The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the achievement your most proud of and why?

+5
Rainjermaine
Stevilinho
kinmad4it
Tricky34
Stucowie
9 posters

Go down

What is the achievement your most proud of and why? Empty What is the achievement your most proud of and why?

Post  Stucowie Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:26 pm

As the title suggests, what achievement(s) are you most proud of and why? I have a couple

PGR 3 - 100g - "Platinum Champion" - Achieved for getting all Platinums on all events... I hate cone challenges with a passion and this tested me big time... Was so happy when I got it!!!

Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X - 60g - "The Hard Way" - Achieved for completing the campaign on the hardest level.. Some of the levels nearly made me rage throw my joypad across the room they were so infuriating... I loved every minute of the game though!!

Over to you....
Stucowie
Stucowie
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stucowie
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2010-10-27
TGD Reputation : 59
TGD Elite Member Points : 6013

http://gamingbyt-bo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

What is the achievement your most proud of and why? Empty Re: What is the achievement your most proud of and why?

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:52 pm

I think we might have had this discussion before.

But as you asked so nicely, the achievement I'm most proud of is Grand Pearl Pooh-Bah from Hexic as I don't know anyone else that has it.

Back to top Go down

What is the achievement your most proud of and why? Empty Re: What is the achievement your most proud of and why?

Post  Stucowie Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:56 pm

If its been discussed before, sorry.. I only went back 2 pages to search! my bad
Stucowie
Stucowie
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stucowie
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2010-10-27
TGD Reputation : 59
TGD Elite Member Points : 6013

http://gamingbyt-bo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tricky34 Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:00 pm

Don't worry about it mate, you've not been here long. And its good to see you posting.

I think this is a topic that will probably get brought up pretty frequently anyway.

Mambo you jammy git, how the hell did you get that last Hexic cheevo, i've tried hundreds of times to set it up...

Probably the Achievement i'm most proud of of is Mile High Club on CoD-Modern Warfare, it took me weeks to get it just right.
Tricky34
Tricky34
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Tricky34
Number of posts : 7254
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 152
TGD Elite Member Points : 13281

Back to top Go down

Post  kinmad4it Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Can't really pick one out, but here's a few I'm really proud of.
Earn 5 stars on all songs on Hard difficulty in GH3, I honestly never thought I'd even pass Hard, never mind get 5 stars on every song. I've tried to finish off Expert but get stuck on Before I Forget every time, damn you Slipknot!!
Collect all Agility and Hidden orbs in Crackdown, not hard in that it doesn't take any skill, but man does it take patience and utter stubbornness.
kinmad4it
kinmad4it
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : kinmad4it
Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2010-05-09
TGD Reputation : 69
TGD Elite Member Points : 7454

Back to top Go down

Post  Stevilinho Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:49 pm

most people will say mile high club as just about EVERYONE says that but not me only took an hour to get for me lol and some of these cod fanboys who play it religiously took weeks it make me laugh(no offense to the other person who sad that)

for me its the HALO REACH LEGENDARY SOLO achiev, how many time i nearly gave up because i got flumped over by a weird checkpoint lol but i perserved and got ti done and i didnt skip ANY battles as there is some skippable battles

my most proud 1000g is FIFA 07 though because it took over a year to get the win 300 matches because i was on 09 when i went back to it and the game sucked o bad after 09 lol

cant really think about another proud achiev really not too may are challenging to me lol
Stevilinho
Stevilinho
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stevilinho
Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2010-10-10
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 5400

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm

A million without dying on Geometry Wars

this will always be my greatest hour

(shows how poor I am at games lol)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:48 pm

ricklilley wrote:

Mambo you jammy git, how the hell did you get that last Hexic cheevo, i've tried hundreds of times to set it up...

I've only managed it the once, it was a bit of a fluke!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:03 pm

damn

my ocd is telling me to go and try that last hexic one again

grrrrr!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:20 pm

Probably getting to the top multiplayer level in Bioshock 2 as 1) no one was playing Bioshock 2 online and 2) The multiplayer became a horrible, repetitve piece of gash that I cam to loath. But it did complete my 1000 G.

Also getting the Asteroid cannon achievement in Dead Space as it took me about 6 months of having a go, then going back in a few weeks and having another go. A true smash up your controller achievement but again it finishedoff my 1000 G so happy days Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Asurans Progeny Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:23 pm

MW2 Veteran mode: Need I say more lol
Asurans Progeny
Asurans Progeny
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Asurans Progeny
Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2010-02-12
TGD Reputation : 49
TGD Elite Member Points : 6564

Back to top Go down

Post  Thommo Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:38 pm

It's probably Full Throttle on Trials HD for me. It took me fecking ages to get and is only worth 15 flumping points!! Evil or Very Mad
Thommo
Thommo
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2009-07-20
TGD Reputation : 32
TGD Elite Member Points : 6690

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbymite Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:54 pm

i was quite proud of myself for mw2 veteran too took me a while but it is mch easier than other cods i suppose
Shocked
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10048

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:32 pm

Everton wrote:damn

my ocd is telling me to go and try that last hexic one again

grrrrr!

Yeah go on, you know you want to!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:44 pm

MW2 was much easier than the 1st Mw imo anyway.. never even saw Mile High lol got stuck somewhere and just couldn't proceed.
Proudest achievement...? I don't have 1 personal cheeble that im happy to have gotten, as half the games i play others are better than me at lol.. except one

Mass Effect, finished that fully and glad i did, awesome story brillant battles and just wow with the "Space" as i love anything to do with space.. and in all of my friends list i seem to be the only one that has done it to the full 1000 (1250 or so if you include dlc)

Trying to play Black ops on veteran atm and im stuck already lol so doubt i'll be seeing the veteran cheeble for that.. if i do it will so be my proudest lol as just 10 mins is enough to throw your pad across the room

Back to top Go down

Post  Riled Wolf Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:59 pm

A Gash Pastie wrote:Trying to play Black ops on veteran atm and im stuck already lol so doubt i'll be seeing the veteran cheeble for that.. if i do it will so be my proudest lol as just 10 mins is enough to throw your pad across the room

keep at it mate this has to be one of the hardest CoD on veteran so far imo but it is do-able
Riled Wolf
Riled Wolf
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Riled Wolf
Number of posts : 1460
Registration date : 2010-05-15
TGD Reputation : 138
TGD Elite Member Points : 7267

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down