The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today's the Day

+18
Tricky34
Waggly Bean
gambler6464
Stee01
garymason72
minkey_monkey
RabidHellBunny
Lighthouseman
GrahamOfTheDead
Colne Crusader
Ba5sett
Tenlo
KENT HAMMER
dazzamann
Thommo
stubbymite
kinmad4it
Leigh36295
22 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Today's the Day - Page 3 Empty Today's the Day

Post  Leigh36295 Tue May 21, 2013 9:51 am

First topic message reminder :

The new xbox is finally announced at 6pm today. I personally can't wait. But what are you hoping to see? And will you be preordering today?

I'm hoping for a blu ray drive obviously to get rid of the multidisk games (looking at you LA Noire) a bigger, faster hard drive so I'm not stuck with a 1 minute loading screen when I turn it on.

The biggest thing Hardware wise I'm hoping for is some kind of game/screenshot capture card. I want to be able to record clips from every game I play, take screenshots just by pressing a single button, when I find funny bugs or glitches, all without having to be connected to a pc. Would work out awesome for making video reviews to post on here.

Gamewise I'm hoping they announce that Grand Theft Auto V will come out on next gen consoles as a launch title as well as on 360/ps3. Not really sure what else they'll show really.
Leigh36295
Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Leigh36295
Number of posts : 3988
Registration date : 2009-10-23
TGD Reputation : 198
TGD Elite Member Points : 10124

Back to top Go down

Today's the Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Today's the Day

Post  RabidHellBunny Tue May 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Just got the Zavvi pre order e-mail £399.99.

The backwards compatibility is a bit of deal breaker for me getting it on release day, it will depend what's released at launch, no point getting a console without a game you'd want to play.

RabidHellBunny
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Number of posts : 3375
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Tricky34 Tue May 21, 2013 9:51 pm

I don't mind the look of the console, and since my Xbox is currently inside a cabinet under the TV, looks don't really bother me that much. The new Kinect camera looks a bit numb though, and since I wasn't interested in getting Kinect before, I'm not sure I want to be forced to use it.

The backwards compatibility is shit, since if I bough a new one the old Xbox would likely end up in a cupboard, and therefore wouldn't get used.

I have zero interest in Fifa or any other EA sports games, and I'm not that bothered about CoD either.

I did like the fact you could use the Snapto feature, I wonder if you could watch TV or a Film while your gaming? It would make those grindy cheevos easier.

On the plus side I think my wife has already accepted the fact that I'm gonna want one, so I might stand a decent chance of getting one at launch/Xmas.
Tricky34
Tricky34
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Tricky34
Number of posts : 7255
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 152
TGD Elite Member Points : 13298

Back to top Go down

Post  Riled Wolf Tue May 21, 2013 10:06 pm

I think this looks like it will be a brilliant system and I can't wait to see more.

I don't get why gamers are the biggest bunch of moaners, Microsoft have come along and said here you go here is our new gaming machine but look at all these other great thing it can do in ONE system. Its shocking the number off people that then cry on that all it should be is a box that can play games so all these troglodytes can take back to their small dark holes not connecting to anything or anyone ever like it was back in the good old days of gaming.

I can't think of another product where people complain because it can do more for you. and at the end of the day if all you want to do is play games no one is going to force you to do more with it than you want

I don't have a problem with games being single use with a nominal fee for secondary installs (A better way of managing it would be to register a game to a console therefore making it available for anyone that uses that console) as long as the funds raised get back to the game developers and help support the industry as at the moment a lot of dev's in the industry are suffering from a loss of revenue due to piracy and the second hand market.

also not bothered about backwards compatibility as I will still have my 360 also a point to note is that the 360 came out only supporting 2 original Xbox games and the rest were added later with patches

hopefully we will get a lot more info from E3
Riled Wolf
Riled Wolf
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Riled Wolf
Number of posts : 1460
Registration date : 2010-05-15
TGD Reputation : 138
TGD Elite Member Points : 7283

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigh36295 Tue May 21, 2013 10:23 pm

They also said it had game capture hardware or something, i cant remember the exact wording, but that was something I was hoping for.
Leigh36295
Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Leigh36295
Number of posts : 3988
Registration date : 2009-10-23
TGD Reputation : 198
TGD Elite Member Points : 10124

Back to top Go down

Post  Stee01 Tue May 21, 2013 10:45 pm

One of the exclusive XboxOne game called Quantum Break looks promising. A TV show and gaming together, how you play the game impacts the show, and the show informs how you play the game. Made by the team that brought Max Payne and Alan Wake. Probably show more on E3.
Stee01
Stee01
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stee01
Number of posts : 826
TGD Reputation : 11
TGD Elite Member Points : 6423

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 21, 2013 11:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lolz

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Tue May 21, 2013 11:12 pm

Riled Assassin wrote:I think this looks like it will be a brilliant system and I can't wait to see more.

I don't get why gamers are the biggest bunch of moaners, Microsoft have come along and said here you go here is our new gaming machine but look at all these other great thing it can do in ONE system. Its shocking the number off people that then cry on that all it should be is a box that can play games so all these troglodytes can take back to their small dark holes not connecting to anything or anyone ever like it was back in the good old days of gaming.

I can't think of another product where people complain because it can do more for you. and at the end of the day if all you want to do is play games no one is going to force you to do more with it than you want

I don't have a problem with games being single use with a nominal fee for secondary installs (A better way of managing it would be to register a game to a console therefore making it available for anyone that uses that console) as long as the funds raised get back to the game developers and help support the industry as at the moment a lot of dev's in the industry are suffering from a loss of revenue due to piracy and the second hand market.

also not bothered about backwards compatibility as I will still have my 360 also a point to note is that the 360 came out only supporting 2 original Xbox games and the rest were added later with patches

hopefully we will get a lot more info from E3

Thanks mate, I agree 100%.

Poster of the week
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25628

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  Waggly Bean Tue May 21, 2013 11:21 pm

Riled Assassin wrote:

I agree with you that if it's got extras you don't have to use them, but I think people moaning is perfectly acceptable when the 'other stuff' is taking over and becoming a more important aspect of the console than the games themselves. MS have been known to do crap like press releases where ALL they talk about is things like social media integration or how you can use x app to do y, which you've got to admit is pretty crappy when it's primarily going to be watched by gamers.

Also, nothing wrong with a good moan. Razz
Waggly Bean
Waggly Bean
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Waggly Bean
Number of posts : 3382
Registration date : 2011-04-21
TGD Reputation : 22
TGD Elite Member Points : 8551

Back to top Go down

Post  Colne Crusader Tue May 21, 2013 11:24 pm

Agree with Riled.

If it performs well and is supported well as a games platform, then that's all that matters! Anything else that it can do is a bonus. I can tolerate all the ads and stuff if it has killer games!! We'll have to wait and see how the spec turns out. 500 gig hard drive seems small though. I would have thought 1TB should be standard for future proofing, but they'll no doubt release a new console with bigger drive six months in.

I have been erring more towards the PS4 as Sony seemed to be talking more about their machine being a games machine first and foremost, but i'll still get both if the games are there.

We have to accept that the xbox brand is an all in one media hub, and voice and motion control is the future. Doesn't mean it can't be a top games platform.
Colne Crusader
Colne Crusader
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Colne Crusader
Number of posts : 6893
Registration date : 2010-04-21
TGD Reputation : 158
TGD Elite Member Points : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post  GrahamOfTheDead Tue May 21, 2013 11:37 pm

Waggly Bean wrote:
Riled Assassin wrote:

I agree with you that if it's got extras you don't have to use them, but I think people moaning is perfectly acceptable when the 'other stuff' is taking over and becoming a more important aspect of the console than the games themselves. MS have been known to do crap like press releases where ALL they talk about is things like social media integration or how you can use x app to do y, which you've got to admit is pretty crappy when it's primarily going to be watched by gamers.

Also, nothing wrong with a good moan. Razz

Agreed. When you're launching a games console and don't show any GAMES till nearly halfway through your presentation, you're doing it wrong. Although, calling it a games console now seems a bit redundant so who knows.....
GrahamOfTheDead
GrahamOfTheDead
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : GrahamOfTheDead
Number of posts : 4572
Registration date : 2009-10-30
TGD Reputation : 109
TGD Elite Member Points : 11091

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Wed May 22, 2013 12:20 am

I think that most people's annoyance is down to the lack of gaming announcements we got a few bits but no real gameplay; from what they have said i guess they are holding all of that stuff back until e3, I have no doubt that this will be a great gaming machine and I'm looking forward to seeing more, personally the kinect, television integration and all the extra stuff is all secondary to what I will use the thing for; having the machine do more is a good thing but when it comes out later this year I want to know what epic games I will be playing not the fact that I can go on the internet while watching the footy!
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9073

Back to top Go down

Post  Stee01 Wed May 22, 2013 4:09 am

Ba5sett wrote:I think that most people's annoyance is down to the lack of gaming announcements we got a few bits but no real gameplay; from what they have said i guess they are holding all of that stuff back until e3, I have no doubt that this will be a great gaming machine and I'm looking forward to seeing more, personally the kinect, television integration and all the extra stuff is all secondary to what I will use the thing for; having the machine do more is a good thing but when it comes out later this year I want to know what epic games I will be playing not the fact that I can go on the internet while watching the footy!

