The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Achievement That Sucked

2 posters

Go down

The Achievement That Sucked Empty The Achievement That Sucked

Post  Virus25061984 Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:15 pm

Hello one and all, I'm back from a short hiatus. I've been very busy with one thing or another and don't believe I've been on xbox live in over a month!

I trust all are well and progressing your scores nicely :-) I've lately been playing Mass Effect 2, Left For Dead 2 & MW2 (though the 69 stars still ellude me) but today for a change I decided to carry on with Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection.

Now playing a few retro games from my childhood is just fab, hearing the bloop of an achievement for indulging myself in this just makes it all the more better. I found myself at 950/1000 with just one achievement to complete. If any of you have ever played Dr Robotniks mean bean machine you'll understand how shit my afternoon has been, that last level is ridiculously tough. Not fun, not enjoyable, just tough.

That's why to me yatta! Is the suckiest achievement yet. What's yours? (Note I did unlock it eventually)

Peace out,

Virus.
Virus25061984
Virus25061984
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Virus25061984
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-08-12
TGD Reputation : 9
TGD Elite Member Points : 5547

Back to top Go down

The Achievement That Sucked Empty Re: The Achievement That Sucked

Post  Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Well done that man, I know nothing about the cheevo you're talking about but I'm glad you finally conquered it. Never give the Xbox hope! geek

My suckiest cheevos are all the ones I haven't got.
But I suppose the suckiest cheevo I have got might be the 100% one from Bionicles Heroes. Took me ages to get it and it was just a grind grind GRIND!

Back to top Go down

Post  squiddy Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:40 pm

my two worst ones that I've actually achieved;

100 ranked wins on PES6 - firstly, PES6 is awful. Secondly, everyone who plays it online is apparently a c**t. Bad net code, people who only play as Inter and a bunch of other awful achievements make this whole game utterly joyless.

100% completion on Brutal Legend - firstly the game is gash. yeah I know it looks nice and has an okay story but the game is an utter dog. A lame hack and slasher with the most awful tacked-on RTS elements.

Anyway, complete the story and you'll have about 250GS tops. The rest is in the frankly risible multiplayer component and the collection achvs.

100% completion refers to completing all the collectathon stuff. Dragons, solos, concept art, everything. It's all ABSOLUTELY AWFUL. The hunting missions are particularly terrible (especially when it moves the quest giver away from a location where there are certain animals you need, just to add to all the backtracking).

I can't state this clearly enough. Whoever took Tim Schaefer's vision and turned it into this game deserves to DIE IN A F'ING FIRE.

squiddy
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : peacesquid
Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-05-29
TGD Reputation : 18
TGD Elite Member Points : 5953

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content