The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire Emblem Fates Teaser Website Launched

2 posters

Go down

Fire Emblem Fates Teaser Website Launched Empty Fire Emblem Fates Teaser Website Launched

Post  Becky Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:17 am

Nintendo have launched a teaser website for Fire Emblem fates, they haven't launched a European website yet but an American one will do. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There's not long till the February 19th release of Fire Emblem and Nintendo will be trying to build hype for the game. For the first time Fates has you playing on both sides of the story depending on your choice (if you download the game) or which version you buy. The other story can be unlocked as DLC as Nintendo say it is a whole new game, also a third story will be released as DLC when it is finished.

Have you played Fire Emblem before? If not this is a good time to start as Fates looks like the best one yet.
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2015-12-04
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 3892

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Fates Teaser Website Launched Empty Re: Fire Emblem Fates Teaser Website Launched

Post  minkey_monkey Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:37 pm

Sometimes (and on very rare occasions) I wish I had more time for Nintendo. This looks very pretty!
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8092
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14152

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Fates Teaser Website Launched Empty Re: Fire Emblem Fates Teaser Website Launched

Post  Becky Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:54 pm

I'm not a big fan of srpgs but fire emblem awakening (the previous one) had me gripped from beginning to end, loving every moment.
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2015-12-04
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 3892

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum