The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game are you trying to get 1k GS on currently?

+13
harry haddack
Tricky34
squiddy
kenyanscott
Lance the pimp
monders
minkey_monkey
DonWeir
Leeroye1980
garymason72
Artois
Jameseire85
RabidHellBunny
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What game are you trying to get 1k GS on currently? Empty What game are you trying to get 1k GS on currently?

Post  Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:07 pm

I'm currently working on COD:WAW which takes the patience of a saint to get through veteran difficulty. I'm getting there slowly though. Doubt I'll ever get 10th prestige, but that's a 0GS achievement anyway, so I can still claim 1k GS Wink

Anyone else working on a specific game?

Back to top Go down

What game are you trying to get 1k GS on currently? Empty Re: What game are you trying to get 1k GS on currently?

Post  Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:46 pm

I'm still beavering away at Forza Motorsport 2. I've got all but four of the achievements now so hopefully I'll have the 1000/1000 quite soon, although the one million online credits will take me a while yet. Sad

Back to top Go down

What game are you trying to get 1k GS on currently? Empty Re: What game are you trying to get 1k GS on currently?

Post  RabidHellBunny Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:08 pm

I am working on Fable II, determined to make this my first full achievement count on a game. x
RabidHellBunny
RabidHellBunny
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : RabidHellBunny
Number of posts : 3375
Registration date : 2009-03-26
TGD Reputation : 141
TGD Elite Member Points : 9141

Back to top Go down

Post  Jameseire85 Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:08 pm

lego star wars, 1 achievement for 100 gs left!
Jameseire85
Jameseire85
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Jameseire85
Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2009-04-21
TGD Reputation : 43
TGD Elite Member Points : 6741

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:27 pm

Tomb Raider Underworld, and I just got it! WOOOO!!!

Might try Amped 3 now, but some of the challenges in the game are pretty infuriating!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:36 am

Wanted Weapons Of Fate, and i'm so close i can smell it lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Artois Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:41 am

mine be call of duty:waw to, i shall do it then send it back to lovefilm and never ever play it again, not that i dont enjoy it, but its the grenades man, so many
Artois
Artois
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : SmoknArtois
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-01-15
TGD Reputation : 40
TGD Elite Member Points : 6207

Back to top Go down

Post  garymason72 Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:47 am

i have got loads on the go, i have wheelman, forza2, fable 2 and burnout paradise.
garymason72
garymason72
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Garymason72
Number of posts : 2506
Registration date : 2009-02-16
TGD Reputation : 171
TGD Elite Member Points : 8349

Back to top Go down

Post  Leeroye1980 Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:47 am

ThomBassmonkey wrote:I'm currently working on COD:WAW which takes the patience of a saint to get through veteran difficulty. I'm getting there slowly though. Doubt I'll ever get 10th prestige, but that's a 0GS achievement anyway, so I can still claim 1k GS Wink

Anyone else working on a specific game?

Im working on W@W too mate, ive got 3 levels left on verteran but am completely stuck. The game is so unfair on veteran, grenades landing directly at your feet constantly. Soooo annoying
Leeroye1980
Leeroye1980
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : leeroye1980
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-26
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 5652

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:04 pm

Leeroye1980 wrote:Im working on W@W too mate, ive got 3 levels left on verteran but am completely stuck. The game is so unfair on veteran, grenades landing directly at your feet constantly. Soooo annoying

You're in the same place as me, not given that level a go yet though Smile I should have it finished tomorrow. Will be my fastest 1k GS game yet, just need to finish up and get one more death card (which is on a level I've not done yet). Got all the level specific achievements and all the misc ones so it's frustrating, to say the least. I'm just waiting for that happy time when I finish it and get 3-4 achievements pop at once hehe.

Yeah, the grenades are nuts. I have to say, when I played the PC version, it was worse. There were enemies that cooked and aimed a nade perfectly on that, so even the best player in the world couldn't avoid them. This doesn't seem as bad, but it's harder with the controller rather than the mouse to aim (for me at least).

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:49 pm

I'm working on Command and Conquer 3 at the moment, I've borrowed it from a mate, so I'm going to concentrate on it for a while. If anyone wants to play it online with me, I'll give it a go.

Back to top Go down

Post  DonWeir Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:02 pm

just got 3 achievements for 175 g left in godfather 2 and they would take all an afternoon but I don't have much free time T_T
DonWeir
DonWeir
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : DonWeir
Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 20
TGD Elite Member Points : 6010

http://twitter.com/clarkew123

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Thu May 14, 2009 12:16 am

Oblivion... Had it for ages now, not really got long to go and they are pretty easy (though time consuming) to get. Become head of the fighters guild and compleat the main story line. My problem is I keep getting distracted by exploring and stealing and occasionally stabbing people and starting fights in the middle of chorrol as the gray fox.... easily done lol.

