The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex Infinity Ward employees sue Activision.

Go down

Ex Infinity Ward employees sue Activision. Empty Ex Infinity Ward employees sue Activision.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:36 am

With lawsuits being filed on quite a few fronts, the ex infinity Ward boys have lifted the lid on the Modern Warfare police state imposed by Activision. This makes for some ugly reading.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It will be interseting to see how Activision respond; I smell more lawyers. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Ex Infinity Ward employees sue Activision. Empty Re: Ex Infinity Ward employees sue Activision.

Post  stubbymite Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:42 am

i didt understand what activision did to these guys and thought that what they did do was very underhanded. For all the money that the company has made on cod mw2 these bonuses and stuff are bugger all to them.

Lets hope these guys win and get the money that they deserve Twisted Evil
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10060

Back to top Go down

Ex Infinity Ward employees sue Activision. Empty Re: Ex Infinity Ward employees sue Activision.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:16 am

stubbymite wrote:i didt understand what activision did to these guys and thought that what they did do was very underhanded. For all the money that the company has made on cod mw2 these bonuses and stuff are bugger all to them.

Lets hope these guys win and get the money that they deserve Twisted Evil

Im watching this like a Hawk. Simply because it has a knock on effect for the whole Industry. Bobby Kotick ( Activision CEO ) is spouting off about how them not getting any further fee after delivery to microsoft is a bad thing. This, after the biggest entertainment format first Day ever ( Bigger on release than Star Wars, Titanic etc ) and they are holding staff to ransom and not paying bonuses. Pot meets Kettle innit!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:12 pm

"This already has a better story than the last few CODs put together"
Lol @ that comment. Hope they get it sorted out soon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down