The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would You Pay Women To Play Xbox Games With You?

+8
GrahamOfTheDead
Ba5sett
Angel
Cyber_zombi
Lance the pimp
sophosuni
ruffriddimz
RabidHellBunny
12 posters

Go down

Would You Pay Women To Play Xbox Games With You? Empty Would You Pay Women To Play Xbox Games With You?

Post  Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Hell yes!!!
geek

Sauce: Kotaku Australia

"A new service launches tomorrow, called GameCrush, where men can pay money to play over Xbox Live with an “attractive girl”.
Yes, this is real. Xbox Live prostitution, if you will."

"There are four Xbox 360 games supported so far, those being Halo 3, GTAIV, Modern Warfare 2 and Gears of War 2. If this somehow takes off, you can expect more platforms, as well as MMO titles, to be supported."

Back to top Go down

Would You Pay Women To Play Xbox Games With You? Empty Re: Would You Pay Women To Play Xbox Games With You?

Post  RabidHellBunny Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:48 pm

You mean I should be charging you guys for the pleasure of my gaming company??

Time for a career change me thinks!
RabidHellBunny
RabidHellBunny
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : RabidHellBunny
Number of posts : 3375
Registration date : 2009-03-26
TGD Reputation : 141
TGD Elite Member Points : 9136

Back to top Go down

Would You Pay Women To Play Xbox Games With You? Empty Re: Would You Pay Women To Play Xbox Games With You?

Post  Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:06 pm

whilst I love the web like it was a cheap hooker bringing me a beer and her sister, I cant help thinking that there must be a bunch of sad twats out there who should really try speaking to birds in the real world, and not relying on a virtual suzy to get their rocks off

Back to top Go down

Post  RabidHellBunny Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:24 pm

I know loads of people that have met their other halves over the internet (me included). It was only a matter of time before someone did something like this on Xbox Live. It would probably be better if it was actually a dating thing but it just seems like another way for men to get their jolly's, I'm sure it will have plenty of interest judging by the amount of times I used to get sent pictures of men's pride!
RabidHellBunny
RabidHellBunny
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : RabidHellBunny
Number of posts : 3375
Registration date : 2009-03-26
TGD Reputation : 141
TGD Elite Member Points : 9136

Back to top Go down

Post  ruffriddimz Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:06 pm

hey at least ya gonna win cause we all know girls can't game.......yeah i said it!

lol

ruffriddimz
ruffriddimz
ruffriddimz
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : ruffriddimz
Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-01-30
TGD Reputation : 27
TGD Elite Member Points : 6090

Back to top Go down

Post  sophosuni Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Won't this confuse internet and gaming nerds? I mean, how do you use a gamepad with one hand while your concentrating on doing something else with the other? scratch
sophosuni
sophosuni
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : sophosuni
Number of posts : 1071
Registration date : 2009-09-20
TGD Reputation : 40
TGD Elite Member Points : 6583

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance the pimp Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:47 pm

I really don't see the point in paying anyone to game with me. It's not like your going to play strip uno....actually this could be the best use of the camera attachment yet!
Lance the pimp
Lance the pimp
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Lance the pimp
Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-02-13
TGD Reputation : 22
TGD Elite Member Points : 6156

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber_zombi Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:47 pm

I think Rabids got a point there.. it does seem rather male orientated, a dating service aimed towards gamers generally seems to make more sense - if that's your cup of tea.
Cyber_zombi
Cyber_zombi
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : CyBeRZoMBi UK
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-03-10
TGD Reputation : 14
TGD Elite Member Points : 6046

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_meta_zombi/sets

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:52 pm

woot time to get new job.. xbox360 pimp 0.o
Angel
Angel
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Im EliTE Angel
Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2009-04-17
TGD Reputation : 34
TGD Elite Member Points : 6268

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:34 pm

It might be worth it just to have a game of MW2 without someone calling me a cracker, noob, faggot etc etc etc? Very Happy
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9062

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:02 am

Ba5sett wrote:It might be worth it just to have a game of MW2 without someone calling me a cracker, noob, faggot etc etc etc? Very Happy

Imposible.. im always in top 3 in every match and everyones hatin me for that.. so... its imposible.. lol
Angel
Angel
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Im EliTE Angel
Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2009-04-17
TGD Reputation : 34
TGD Elite Member Points : 6268

Back to top Go down

Post  GrahamOfTheDead Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:11 am

sophosuni wrote:Won't this confuse internet and gaming nerds? I mean, how do you use a gamepad with one hand while your concentrating on doing something else with the other? scratch

