The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread*

+36
Ivor Coff
sophosuni
Mister Blade
Artois
GrahamOfTheDead
Wild Osprey
kenyanscott
Virus25061984
Armed Kross
Angel
devils phoenix
iFINGER
K05ch3i
monders
wewon5times
Shammy
Lance the pimp
BBK
garymason72
moomin
KENT HAMMER
gamblor74
palindromic BOB
Dangerous Dave
Kev Lar 1
PJ RISING
minkey_monkey
Bluffin Aces
ArcadeThrowback
harry haddack
XkurosakiX
Tricky34
Thommo
Ba5sett
Leigh36295
Mavriick
40 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

*Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread* - Page 7 Empty *Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread*

Post  Mavriick Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Where`s the best place to pre-order mw2 from that will guarantee day of launch or even before.i`ve got to order two copies of the game. Very Happy
Mavriick
Mavriick
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Mavriick55
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-03-27
TGD Reputation : 15
TGD Elite Member Points : 6163

Back to top Go down

*Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread* - Page 7 Empty Re: *Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread*

Post  Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:27 pm

niteowl1980 wrote:Last night was my first experience of playing in a large group and I couldn't believe how much hassle matchmaking was.

Reminds me of how bad Gears 2 was to begin with and that took over 6 months to fix properly Sad

And even after said 6 months they still hadn't fixed it properly... still broken now to be honest!

To be fair "matchmaking" systems are a complete and utter waste of space, much better to just make a lobby and grab as many friends as you want and then AND ONLY THEN "match-make".

Oh and this rant is the reason I wont play CoD games online... of course I would have to buy one first Very Happy

Back to top Go down

*Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread* - Page 7 Empty Re: *Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread*

Post  wewon5times Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:59 pm

I was a little dissapointed with friday nights mw2 night, it seemed you got into a match and the lag was awful or people got lost in the system, when my kids woke up and I had to go up to them I decided to give someone else a chance to get frustratde with it and turned it off for the night.
It seriously needs fixing and fast.
wewon5times
wewon5times
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : wewon5times
Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-10-23
TGD Reputation : 13
TGD Elite Member Points : 5950

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Lar 1 Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:14 pm

I know what you mean mate, it's been like that today as well.
Kev Lar 1
Kev Lar 1
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Kev Lar 1
Number of posts : 3259
Registration date : 2009-01-26
TGD Reputation : 70
TGD Elite Member Points : 9462

Back to top Go down

Post  PJ RISING Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:43 pm

I play MW2 most nights and late a late time!! which i find is much better as regards kids, also i've not had much hassle at joining games or lag, somtimes yes it does happen but not that often. For me MW2 is the best, and i beleive they will fix the problems as they did with COD4.
PJ RISING
PJ RISING
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : PJ RISING
Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-05-08
TGD Reputation : 7
TGD Elite Member Points : 5949

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Lar 1 Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:35 pm

I agree PJ they will sort it out, all in good time. I still prefer to play late at night for the same reasons as you, there's not many kids and the game feels a lot smoother.
Kev Lar 1
Kev Lar 1
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  palindromic BOB Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:18 am

My exact reason for giving this game a 8.5 has been described perfectly suni. When I get a run of good games I think, mmm was I too harsh. Then I'll experience something like the things you describe and realise exactly why I dropped it. If not for the matchmaking issues then I would have happily given it a 9 or even 9.5 but alas 'tis not to be.
palindromic BOB
palindromic BOB
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Palindromic Bob
Number of posts : 996
Registration date : 2009-01-27
TGD Reputation : 63
TGD Elite Member Points : 6782

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigh36295 Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:35 am

Got my internet working today and finally had a few games on this again earlier, and there seems to be alot of glitching going on. Anyone seen the Domination glitch?. It's basically someone somehow gets a private game working like a ranked one, meaning you still get xp and challenges ect. Was playing Domination on Rust and there was no time limit or score limit and it only ended when someone got a tactical nuke. Don't get me wrong, it was actually really fun playing a small level like that with 18 people shooting the hell out of each other, but basically every domination game i played, i was being put into one of these servers and people were on 300 kills 150 deaths ect and just seemed a bit unfair on the people who've been levelling up legitimately.
Leigh36295
Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Leigh36295
Number of posts : 3988
TGD Reputation : 198
TGD Elite Member Points : 10119

