The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Syndicate to be revealed soon?!?

+2
Liquid Code
Tenlo
6 posters

Go down

New Syndicate to be revealed soon?!? Empty New Syndicate to be revealed soon?!?

Post  Tenlo Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:58 am

It seems like it could be the case due to a tweet from StarBreeze's studio games developer Rickard Johansson. "Grand moment approaching. The reveal for # Starbreeze and EA's project # RedLime time to meet the press" was his tweet and this game has been heavily rumored to be the new Syndicate game so it'll be interesting to see what they do with it. Will they stick to the original concept all pull an X-com on us and completely change the genre of the title.
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11944

Back to top Go down

New Syndicate to be revealed soon?!? Empty Re: New Syndicate to be revealed soon?!?

Post  Liquid Code Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:06 am

I used to play Syndicate all the time, great game. I am very much hoping this does come out along with Bullfrog's other game Populous, that would be a dream come true. Now excuse me while i put on my rose tinted glasses.
Liquid Code
Liquid Code
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Liquid Code
Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2010-06-30
TGD Reputation : 121
TGD Elite Member Points : 6722

Back to top Go down

New Syndicate to be revealed soon?!? Empty Re: New Syndicate to be revealed soon?!?

Post  Liquid Code Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:46 am

It seems like the new Syndicate game will be a FPS, booooo... dont we have enough FPS already? What next? Frogger as a FPS?

Syndicate is the re-imagination of a cult classic franchise from 1993 – a unique action shooter set in a not too distant future, where Business is War.

2069 – No longer governed by politicians, the developed world is divided up into regions controlled by megacorporations known as Syndicates. These Syndicates have revolutionized how the consumer interacts with the digital world. No longer does the consumer require a device to access the world¡¦s data and control their technology, they can do this at the blink of an eye via neural chip implant. Civilians flocked to be ¡§chip¡¦d¡¨ and enjoy all that their selected Syndicate has to offer; housing, medical, banking, insurance, education, entertainment and jobs. One complete package. One complete lifestyle. In return, the Syndicates gained unprecedented insights, and control, over the individual and their behaviour. With little governmental oversight, business has become war. The Syndicates will stop at nothing for ultimate market dominance. At the front line of this war are the Agents, the Syndicate¡¦s bio-engineered and chip-augmented enforcers. They can breach anything in the wired world including their enemies, their weapons and the environment that surrounds them, making them the most efficient and deadly technological weapons in the world.

Take on the role of Miles Kilo, Eurocorp¡¦s latest prototype agent, and embark on a brutal action adventure of corruption and revenge.
•Chip Enhanced Gameplay: Slow down time, see through walls, and breach your enemy and everything digital in the world with Dart vision – A neural DART6 chip implant that allows you to interface directly with the Dataverse.
•4-Player Online Co-op: Assemble your Syndicate for global domination. A 4-player, online co-op experience like no other, with chip enhanced gameplay and 9 missions re-imagined from the original Syndicate.
•Visceral FPS Experience: Utilize an upgradable arsenal of futuristic weapons, armor and gear to annihilate your enemies and harvest their chip technology for personal advancement and sinister corporate greed.
•Sci-Fi Fiction: Immerse yourself in the world of Syndicate 2069, with a world-class sci-fi story experience, written by bestselling author Richard Morgan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: gematsu.com
Liquid Code
Liquid Code
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:58 am

Thats a shame though the online 4 player sounds like it may be more interesting, I know they reworked X-com into a FPS but this sounds like a complete overhaul, i will wait till I see more though
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11944

Back to top Go down

Post  totalindecision Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:03 am

Ah no, not another FPS, the original formulae was brilliant.

Loved the persuadatron!!

Damn the current FPS trend.....hmm trend, is it a trend if it seems to have lasted forever?
totalindecision
totalindecision
unaddicted
unaddicted

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-05-08
TGD Reputation : 8
TGD Elite Member Points : 5449

Back to top Go down

Post  Liquid Code Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:00 pm

It looks suprisingly good. Maybe even a Deus Ex beater?

Liquid Code
Liquid Code
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  GrahamOfTheDead Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:08 pm

Not too long to wait.....looks ok as well.

Next on the reboot list......Road Rash and Desert Strike please EA.
GrahamOfTheDead
GrahamOfTheDead
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : GrahamOfTheDead
Number of posts : 4572
Registration date : 2009-10-30
TGD Reputation : 109
TGD Elite Member Points : 11095

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigh36295 Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:13 pm

That actually does look pretty good. While watchig it, I couldn't help thinking of Mirrors Edge though. Will keep an eye on it.
Leigh36295
Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Leigh36295
Number of posts : 3988
Registration date : 2009-10-23
TGD Reputation : 198
TGD Elite Member Points : 10128

Back to top Go down

Post  Rabbid Jon 77 Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Honestly I thought it looked awesome. Hopefully it'll be the perfect excuse to put the original on XBLA though. Flamethrower in a crowd was awesome.
Rabbid Jon 77
Rabbid Jon 77
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Rabbid Jon 77
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2011-09-25
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 4854

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:57 am

more info here

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down