I shudder to think what'll happen when Natal hits then.....
GrahamOfTheDead
GrahamOfTheDead
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : GrahamOfTheDead
Number of posts : 4572
Registration date : 2009-10-30
TGD Reputation : 109
TGD Elite Member Points : 11080

Back to top Go down

Post  Artois Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:35 am

bah, so sexist, think they should do male version, were women pay men to chat to them, im sure there be plenty of takers for that Very Happy
Artois
Artois
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : SmoknArtois
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-01-15
TGD Elite Member Points : 6202

Back to top Go down

Post  sophosuni Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:30 am

Someone at IGN actually tried it out: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sophosuni
sophosuni
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : sophosuni
Number of posts : 1071
Registration date : 2009-09-20
TGD Elite Member Points : 6583

Back to top Go down

Post  PJ RISING Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:43 am

OH NO my husband saw this and now wants to get an xbox, lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] this is soooo sad men can't get a girlfriend!!! only on internet. im not going to take to this at all, ( too old. ) . lol
PJ RISING
PJ RISING
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : PJ RISING
Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-05-08
TGD Reputation : 7
TGD Elite Member Points : 5943

Back to top Go down

Post  PJ RISING Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:44 am

Angel wrote:woot time to get new job.. xbox360 pimp 0.o
Angel shame on you !! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PJ RISING
PJ RISING
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : PJ RISING
Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2009-05-08
TGD Reputation : 7
TGD Elite Member Points : 5943

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:54 am

So essentially it's an online prostitution service for horny geeks to try and get their freak on... ookaay then Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Asurans Progeny Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:15 am

Yet again the internet has gone to a new low. It just get's worse.
Asurans Progeny
Asurans Progeny
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Asurans Progeny
Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2010-02-12
TGD Reputation : 49
TGD Elite Member Points : 6569

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:17 am

I'm actually thinking of signing up to the site and posing as a woman to earn some cash from gaming, anyone know where I can get a good voice changer?
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:32 am

Ba5sett wrote:I'm actually thinking of signing up to the site and posing as a woman to earn some cash from gaming, anyone know where I can get a good voice changer?

that in a nutshell is why I steer clear of 0898 numbers and stuff like this

There are so many potential non birds out there

Surely even to a desperate young geek boy the concept of finding you had a hand shandy with a 18st tranny called Debbie would be enough to encourage him to seek real life crumpet

In this 21st century world of freaks you can only be really sure after a taste test

Just dont say I have not warned you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:36 am

You're all talking about this like it's a bad thing...? Very Happy

I loved the article from IGN, thanks sophosuni. They actually make some good points: "GameCrush says it modeled its pricing structure after the cost of buying a girl a drink at a bar. In a bar, you're basically buying the opportunity to chat a girl up. GameCrush is hoping players will look at their service the same way."

What's the diference here?
The difference is that at least you know from the off that the two of you have a mutual interest. Isn't that a positive thing?
If a girl in a bar drinks the drink you bought her in an attempt to chat her up does that make her a prostitute?

Although IGN do say "what goes on in that video chat is up to you and your PlayDate", there doesn't have to be anything explicitly smutty about this. Many fellas would just enjoy the brief company of a flirty girl instead of a falsetto 12 year old boy... well, most of them anyway. They're not called the fairer sex for nothing (the girls I mean, not the 12 year old boys).

Maybe it's a problem that a service like this even HAS to exist. Maybe people still think it's a rarity to encounter female gamers and maybe GameCrush is exploiting that. Maybe if 12 year old boys weren't always attempting to flirt with every girl they come across girl gamers wouldn't be such a "rarity". Very Happy
Maybe if girls were more vocal and outgoing on Live us real men (and I use the words lightly) wouldn't be interested in a service like GameCrush.
I think it's all you girls fault!
geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:37 am

Ba5sett wrote:I'm actually thinking of signing up to the site and posing as a woman to earn some cash from gaming, anyone know where I can get a good voice changer?

A genius plan with one eeny weeny teeny draw back... how exactly will you handle the video chat segment, I'm guessing without some medical intervention your scheme may well be rumbled!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:39 am

I'll just make sure I'm well shaven and throw a wig on, haha
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:41 am

I think most men prefer shaven women, Basset. I mean you might not need the wig. I'm just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:50 am

Ba5sett wrote:It might be worth it just to have a game of MW2 without someone calling me a cracker, noob, faggot etc etc etc? Very Happy

I'm sure she'd call you those things if you really wanted her too.

The question is will they be any good at the games? or just random non-gaming girls like those ones you go bowling with that walk up to the line and drop the ball at thier feet Rolling Eyes
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8134

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down