Back to top Go down

Post  XkurosakiX Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:31 am

have you guys heard about this? Another painfully bad glitch
XkurosakiX
XkurosakiX
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : XkurosakiX
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2009-10-24
TGD Reputation : 8
TGD Elite Member Points : 5533

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Blade Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:05 am

I think its turning into another gears of war 2, in which they will be bringing out patch after patch.
Mister Blade
Mister Blade
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Mister Blade
Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2009-04-15
TGD Reputation : 30
TGD Elite Member Points : 6225

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Lar 1 Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:26 pm

XkurosakiX wrote:have you guys heard about this? Another painfully bad glitch

I just played a game with this glitch. I tell you what this is what is ruining games now. All anyone is interested in doing now is finding glitchs because they think it's so cool, plus they want to cheat just to get to the final prestige level, it's the reason why I have stopped playing so much online.
Kev Lar 1
Kev Lar 1
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

*Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread* - Page 7 Empty MW2 MP CHEATING

Post  PJ RISING Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:58 am

Well last night i was playing DM and there were two groups!! which i was with one of them and all they both did was constanley fire grenages from granage launcher or rpg's the hole time i mean straight after one then more none stop it was. So i thou it was a glitch, so i left the game. But then it happened again on a different map this time! same people same problem this happened 5 times in all it was not a glitch its cheating. I kept leaveing and trying to join a different group which i did a few times and that was ok.

anyone els had this happen to them ??
PJ RISING
PJ RISING
unaddicted
unaddicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:11 am

its probbly a glich.. just like javelins 1.. its sad how selfish kids spoils fun for everybody else.. somebody should realy spank em .. lol! but as far as developers are concerned theyll just try to make a patch and nothing will happen to those sorry gliching arseholes :/
Angel
Angel
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Im EliTE Angel
Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2009-04-17
TGD Reputation : 34
TGD Elite Member Points : 6274

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:34 am

yeah mw2 mp is broke someone has buggered it up iw know about it and are sorting a patch.
thankfully only had 1 game of it as totally bored me to death

Back to top Go down

Post  XkurosakiX Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:46 am

This is definitely a glitch. I posted a link to the story on Kotaku on another thread. Rumours going round that someone hacked a server and that the exploit is spreading server to server which is why not all games are effected by this yet. They are readying a patch for this at the moment but until then i guess just play the grenade game, or borderlands! Luckily i'm back home without my xbox for the last couple of days so haven't been effected~
XkurosakiX
XkurosakiX
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : XkurosakiX
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2009-10-24
TGD Reputation : 8
TGD Elite Member Points : 5533

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Lar 1 Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:10 pm

I have also heard about another glitch with this game, a mate of mine told me that if you try the third person view game and wait for the screen to flash red and blue I think then when the game loads it will take you to a glitch game where there are no time limits and the only way for the game to end is for the use of a nuke. With this you can get any amount of kills and get loads of xp points.
Kev Lar 1
Kev Lar 1
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:20 pm

Well I can officially report on the "official MW2 thread" that yes, I have had my first BLOW UP at someone ............

Some arsehole got majorly personal ................... BIG MISTAKE! LOL Twisted Evil

Im not going to go on about females gamers getting verbal abuse blah blah blah, that doesnt interest me, IMO I have heard some women be as bad as men, yeah I know it even bores me, but Icey's red mist came down and I couldnt hold it in, it came out like a vile verbal nuke attack ............ which is real terms was only a smidgen of what I had listened to for about 40 mins - and Stubborn me, wouldnt leave, nope, now way was I leaving, blood pressure rose, and erupted in quite some spectacular fashion LMAO!

