The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate Trailer and Gameplay Footage Unveiled

4 posters

Go down

Assassin's Creed Syndicate Trailer and Gameplay Footage Unveiled Empty Assassin's Creed Syndicate Trailer and Gameplay Footage Unveiled

Post  stevewithak Wed May 13, 2015 8:32 am

So now we know - after months of speculation and leaked footage, Ubisoft has finally revealed official details for the next Assassin's Creed game.

Previously known as Assassin's Creed Victory, the new game will actually be titled Assassin's Creed Syndicate, and has players teaming up with street gangs to take the city back. It also features both male and female protagonists - presumably, in part, due to the furore over Unity's lack of female multiplayer characters).

Ubisoft has said:
'Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is an epic single player experience set in London during the height of the Industrial Revolution, an incredible age of invention that transforms the lives of millions. During this time, the gap between the poor and the rich expands exponentially, making workers’ lives little more than legalised slavery. The lower classes fight for survival by forming a new kind of family – gangs – and adapting to life in the criminal underworld. Players will embody both Jacob Frye and Evie Frye, twin Assassins raised to follow the Creed. Jacob, a determined, hot-headed and rebellious leader of an underground gang, is vastly different than his sister Evie, a master of stealth and control. Together, Jacob and Evie team up to challenge rivals, plutocrats and Templars alike to free the masses from poverty and corruption, and, ultimately, wrestle back control of London.'

Assassin's Creed Syndicate has been developed by Ubisoft Quebec, and contains a ton of groovy gadgets like the rope launcher and zipline, to effortlessly jump from building to building (And rip-off pay homage to Batman at the same time). Throw in some horse-drawn carriage action and you're ready for some assassin action.

ACS will release October 23rd on Xbox One and PS4.

Check out the trailer and gameplay footage below. What do you chaps reckon on it?

stevewithak
unaddicted
unaddicted

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2015-04-08
TGD Reputation : 10
TGD Elite Member Points : 3485

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Syndicate Trailer and Gameplay Footage Unveiled Empty Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Trailer and Gameplay Footage Unveiled

Post  Tricky34 Wed May 13, 2015 1:12 pm

Looks pretty good, and I prefer the idea of Victorian London, to the France setting of Unity. I might pick it up eventually, but unlikely I'll get it at launch.
Tricky34
Tricky34
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Tricky34
Number of posts : 7255
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 152
TGD Elite Member Points : 13304

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Syndicate Trailer and Gameplay Footage Unveiled Empty Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Trailer and Gameplay Footage Unveiled

Post  TreeMunky Wed May 13, 2015 1:49 pm

I hope there is a mini game for stealing lead off roofs...
TreeMunky
TreeMunky
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : TreeMunky
Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2012-01-30
TGD Reputation : 28
TGD Elite Member Points : 6703

Back to top Go down

Post  Gambit94 Wed May 13, 2015 2:29 pm

the setting of this looks really good, and it'll be interesting to see the historical characters in this.
I just hope they dont butcher the english accent and make everyone seem either really posh or have a cockney dialect.

Either way, expect me to pick this up this time next year when it costs £10 on CD Keys Razz
Gambit94
Gambit94
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : GAMB1T94
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2014-12-12
TGD Reputation : 5
TGD Elite Member Points : 3573

Back to top Go down

Post  TreeMunky Wed May 13, 2015 3:03 pm

Gambit94 wrote:Either way, expect me to pick this up this time next year when it costs £10 on CD Keys Razz

Brilliant Smile where my Black Flag and Unity came from Smile and together they cost less than what Micro$oft want for a single digital download...
TreeMunky
TreeMunky
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : TreeMunky
Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2012-01-30
TGD Reputation : 28
TGD Elite Member Points : 6703

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down