The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June's games with Gold and GWG also coming to the Xboxone.

+9
dazzamann
mosher666
stubbymite
harry haddack
KENT HAMMER
minkey_monkey
GrahamOfTheDead
Fatboy Geezer
Colne Crusader
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

June's games with Gold and GWG also coming to the Xboxone. - Page 2 Empty June's games with Gold and GWG also coming to the Xboxone.

Post  Colne Crusader Tue May 13, 2014 7:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

The one-year anniversary of Games with Gold occurs next month and brings the program to Xbox One, but with a small change that's similar to PlayStation Plus. Games available on Xbox One via the program require a Gold membership to play, which isn't the case for Games with Gold on Xbox 360. Microsoft says that "members will have subscription-based access to free games ranging from top hits to breaking indie stars." The program starts on Xboxone with Max: The Curse Of Brotherhood, and Halo Spartan Assault.

As for Xbox 360 owners, Gold members will receive an extra game next month because of the one-year anniversary: Dark Souls, Charlie Murder, and the bonus title, Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition. Microsoft says it's thanking fans for shaping the program, which has been used by more than 12 million people.

Deals with Gold will also launch for Xbox One in June, delivering discounts for great games each month, with significant savings for Xbox Live Gold members. The first titles offered in June will include “Forza Motorsport 5,” “Ryse: Son of Rome,” and a few other surprises. In the coming months, we will offer significant savings of up to 50 – 75 percent off certain titles. This program will continue to be available for Xbox Live Gold members on Xbox 360. And new on Xbox One, we will launch a virtual VIP room exclusive to Xbox Live Gold members where we will feature free games, monthly deals, and other great benefits.
Colne Crusader
Colne Crusader
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Colne Crusader
Number of posts : 6893
Registration date : 2010-04-21
TGD Reputation : 158
TGD Elite Member Points : 13375

Back to top Go down

June's games with Gold and GWG also coming to the Xboxone. - Page 2 Empty Re: June's games with Gold and GWG also coming to the Xboxone.

Post  Fatboy Geezer Thu May 15, 2014 11:16 am

Everton wrote:it seems that they are handing out extras on one hand and taking back sneakily on t'other

the thing that trolls used to always bang on about was how the ps+ stuff was only valid whilst you had your membership but gwg they were yours to keep

looks like the bone ones will be in the ps+ style

that's absolutely fine, but they better get some good titles into the program and soon

360 stuff deffo an improvement though

Good poi nt Big E, its still DOUBLE what PS+ give you though right?

Fatboy Geezer
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Number of posts : 2861
Registration date : 2013-06-19

Back to top Go down

June's games with Gold and GWG also coming to the Xboxone. - Page 2 Empty Re: June's games with Gold and GWG also coming to the Xboxone.

Post  stubbymite Thu May 15, 2014 1:26 pm

i think they are playing catch up granted but they are getting there with better games for 360.

but like big e says just make sure your keep you subs up as the games are band on pissy plus if you aint subscribed.  Smile 
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10059

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatboy Geezer Thu May 15, 2014 4:26 pm

always have my subs up to date Smile

cant live without my xbox live
Fatboy Geezer
Fatboy Geezer
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Fatboy Geezer
TGD Reputation : 65
TGD Elite Member Points : 7463

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Thu May 15, 2014 5:19 pm

[quote="Fatboy Geezer"]
Everton wrote:
Good poi nt Big E, its still DOUBLE what PS+ give you though right?
Kind of, at the moment PS+ gives you two games each for vita and PS3 which are available all year at the minute I think it's xcom & uncharted 3 on ps3 and gravity rush and uncharted on vita then each month you get two ps3 games, two vita games and one ps4 game, hope that makes sense :p
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9068

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 16, 2014 2:14 pm

both offerings are essential and hopefully gwg will now start to pump out the same quality stuff as pissy plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatboy Geezer Fri May 16, 2014 4:45 pm

Everton wrote:both offerings are essential and hopefully gwg will now start to pump out the same quality stuff as pissy plus

fingers crossed eh!
Fatboy Geezer
Fatboy Geezer
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Fri May 16, 2014 9:14 pm

like I said the GWG is still utter utter bollocks for me personally.

Quite unbelievable that I manage to own even the poxy XBONE free titles

grumble grumble
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25623

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatboy Geezer Fri May 16, 2014 9:49 pm

KENT HAMMER wrote:like I said the GWG is still utter utter bollocks for me personally.

Quite unbelievable that I manage to own even the poxy XBONE free titles

grumble grumble

Is that something to do with you having had an xbox for ages and ages and ages?
Fatboy Geezer
Fatboy Geezer
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2