The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rogue In The System? The story of an xbox live moderator (The Pro)

+4
Gabhlan
KENT HAMMER
Leigh36295
sophosuni
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Rogue In The System? The story of an xbox live moderator (The Pro) - Page 2 Empty A Rogue In The System? The story of an xbox live moderator (The Pro)

Post  sophosuni Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Just read this over at xboxer and found it entertaining:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Basically lots of video clips have been popping up about a moderator that has started banning accounts of people he played MW 2 with for no reason.

However there is a twist in the tail as it turns out that the clip was heavily edited. Here is the full version

affraid

Also have a look at some of the comments on youtube for both clips. They add to the entertainment.
sophosuni
sophosuni
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : sophosuni
Number of posts : 1071
Registration date : 2009-09-20
TGD Reputation : 40
TGD Elite Member Points : 6593

Back to top Go down

A Rogue In The System? The story of an xbox live moderator (The Pro) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Rogue In The System? The story of an xbox live moderator (The Pro)

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Leigh36295 wrote:Spidermans Uncle?

Well he was an old man... and kinda wise too... so... yeah...

Back to top Go down

A Rogue In The System? The story of an xbox live moderator (The Pro) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Rogue In The System? The story of an xbox live moderator (The Pro)

Post  minkey_monkey Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:15 pm

To be fair I'd have banned the little s**t as well.

I forgot how many kid's are on these games... Will have to remember to set comm's to friends only when I get around to playing the new one.
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14205

Back to top Go down

Post  PJ RISING Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Banned good job ban them all the little S***ts so c***y just cos they are better than me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] No just mute, its so good you can do that.
PJ RISING
PJ RISING
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : PJ RISING
Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-05-08
TGD Reputation : 7
TGD Elite Member Points : 5953

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber_zombi Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:26 pm

Just to chip in with my two-penth worth, Both sides of the argument have validity.

The kid is a prick, and deserves to be banned, especially if you read the other comments on the vid, apparently he hacked and modded anyhow. That type of behaviour and profanity is just pathetic, and I certainly dont want to have to share my games with that kind of idiot.

Thats why I'm happy being a part of GSA, friendly, reasonable people who I can have a game with.

But as a general rule Moderators should themselves be monitored so that they don't go over the top with power.

In this particular case though the kid bloody deserved it.
Cyber_zombi
Cyber_zombi
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : CyBeRZoMBi UK
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-03-10
TGD Reputation : 14
TGD Elite Member Points : 6056

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_meta_zombi/sets

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:59 pm

I completely agree with Cyber on this one. I am very pleased the kid got dealt with. I think his behaviour was disgusting however moderators should be monitered to because there are alot out there let the power go to their heads and well sometimes they are the cause of problems. So it works both ways.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2