The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Dead Redemption Ending [SPOILER ALERT]

5 posters

Go down

Red Dead Redemption Ending [SPOILER ALERT] Empty Red Dead Redemption Ending [SPOILER ALERT]

Post  Demented Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Just out of curiosity, was anyone disappointed with the game's ending? did john deserve to die that way one thing i enjoyed was the final extra sub mission
Demented
Demented
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : DementedDiablo
Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2010-06-04
TGD Reputation : 5
TGD Elite Member Points : 5253

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption Ending [SPOILER ALERT] Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Ending [SPOILER ALERT]

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:20 pm

You just ruined it for me!

- Ending sucked!

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption Ending [SPOILER ALERT] Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Ending [SPOILER ALERT]

Post  Riled Wolf Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:02 pm

i dont think you are going to find any fans of that ending i know im not one
Riled Wolf
Riled Wolf
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Riled Wolf
Number of posts : 1460
Registration date : 2010-05-15
TGD Reputation : 138
TGD Elite Member Points : 7272

Back to top Go down

Post  Demented Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:26 pm

iXIPreDiTorxOi wrote:You just ruined it for me!

- Ending sucked!

my bad i didnt mean to i warn u at least u dont know how it happen so its no completely ruin
Demented
Demented
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : DementedDiablo
Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2010-06-04
TGD Reputation : 5
TGD Elite Member Points : 5253

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:33 pm

Demented wrote:
iXIPreDiTorxOi wrote:You just ruined it for me!

- Ending sucked!

my bad i didnt mean to i warn u at least u dont know how it happen so its no completely ruin

Only joking. I will post anything.

- Red Dead was set to be one of the best games of the year for me. But i just couldnt get into it at all. Then after hearing "you die at the end" three days after the games release i just couldnt be bothered at all Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigh36295 Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:57 pm

I actually really liked the ending, it was different. In all the GTA games, you finish, you win, and then go around in free roam completing side missions. I was kinda curious as to how they were gonna make it work when he'd died, but you carry on as his son. Was a good idea I though Smile
Leigh36295
Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Leigh36295
Number of posts : 3988
Registration date : 2009-10-23
TGD Reputation : 198
TGD Elite Member Points : 10113

Back to top Go down

Post  RufftyMan Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:32 am

I personally thought it was a great ending. Very sombre, and a good ending to a good game. I've heard a lot of people complain about the final few missions, but to me they were a perfect example of the way the lead character was trying to live his life, and to that point, why shouldn't you control that part of his life.

Plus, the final "stranger" mission after the end is pretty sweet. Especially if you listen to something the kid says in one of the last missions about the stories he reads. Where one of them a son goes to seek revenge on the person who killed his father. Pretty cool indeed.
RufftyMan
RufftyMan
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : RufftyMan
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-06-10
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 5103

Back to top Go down

Post  Saber Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:22 pm

I thought it was well thought out but badly executed - afterall it IS the Wild West and its lawless and fuelled by greed and revenge and you get to feel that with the ending... I took great satisfaction in shooting that bloke in the face at the end (i slaughtered his brother too) Rolling Eyes

I can see why they did it (sequel) but the way they did it was a bit crap. There was no prior warning to it, it just happened... I had a sneaky feeling those agents would bite him on the arse eventually anyway!

It was different and brave, killing a character you've spent 20-30 hours with is a bold move, and left it open for sequels which after playing RDR isnt a bad thing Very Happy
Saber
Saber
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : SaberReyna
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2010-04-26
TGD Reputation : 10
TGD Elite Member Points : 5455

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down