I agree with you 100% . To me the presentation was a little lame. All I care was about the games. Oh well I have to wait for e3.
Stee01
Stee01
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stee01
Number of posts : 826
TGD Reputation : 11
TGD Elite Member Points : 6423

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 22, 2013 6:40 am

Well I have preordered it. Cancelled battlefield 4 360 edition and pre ordered battlefield 4 one edition. Thats my winter sorted

Back to top Go down

Post  kinmad4it Wed May 22, 2013 7:40 am

The extra superfluous stuff is all well and good, however, I'd prefer if those things were optional extras. The kinect alone will have added an extra hundred quid to price. Phones these days have apps, but only a very few come pre installed, the rest, you choose to install.
As for the game being tied to a single gamertag, that is scandalous! What about the average normal family, they'll have two kids who both use the same Xbox, should the parents have to pay extra so both children can play the same game? They could go as far as forcing you to pay extra even for split screen co op, hopefully not though.
kinmad4it
kinmad4it
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : kinmad4it
Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2010-05-09
TGD Reputation : 69
TGD Elite Member Points : 7470

Back to top Go down

Post  Colne Crusader Wed May 22, 2013 7:59 am

From what I read, the game will be tied to the console in a way, so you can play a single disc with different profiles on the same console, but you can also play the disc on another console with YOUR profile... You will be able to pay a fee to play a used disc that was tied to another profile, but the cost will be full RRP by the sounds of it. But they are still saying that you will be able to buy and sell used games.. It's getting a bit confusing. Some are gonna struggle to get to grips with this, it sounds farcical!
here
Colne Crusader
Colne Crusader
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Colne Crusader
Number of posts : 6893
Registration date : 2010-04-21
TGD Reputation : 158
TGD Elite Member Points : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 22, 2013 8:10 am

where are we all preordering from

I have previously had day one from game and play but would rather stick with someone more reliable this time

Have signed up at amazon to be notified

even though the features that they displayed are redundant to me as I have a very expensive blurry set up, sky, a full music server and Skype on my telly I am still obviously going to grab one for the games.

I know lots of folks have gone yay and equal amounts have gone meh but it is new tech. The issue for me is that its been sold a convergance tech, the all in one box, solution, whereas most of the stuff is already below my tv or on my tv already and of a far far higher standard than any 300-400 box will be able to bring. So if this was say 1999 or before the dawn of blurry/sky/pvrs/Skype/Netflix on your tv et al then it would be the wonder device that it actually is....but as a lot of folks have already accumulated those devices already I wish the focus would have been on gaming. It still might be but time will tell. I think they looked at the data of how much video folks were watching on the 360 and developed the One around that. As a business model that makes sense but does leave the folks that have built this industry, the gamers, feeling a little bit like the designated driver taking all the cool folks to a huge party...sure they talked to us on the drive there but as soon as the ale was flowing we were ignored. Casual gaming is as much to blame for the change in focus too. Hopefully E3 will show some truly amazing gaming facilities and with the One and the PS4 being both x86 based hopefully devs will find it still viable for big game ip with the ease of pc ports or porting pc stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  Thommo Wed May 22, 2013 8:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thommo
Thommo
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2009-07-20
TGD Reputation : 32
TGD Elite Member Points : 6706

Back to top Go down

Post  kinmad4it Wed May 22, 2013 8:47 am

Colne Crusader wrote:From what I read, the game will be tied to the console in a way, so you can play a single disc with different profiles on the same console, but you can also play the disc on another console with YOUR profile... You will be able to pay a fee to play a used disc that was tied to another profile, but the cost will be full RRP by the sounds of it. But they are still saying that you will be able to buy and sell used games.. It's getting a bit confusing. Some are gonna struggle to get to grips with this, it sounds farcical!
here

After reading that article I'm even more confused now. This will put an awful lot of people off. Why pay twice for one game when another console wont charge you. For a lot of people, they don't have the disposable income to afford such luxuries and if there's a cheaper alternative, they'll take it.

