The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox one rumoured to come with a major 3rd party game!

+10
TreeMunky
Fatboy Geezer
minkey_monkey
harry haddack
stubbymite
Tricky34
GrahamOfTheDead
KENT HAMMER
Waggly Bean
BRANNO 4292
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Xbox one rumoured to come with a major 3rd party game! - Page 2 Empty Xbox one rumoured to come with a major 3rd party game!

Post  BRANNO 4292 Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just seen this on 360 achievements lets hope it's true!

The Xbox One will come bundled with a "major third-party title" for free in Europe, according to CVG.

The title, which has not yet been revealed, is said to be a “major third-party” Christmas release. According to the report, Microsoft executive Phil Spencer will announce the game at Gamescom.

Apparently, the move is an attempt to make the Xbox One a more attractive prospect to users who are being tempted into buying the PlayStation 4, which is £80 cheaper.

The deal may also come to the US. Microsoft is not currently commenting on the report.

BRANNO 4292
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : BRANNO 4292
Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2009-04-24
TGD Reputation : 11
TGD Elite Member Points : 5843

Back to top Go down

Xbox one rumoured to come with a major 3rd party game! - Page 2 Empty Re: Xbox one rumoured to come with a major 3rd party game!

Post  Lighthouseman Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Pes an myself. Its a free game though.Very Happy 

Lighthouseman
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Number of posts : 3356
Registration date : 2009-06-19

http://Howard.miller@symingtons.com

Back to top Go down

Xbox one rumoured to come with a major 3rd party game! - Page 2 Empty Re: Xbox one rumoured to come with a major 3rd party game!

Post  Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:40 pm

if it was another game then I would be very interested in getting it on launch day, but I cant play football game as I can never get into them

Back to top Go down

Post  Waggly Bean Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:58 pm

KENT HAMMER wrote:
We played football every single day and talked about it everyday too.
We talked about videogames every day... Wink
Waggly Bean
Waggly Bean
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Waggly Bean
Number of posts : 3382
Registration date : 2011-04-21
TGD Reputation : 22
TGD Elite Member Points : 8555

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:06 am

I've not pre ordered yet and this doesn't make me want to Laughing as I've also got no interest in football. If I got the code I'm not sure if I'd try it or get rid of it. Maybe I should load up Pes 09 or whichever one I have that's in my pile of shame as I've not played a football game since match day on the BBC Master.

It would probably be easy enough to sell on Ebay if you wanted to go that route, as it's only a pre-order code so anyone who picks up the console after launch is a potential buyer. It does make sense for them as a bundled title with it having micro transactions bundled in (I'd imagine like the others do) so they'll be making their money back that way anyway. I probably won't be buying the next Forza but would have been a lot more excited if that had of been the bundled title
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8149

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:16 am

Sol Campbell a legend but no Paul McGrath and no Bobby Moore. Lacking in research me thinks...

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxyBoy89 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:59 am

I heard about this the other day and its made me think about pre ordering it, I love the FIFA games.
FoxyBoy89
FoxyBoy89
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : FoxyBoy89
Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2012-05-28
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 5775

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:12 am

Well to any one not pre ordering, I will be keeping my code / copy of FIFA for a comp on here at some point Smile there is absolutely no point in me even activating it because I know I won't play it!
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14210

Back to top Go down

Post  Colne Crusader Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:04 pm

Good on ya Minklemeister!!!
Colne Crusader
Colne Crusader
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Colne Crusader
Number of posts : 6893
Registration date : 2010-04-21
TGD Reputation : 158
TGD Elite Member Points : 13384

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:07 am

good on you minkey, I am going towards the ps4 as I have been playing my ps3 more lately

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2