The last time it happened was about 15 months ago, playing COD4, when I let rip on someone - it must be sumet to do with that game that draws the morons LOL (excluding myself or any member of the GSA in this!) LOL

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:20 pm

icey you aint the only one.. usualy im so calm that it might even seem creepy.. you know.. like serial killer or some shyt.. but few weeks ago i got so pissed at someone on cod mw2 that i said lots of nasty stuff and my friend was so surprised.. he havent played with me since then.. scratch cod is evil lol!
Angel
Angel
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Im EliTE Angel
Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2009-04-17
TGD Reputation : 34
TGD Elite Member Points : 6274

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:40 pm

x Icey Ice x wrote:Well I can officially report on the "official MW2 thread" that yes, I have had my first BLOW UP at someone ............

Some arsehole got majorly personal ................... BIG MISTAKE! LOL Twisted Evil

Im not going to go on about females gamers getting verbal abuse blah blah blah, that doesnt interest me, IMO I have heard some women be as bad as men, yeah I know it even bores me, but Icey's red mist came down and I couldnt hold it in, it came out like a vile verbal nuke attack ............ which is real terms was only a smidgen of what I had listened to for about 40 mins - and Stubborn me, wouldnt leave, nope, now way was I leaving, blood pressure rose, and erupted in quite some spectacular fashion LMAO!

The last time it happened was about 15 months ago, playing COD4, when I let rip on someone - it must be sumet to do with that game that draws the morons LOL (excluding myself or any member of the GSA in this!) LOL
do share icey id love to know what was said to get you so angry what with never using my mic on xbox since i got it.
many times ive just wanted to connect it up and let rip so far ive bit my tongue but it is coming

Back to top Go down

Post  PJ RISING Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:46 pm

Yeah your not the only one Icey !! i myself have done that red mist thing, only twice thou one on COD4 and last night on MW2. Some bloke got up my nose with his abuse and i let rip !!! But most of the time i just mute them. lol
PJ RISING
PJ RISING
unaddicted
unaddicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Blade Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:45 pm

I have been in the demolition glitch loads of times. Its not a good game. Also the demolition / free for all. Also the unlimited ammo gitch Also i have been with a few people that bicker about other people in the team. I seem to find them all. I really like this game. This game will get ruined if its not already is by the glitchers and the idiots.
Mister Blade
Mister Blade
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Lar 1 Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:15 pm

I tend to just mute people as soon as they get in the lobby unless they are my friends.
Kev Lar 1
Kev Lar 1
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Blade Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:48 pm

Modern Warfare 2 Update in Test now!

Includes: 1887s Balanced. Public "private" Match fix. Infinite Ammo fix.

well i just hope they pass it on to microsoft, so it can get released.
Mister Blade
Mister Blade
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Shammy Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:14 am

Im regards to the trash talk issue , i have my talk settings to friends only, saves listening to little kids and idiots, as for the glitching its getting out of hand , as well as the cheating , your playing a game of domination or whatever tickles your fancy , your winning , you do a quick check of the score board and you notice someone on your team is 0-20 and someone on the other team is 20-0 a minute later the nuke comes down and unfortunately this is happening too regularly.
Private matches FTW Wink
Shammy
Shammy
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : iSHAMMY
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-06-22
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 5549

Back to top Go down

Post  PJ RISING Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:42 pm

I realy love this game, but if all is not fixed then i fear that this game will not top the leader board. cod4 was great it did have some problems at first but got sorted out. I for one hope they sort MW2 out and quick.
PJ RISING
PJ RISING
unaddicted
unaddicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigh36295 Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:45 pm

Just played my first match in the Shopto.net Free For all tournament and came 2nd Smile.
There was 2 groups of 8, and the top 4 from both groups go into the final which is gonna be held after christmas, and has cash prizes.

1st £100.00, 2nd £30.00, 3rd £20.00

Didn't really expect to even get into the top 4 tbh, so am happy with the result Smile.
Leigh36295
Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Leigh36295
Number of posts : 3988
TGD Reputation : 198
TGD Elite Member Points : 10119

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:37 pm

PJ RISING wrote:I realy love this game, but if all is not fixed then i fear that this game will not top the leader board. cod4 was great it did have some problems at first but got sorted out. I for one hope they sort MW2 out and quick.

lol it all reday top of the leader board MW2... it sold more copy than fifa 10. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next