I also agree with Big E. I've got a TiVo box for everything telly related. We have a kinect that we never use and sure as shit don't want to be forced to buy the upgraded one that we still wont use. You can't really call the extra's extra's if they're part of the whole thing and you have no choice about getting them. You may choose to use them, but you've already been forced in to paying for them.

Just found this little gem and think it sums it up perfectly.

kinmad4it
kinmad4it
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Wed May 22, 2013 9:44 am

I think this is what we have to come to terms with, the new Xbox isn't just a games console. You just have to look at the numbers to show the evidence. There are what 77 million Xboxs sold world wide. If I take TA as base to show how many people are real hardcore gamers (I know not everyone is on there but it has a large proportion of gamers on there) they have just over 200,000 members, even if I quadruple that figure that is only going to be short of 1 million gamers. Hell if you go by the official Xbox FB page it only has 2 million likes. We are very much the minority when it comes to Xbox ownership.

What Microsoft have done is market the new Xbox towards the bigger market. They know full well that gamers will still buy it eventually, even if not on launch as most gamers end up having both consoles eventually (I will probably pick up a PS3 after the launch of PS4 to get the handful of games which interest me on it). However what they've done is appeal to the techno fans the people who grab the technology which is most up to date and the biggest wow factor. As much as we diss the Kinect you can't deny the success of the Just Dance series, and by the sounds of it they've ironed out all the niggles that plagued the original Kinect, meaning the device may actually be functionable now.

That presentation wasn't aimed at gamers, Microsoft know that E3 is about gamers, let's be honest if you mention E3 to anyone who isn't a gamer they will have no idea what you're talking about. The presentation was aimed at the over 50 million Xbox users who use their Xbox to watch films and listen to music, who use it as a glorified media hub for the their front room already.

It won't appeal to us and I don't belive it was ever intended to. We are all smart enough to know how to connect our laptops and PC's to our TV's and run media through that, or we have the knowledge to have the complicated setups which give us everything easy and simply through a number of controls.But again we are the minority, for the average Joe, being able to watch you're favourite sport while chatting face to face to a friend whose on the other side of the country is going to be huge, if they manage to get the deal with Sky for the Premier League, I can imagine Kent celebrating and rubbing it in every other persons face via Skype, the two times West Ham win a match next season!!

It's also interesting to think that I don't remember them actually calling it a games console that much if at all, I don't think that is what it is. But if you think how major services like Netflix and Lovefilm Instant have become since the 360 released or even the BBC iPlayer. It's a shame we can't get things like HBO GO either over here, but give it time we may get more of these services.

Now lets look at Sony, they've gone down the gamer route approach but there is one big difference between Sony and Microsoft which is often overlooked by people. Sony are a Japanese company have pretty much dominate the Japanese gamer market, Microsoft are a US company and have never really cracked the market due to the cultural barrier that they have. Japan is full of gamers and as such Sony have probably decided to focus on their home market and know it will appeal to gamers around the world. I belive as I think Kent said, Microsoft have given up on trying to crack Japan and have gone for the more family orientated groups of consumers in the West where they have always had a strong foothold.

So I suppose I'm saying this is probably going to be the last generation of consoles where games will be the focus. We've had our time in the sun and we will probably have to go back to our PC's in 5-10 years time to get the best games as consoles morph into an all in one box which will control all our media from one place. Credit where its due, Microsoft are thinking like a company of the future, the gaming industry is slowly collapsing, studios are shutting left right and centre and sales figures outside of the big franchises are slowly creeping down as the economic crisis carries on. They are hoping to survive this by developing into different areas of the market grabbing a piece of every pie they can get. Sony are suffering from the focus on gaming. Big publishers are slowly dying off as well as the larger number of smaller independent companies produce better and better games for our mobile devices and the Downloadable/Indie market becomes more and more stronger.

I'll be honest, I'm going to start saving for the new Xbox now, as having one box in my house which can do the things that I'd have to buy several boxes for otherwise just makes sense at the moment!
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11940

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Wed May 22, 2013 10:37 am

Now after 8 years the 360 has a very varied user base but it wasnt like that at the start; I would say that the majority of people who will be looking to pick this up at launch will be techy gamer type people like us, the 'wider market' aren't going to pay £400 for a media box that they will play the odd game on especially as most people have blu ray players and set top boxes already which makes microsofts approach even more perplexing. Win the gamers over first and get a solid user base and then go after the wider market once you are established and the cost of the tech reduces, that's what they did with the 360 and it didn't work out too badly!
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  kinmad4it Wed May 22, 2013 10:41 am

Judging by the general responses everywhere on the web regarding last nights reveal, they seem to have taken the opposite approach and ostracised the gamers.
kinmad4it
kinmad4it
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 22, 2013 11:22 am

kinmad4it wrote:Judging by the general responses everywhere on the web regarding last nights reveal, they seem to have taken the opposite approach and ostracised the gamers.

I saw a dog, but I must have missed the ostrich Smile

(cue head in sand boom tish replies Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 22, 2013 11:28 am

Everton wrote:
kinmad4it wrote:Judging by the general responses everywhere on the web regarding last nights reveal, they seem to have taken the opposite approach and ostracised the gamers.

I saw a dog, but I must have missed the ostrich Smile

(cue head in sand boom tish replies Smile )

I expected no less from you lol

Back to top Go down

Post  kinmad4it Wed May 22, 2013 11:36 am

Here's someone from M$ responding to some of the questions. Yet after watching it I'm still non the wiser about paying to play as a second account.

kinmad4it
kinmad4it
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Wed May 22, 2013 12:05 pm

Here is a quote from Phil Harrison from Eurogamer which clarifies it a bit:

"So, think about how you use a disc that you own of an Xbox 360 game," he began. "If I buy the disc from a store, I use that disc in my machine, I can give that disc to my son and he can play it on his 360 in his room. We both can't play at the same time, but the disc is the key to playing. I can go round to your house and give you that disc and you can play on that game as well.

"What we're doing with the digital permissions that we have for Xbox One is no different to that. If I am playing on that disc, which is installed to the hard drive on my Xbox One, everybody in my household who has permission to use my Xbox One can use that piece of content. [So] I can give that piece of content to my son and he can play it on the same system."

Harrison then explained what happens when you want to take that game beyond the borders of your own home and into a friend's place.

"I can come to your house and I can put the disc into your machine and I can sign in as me and we can play the game," he explained.

"The bits are on your hard drive. At the end of the play session, when I take my disc home - or even if I leave it with you - if you want to continue to play that game [on your profile] then you have to pay for it. The bits are already on your hard drive, so it's just a question of going to our [online] store and buying the game, and then it's instantly available to play.

"The bits that are on the disc, I can give to anybody else, but if we both want to play it at the same time, we both have to own it. That's no different to how discs operate today."

Seems a bit heavy handed really, as someone who spends a huge amount of money on gaming it would be nice to be able to do what I want with the things that I have spent my money on!
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Wed May 22, 2013 12:18 pm

YAY Halo live action series. New Xbox looks pretty good too.

I liked the revel and it sounds like a very capable box. Has lots of features but the thing that was impressive was how fast it was switching between tasks, as this is the main problem I'd have with extra stuff like IE/NetFilm. They take away from the machine performing the gaming tasks I want it to do by filling the screen with a load of crap I don't use. It will be nice to have the extras integrated properly from the start so unlike the current box my gaming won't suffer because of them.

Don't care about backward compatibility I still have an Xbox and will have the 360. How many people have even ever played an xbox game on their 360 at regular intervals.

As long as it works offline the second hand game issue isn't a big deal. I hate online dependant stuff as you know some day it'll be turned off. You can always play local even years after the online parts have been disabled.

Regarding the lack of focus on games. even what they revealed was too much I thought. Would have liked to forward wind the Sports and Call of Duty stuff. They can cover the games stuff at E3 and I' doubt the performance will be far much different to what PS-4 is offering which is impressive.

It's cool there'll be plenty of new content coming out which might make me purchase the console sooner rather then later as I wasn't bothered with the crap on the 360 until Halo3. Also with Kinnect now on every box I'd say this current line between Kinnect games and normal games will blur as every game can have Kinnect without developers having to worry about some people not having the hardware. So I doubt the new IP's will be "kinnect" titles in the current sense of it.

Cloud server infrastructure they talked about was cool too. Sounds leagues ahead of the current offering and should be great for games like Destiny etc...

Lastly 1000 friends YAY. 100 is too small when you are on multiple forums and play popular social multiplayer titles like Mass Effect, Gears, minecraft and Halo. Mines full ages and when I look through it I'm hard pressed to pick anyone to remove.
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8145

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content