The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic & SEGA All-Star Racings Transformed

5 posters

Go down

Sonic & SEGA All-Star Racings Transformed Empty Sonic & SEGA All-Star Racings Transformed

Post  Guest Tue May 01, 2012 7:58 am

I really enjoyed the original S&S All Star and this looks like another great little racer. The vid reminded me of the XBLA racer Hydro Thunder which was EPIC too

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Sonic & SEGA All-Star Racings Transformed Empty Re: Sonic & SEGA All-Star Racings Transformed

Post  Tenlo Tue May 01, 2012 8:35 am

I'm looking forward to this as is my son. It was one of his favourite games and he helped me earn a lot of the achievements for it too!!
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11933

Back to top Go down

Sonic & SEGA All-Star Racings Transformed Empty Re: Sonic & SEGA All-Star Racings Transformed

Post  stubbymite Tue May 01, 2012 10:19 am

i really wanna play the first one. i am looking for it on the cheap all the time.

I may find it soon Smile
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10057

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Tue May 01, 2012 1:29 pm

Good find.

Looking forward to this Very Happy
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25621

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 01, 2012 1:35 pm

I liked and completed the first one, so I'll be looking out for this one too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:45 am

Well post E3 we unsurprisingly have a new trailer but also quite an unexpected turn of events too. It seems aside from the usual SEGA stars (including the dwarf from Golden Axe this time) they are also including Danica Patrick, the NASCAR driver. It's a bizarre turn of events but if you check out the picture below the Press Release you'll see this may be a way of enticing dad's to buy this for their kids!! They've also created a Sonic sponsored Chevrolet for Danica to drive in which I'll also include below!

SEGA® of America Inc. is thrilled to announce that Danica Patrick will be appearing alongside Sonic the Hedgehog in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed™, the new racing game where players speed across land, air and water in fully transforming vehicles. Known for her talents behind the wheel, Danica will be a playable character with customized vehicles in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. Gamers will get the chance to test their racing abilities as Danica against an All-Star cast of SEGA characters including Sonic, Knuckles, AiAi and others.

“It’s a very exciting experience since I’ll be sharing the screen with such an iconic character,” said Danica Patrick. “I cannot wait for gamers to jump into my customized, transformable vehicles and give Sonic a run for his rings this holiday season!”

“Danica Patrick is one of the most popular athletes in the world and her accomplishments both on and off the track make her the perfect partner for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed,” said Masanao Maeda, President and COO, SEGA of America. “Danica’s involvement showcases the broad appeal of this title – everyone from casual gamers to hard core racing fans will be able to enjoy the fun.”

To further enhance this partnership, Danica will be racing in a custom No. 7 Sonic the Hedgehog/GoDaddy.com Chevrolet, fielded by JR Motorsports, during the O’Reilly Auto Parts Challenge on November 3at the Texas Motor Speedway (to be televised live on ESPN). The race, part of NASCAR’s Nationwide Series, marks Sonic the Hedgehog’s NASCAR debut. The customized race car will be unveiled today at the SEGA booth at e3 (the Electronic Entertainment Expo) in the Los Angeles Convention Center. Additionally, Danica will be integrated into the national marketing campaign for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed will be available on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, PlayStation®Vita system, the Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system, Nintendo’s Wii U™ system and PC Digital Download this holiday season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11933

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh00t3rmcgavin2 Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:49 am

Looking forward to this too, first one was great fun!!
Sh00t3rmcgavin2
Sh00t3rmcgavin2
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Sh00t3rmcgavin2
Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2011-12-21
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post  Jevil Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:48 am

Looks like they're to mix it up like the latest Mario Kart on the 3DS done.. =3 but that ain't a bad thing! I hope they keep in the feature to use your avatar as a racer too. T'was pointlessly awesome lol
Jevil
Jevil
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Jevil Badger
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2012-02-25
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 4780

https://www.youtube.com/user/MageJevil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down