The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

2 posters

Go down

Fire Emblem: Awakening Empty Fire Emblem: Awakening

Post  Saalikh Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:13 pm

Hi Guys,

can someone guide me i am playing the game for the first time and want advise when i should change my class. As i have just stared i am at level 15 and got both my Tactician skills. So i want to change my class but don't know when i should change, its so frustrating when the game has close to no guide or help. Any advise will do.
Saalikh
Saalikh
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Saalikh
Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2010-02-23
TGD Reputation : 3
TGD Elite Member Points : 5801

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem: Awakening Empty Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Post  Jevil Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:24 am

Its hard to really suggest a wee guide for the game. Um.. well if your worried about lack of second and master seals, by like chapter 15ish you can both in shops. The game gets a bit easier if you work on some s-supports for your team and in terms of abilities i cant remember off the top of my head a lot but i know galeforce is good for the girls and you get that at level 15 dark flier since that lets them move again if they defeat someone on their turn. I could suggest more when im back home since I dont have my 3ds with me but buying reeking boxes is good for support/job grinds and get some money too xD
Jevil
Jevil
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Jevil Badger
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2012-02-25
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 4775

https://www.youtube.com/user/MageJevil

Back to top Go down

Post  Saalikh Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:44 am

Cool Thanks, i have been collecting any seals that i have come across the only issue now is just leveling the units before i use the seals it seems i have spend a lot of time on the support ones to level them and that is slowing me down but i guess that makes the game longer.

I must say i am disappointed in the game the way it was advertised and all about relationships i don't have any control on that and that really is not what i was led to believe who knows maybe i am missing something.
Saalikh
Saalikh
unaddicted
unaddicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Jevil Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:43 am

Yeah I focus a bit too much on relationships too xD I plan out the S ranks then just try and get all the others too since i like the wee chats between the chars. Theres a dlc called "EXPonential Growth" which is good for grinding the class levels, 6 are allowed in the fight and its basically a 4 turn fight with a row of mobs at the other end making a straight run to the exit w/out attacking, but the harder mobs outta them counter with the same damage you done to them if you dont one shot them, you can buy master seals from the shop at the place you do Chapter 12 (so you would need to beat that 1st) for 2500, and second seals at the chapter 16 shop for the same price. Good way to get gold is the reeking boxes or "The Golden Gaffe" which gives you a bit too much money to play with lol.

Personally I haven't beat the game, I've done all the side stories and my next chapter is 17 but I'm too stubborn to go forward til I have the characters the way I want them  bounce but I'll help all I can man, shame theres no online play for that double duel feature.
Jevil
Jevil
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Jevil Badger
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2012-02-25
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 4775

https://www.youtube.com/user/MageJevil

Back to top Go down

Post  Saalikh Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:32 pm

Great Thanks, i have stopped at the moment as i was getting bored with constant fights and not enough things to do other than fighting but i guess that is what the game is at its core. I will pick it up again and will come to you for help.
Saalikh
Saalikh
unaddicted
unaddicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content