Dreading the day I set work on Eternal sonata again, lot's more attention will be needed for this, but at least it's pretty lol

Doubt I'll ever manage all the GTA 4.
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14200

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 14, 2009 12:39 am

Got 970 on Burnout now so I'll probably get the last few on that. Not actually far away from 100%ing it, nevermind 1k GS (1140 total, 50 is for a DLC I don't have, 30 needs a camera)

Back to top Go down

Post  monders Thu May 14, 2009 8:45 am

I'll be starting TMNT in the next few days Embarassed Laughing
monders
monders
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Number of posts : 1460
Registration date : 2009-03-30
TGD Reputation : 46
TGD Elite Member Points : 7127

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thatnicelee/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance the pimp Thu May 14, 2009 10:23 am

trying to get it on WWE legends of wrestling. seems an easy one to do as i got over 400 in one sitting.
Lance the pimp
Lance the pimp
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Lance the pimp
Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-02-13
TGD Reputation : 22
TGD Elite Member Points : 6161

Back to top Go down

Post  kenyanscott Tue May 19, 2009 10:48 am

gow2 and cod4 at the moment and fifa09.

gow2 ive got 925 points!
cod4 ive got 620 poits
fifa09 ive got 594 points.

so ive got a bit to go ,but gow2 seems like the one ill get before the others.
kenyanscott
kenyanscott
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : kenyanscott
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-05-18
TGD Reputation : 6
TGD Elite Member Points : 5619

Back to top Go down

Post  Jameseire85 Tue May 19, 2009 3:28 pm

Im still trying to get my 1000 on lego star wars tcs, just one achievement left but its a long one, have no real drive to get it at the moment
Jameseire85
Jameseire85
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Jameseire85
Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2009-04-21
TGD Reputation : 43
TGD Elite Member Points : 6741

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 19, 2009 4:03 pm

I am stuck on 985 g for Dead Space. So annoying........

Back to top Go down

Post  squiddy Fri May 29, 2009 9:29 pm

Currently whoring;

Football Manager 2006 - super easy but time consuming. I'm a few hours away from getting this.
The Darkness - playing it on Hard. looking good so far. MP achvs look chore though.
Quantum of Solace - need to beat it on Hard and then do all the MP stuff. Anyone fancy that?
Burnout Paradise - but might give up seeing as they keep adding new achvs to it.

squiddy
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : peacesquid
Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-05-29
TGD Reputation : 18
TGD Elite Member Points : 5950

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Bluce_Ree wrote:Burnout Paradise - but might give up seeing as they keep adding new achvs to it.

There hasn't been that many on it post-release, I've got all of them (apart from the party pack DLC) and they're all easily doable. I imagine quite a few will come with the new island though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tricky34 Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:22 am

I'm trying to get the last couple of cheevos on Fable 2.
And like simon i'm nearly there with Forza 2, would like to have it finished before the new one comes out in Oct.
Tricky34
Tricky34
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Tricky34
Number of posts : 7255
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 152
TGD Elite Member Points : 13292

Back to top Go down

What game are you trying to get 1k GS on currently? Empty What game are you trying to get the full 1000 on at the moment/next?

Post  minkey_monkey Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:26 am

I've decided that on the 19th, because I'm getting a bit bored with Oblivion and as I only have to finish the fighters guild and the main story (which I'm halfway through) I'm just going to go for it. No getting destracted by stealing and randomly killing people, or even running off down caves lol.

If I still have some time left in the day I'm going to try and wizz through shivering Isles and the other add on we have. Though I think that may be a little ambitious but maybe not. As long as I stay to plan and don't get distracted it should boost my score and finally I'll have a game maxed out other than avatar lol.
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14200

Back to top Go down

Post  harry haddack Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:23 pm

gow2 nearly finished on insane so that's 150 towardsq it then only around 100 to go!
harry haddack
harry haddack
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : harry haddack
Number of posts : 998
Registration date : 2009-01-17
TGD Reputation : 17
TGD Elite Member Points : 6709

Back to top Go down

Post  ITManCometh Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:48 pm

Terminator Salvation

although I wish I hadn't started now, this has got to be the most monotonous game I've ever played, to quote a fav character "I'd rather lick p1ss off nettles".
ITManCometh
ITManCometh
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : IT Man Cometh
Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2009-01-26
TGD Reputation : 14
TGD Elite Member Points : 5818

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next