osprey
kenyanscott
Virus25061984
Armed Kross
Angel
devils phoenix
iFINGER
K05ch3i
monders
wewon5times
Shammy
Lance the pimp
BBK
garymason72
moomin
KENT HAMMER
gamblor74
palindromic BOB
Dangerous Dave
Kev Lar 1
PJ RISING
minkey_monkey
Bluffin Aces
ArcadeThrowback
harry haddack
XkurosakiX
Tricky34
Thommo
Ba5sett
Leigh36295
Mavriick
40 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

*Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread* - Page 4 Empty *Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread*

Post  Mavriick Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Where`s the best place to pre-order mw2 from that will guarantee day of launch or even before.i`ve got to order two copies of the game. Very Happy
Mavriick
Mavriick
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Mavriick55
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-03-27
TGD Reputation : 15
TGD Elite Member Points : 6163

Back to top Go down

*Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread* - Page 4 Empty Re: *Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread*

Post  Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:41 am

Well my copy of MW2 turned up yesterday and OMFG what an awesome game - played some of the campaign, some of the Sp Ops and had 1 game on a Free-for-all (got my arse kicked) LOL

It is everything I think people were expecting from COD WaW and wasnt.

Like a few others going to finish the mainly finish the campaign b4 I start Pwning everyone online .................... LOL (I can but only dream) - Anyways in short WHAT A CHUFFING CRACKING GAME!!

Back in the Saddle baby!

xx Icey xx

Back to top Go down

*Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread* - Page 4 Empty Re: *Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread*

Post  garymason72 Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:01 pm

I can now add my name to the list of people who have finished it on Veteran, believe it or not its not really that difficult. if i have done it anybody can.
garymason72
garymason72
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Garymason72
Number of posts : 2506
Registration date : 2009-02-16
TGD Reputation : 171
TGD Elite Member Points : 8350

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcadeThrowback Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:44 pm

Got it, love it, but not getting much time to play. I think I've racked up about 3 hours so far, only 30 mins of which on the SP. The rate I'm going, most of my mates will be on Prestige before I'm in the teens.
ArcadeThrowback
ArcadeThrowback
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Unknown
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2009-01-31
TGD Reputation : 16
TGD Elite Member Points : 5964

http://www.ArcadeThrowback.BlogSpot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Virus25061984 Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:42 pm

Just got my copy for 24 quid Cool

Game on.
Virus25061984
Virus25061984
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Virus25061984
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-08-12
TGD Reputation : 9
TGD Elite Member Points : 5545

Back to top Go down

Post  Armed Kross Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:33 am

Finished the single player on Hardcore. Going to have give it a shot on Veteran at some point I think. From what people are saying it's not as difficult as it was in MW.
Going to be concentrating on Multiplayer tonight!
Armed Kross
Armed Kross
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Armed Kross
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-10-29
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 5411

Back to top Go down

Post  kenyanscott Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:54 pm

had a shot of my mates on wednesday bought it myself last night. Rank 7 already, I'm loving the spec ops and the way they have refreshed the multiplayer this year.
I.e. 25k kill streak gets you a nuke which automatically gives your teeam the wimp if you set it off.

I haven't actually bothered that much with the campaign just now but will need to pay it attention I want to complete it on veteran this year!
kenyanscott
kenyanscott
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : kenyanscott
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-05-18
TGD Reputation : 6
TGD Elite Member Points : 5620

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Lar 1 Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:28 pm

I've been doing alot of multiplayer today and have reached level 20. The multiplayer is awsome but only if you play with friends or decent players that play properly and don't stupid kids. For example yesturday I built up an impressive win/lose ratio by playing with adults, turned the 360 on today and ended up losing nearly 20 matches in a row because I only ever got into rooms with kids in that had no idea how to play or were only interested in team killing, but apart from that it's a great game.
Kev Lar 1
Kev Lar 1
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Kev Lar 1
Number of posts : 3259
Registration date : 2009-01-26
TGD Reputation : 70
TGD Elite Member Points : 9462

Back to top Go down

Post  Wild Osprey Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:56 pm

Anybody else lucky enough to get mw2 for 26 quid, bargain. Lovin special ops

Wild Osprey
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Wild Osprey
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-15
TGD Elite Member Points : 5450

Back to top Go down

Post  harry haddack Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:45 am

lovin the game not played online yet.
i just think it is too easy got it on the hardsest level and still getting through the levels quick.
harry haddack
harry haddack
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : harry haddack
Number of posts : 998
Registration date : 2009-01-17
TGD Reputation : 17
TGD Elite Member Points : 6710

Back to top Go down

Post  XkurosakiX Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:48 pm

I think i'm actually addicted to the online element of this. i think i played like 7 hours of it yesterday. It's taking over! Lucky i had work this morning so i got some sleep~
XkurosakiX
XkurosakiX
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : XkurosakiX
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2009-10-24
TGD Reputation : 8
TGD Elite Member Points : 5533

Back to top Go down

Post  moomin Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:47 pm

I'm addicted to multiplayer too!!! Completed it on veteran but now can't get enough of free for all....

moomin
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : morpheusmoo
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-11-01
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 5344

Back to top Go down

Post  XkurosakiX Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:19 pm

i'm addicted to Hardcore team death at the moment~
XkurosakiX
XkurosakiX
unaddicted
unaddicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Wild Osprey Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:34 pm

Just got nuked for the first time. WTF!!!?

Wild Osprey
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Wild Osprey
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-15
TGD Elite Member Points : 5450

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Lar 1 Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:05 pm

I'm addicted to Hardcore Team Deathmatch myself.
Kev Lar 1
Kev Lar 1
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Kev Lar 1
Number of posts : 3259
Registration date : 2009-01-26
TGD Reputation : 70
TGD Elite Member Points : 9462

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcadeThrowback Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:47 pm

I'm addicted to the online. I played MW2 on another console (you know the one), but getting into games with friends was always a pain and shortly afterwards I sold it and the console. This time around Live is making playing with mates loads better, so I'm loving it.
ArcadeThrowback
ArcadeThrowback
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Unknown
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2009-01-31
TGD Reputation : 16
TGD Elite Member Points : 5964

http://www.ArcadeThrowback.BlogSpot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iFINGER Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:51 pm

MDub wrote:I'm addicted to the online. I played MW2 on another console (you know the one), but getting into games with friends was always a pain and shortly afterwards I sold it and the console. This time around Live is making playing with mates loads better, so I'm loving it.

The other console?! Traitor, burn the witch lol! Sorry couldn't resist. I love the PS3 but I can't justiy the price tag and Xbox Live is far superior to the PS Network (although it is free!!!!)
iFINGER
iFINGER
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : iFINGER
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-09-28
TGD Elite Member Points : 5554

Back to top Go down

Post  GrahamOfTheDead Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:38 pm

Spent the past couple of days (when I wasn't at work) intel hunting, and now I'm trying (and failing) to get through the campaign on veteran. The favelas are absolutely killing me.
GrahamOfTheDead
GrahamOfTheDead
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : GrahamOfTheDead
Number of posts : 4572
Registration date : 2009-10-30
TGD Reputation : 109
TGD Elite Member Points : 11086

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:51 am

Im doing ok on this game .....

Finished the campaign on regular and now am over 50% the way through on veteran (on the Gulag part). Have done over 30 stars on Special Ops which im loving. And I have "had o go" online. Im waiting to complete the game on vet b4 I sit back and Pwn everyone online ................. LOL

But so far chuffing loving it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  PJ RISING Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:20 pm

well im level 31 just, been playin Dem and wow its hard if not with poeple who know how to play it. But i've been playin it with a group of my usa friends who know how to play and gr8t game to play, so is sd. But now in need of some real sleep. goodnite all lol
PJ RISING
PJ RISING
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : PJ RISING
Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-05-08
TGD Reputation : 7
TGD Elite Member Points : 5949

Back to top Go down

Post  XkurosakiX Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:34 pm

I checked my stats yesterday and realised i've racked up almost 30 hours of game time on this~
Still it hasn't got old yet which is good. Been playing pretty much only Hardcore team death and i've got to level 38. Trying to catch up with my kid brother but he is streaks ahead. Tried going back to playing core team death and gave up after one match. It's all about Hardcore.
Got a busy week ahead at uni so i doubt i'll get much game time in but hope to see you guys around.

P.S. I hate the Favela's on Veteran!
XkurosakiX
XkurosakiX
unaddicted
unaddicted

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:47 pm

I will try this game again this week, only played online and the first two levels of campaign and really didn't like it.
Also disliked COD4 though, so prob just me.
My online session went like this-
Dead, abusive shouting from americans, dead, dead ,dead ,dead ,dead, rinse and repeat, by far the least fun I have EVER had on any game on the 360 yet.
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25623

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  XkurosakiX Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:03 pm

I think it's a game that can rival most Hollywood blockbuster movies in terms of action and drama. Not that i actually watch many Hollywood blockbusters as i find them a little vapid at times, either way i think it's definitely worth giving it another go even just for the visuals as they are some of the best i have seen from a game in a while.
When it comes to online i completely get what you're saying, i've had a few games filled with mouthy kids who only get worse the more you put them in their place. Luckily there is a mute button that works wonders!
XkurosakiX
XkurosakiX
unaddicted
unaddicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Artois Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:15 pm

loving the story at the moment, but it does seem short lived, even playing it through on veteran and still making good progress, did a bit of multiplayer and apparantly when im old enough or got enough xp i can make my own class, looking forward to that special day:).

Not tried special ops yet is that like a rb6v terriost hunt or something and also, were the hell is this intel rubbish i been looking round places and not come across one thing yet.

P.S not to keen on party chat being disabled in mp, i dont really want to listen to little kids
Artois
Artois
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : SmoknArtois
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-01-15
TGD Reputation : 40
TGD Elite Member Points : 6208

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Blade Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:44 pm

I loved the story (only done normal so far). Then I went onto the multiplayer side, I love it more then cod4. (I'm still crap mind you, but loving it the anyway). Smile
Mister Blade
Mister Blade
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Mister Blade
Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2009-04-15
TGD Reputation : 30
TGD Elite Member Points : 6225

Back to top Go down

Post  iFINGER Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:59 pm

I'm still loving this game - Though I must really suck balls at it because I'm going through the campaign on Hardened and getting my arse handed back to me, and I still can't do the training level in spec ops in under 35 sec! What am I doing wrong. Though I am holding my own on multiplayer, which is a big surprise.
iFINGER
iFINGER
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : iFINGER
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-09-28
TGD Elite Member Points : 5554

Back to top Go down

Post  XkurosakiX Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:23 am

iFINGER wrote:I'm still loving this game - Though I must really suck balls at it because I'm going through the campaign on Hardened and getting my arse handed back to me, and I still can't do the training level in spec ops in under 35 sec! What am I doing wrong. Though I am holding my own on multiplayer, which is a big surprise.

I managed to do the training in 29 seconds. The trick is to equip pistols. You can swap them out quicker and just make sure you get your accuracy spot on (my accuracy was 109% which i'm guessing is because i shot two targets at once) because you can get time bonuses for that. Other than that just keep running it till you get it...
XkurosakiX
XkurosakiX
unaddicted
unaddicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next