The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get your Gamertag in the Age of Empires Online Credits!

2 posters

Go down

Get your Gamertag in the Age of Empires Online Credits! Empty Get your Gamertag in the Age of Empires Online Credits!

Post  Leigh36295 Wed May 04, 2011 10:31 am

Just got an email about this, sounds like a good idea. Gonna try for it Smile Obviously you have to be in the Beta though.

Hello Beta Tester!

Some of you have wondered what “special event” we’ve been working on. Well, here it is! As a thank-you to our beta users and as one more test of our servers, we're giving you the chance to get your gamertag in the credits for Age of Empires Online! What do you have to do?

1) Sign into the beta Friday May 6, between 3pm-6pm PST (10pm-1am GMT) or Saturday May 7, between 11am-2pm PST (6pm-9pm GMT)

2) You must COMPLETE either 10 quests or 20 PvP matches during the two time frames above. You can complete your quests or PVP battles in a single session, or spread it out over the 2 days. The key thing is it must be done at those times and you need to complete all 10 quests or 20 PVP matches.

3) Once completed send an email with the subject: Credits RSVP* to us at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and include your gamertag in the body of the email. We will confirm you completed the requirements in the allotted times and you’ll see your gamertag in the credits when we launch. (This allows Microsoft permission to publish your gamertag) If you don't do this step - you will NOT be in the credits even if you participate!

Please note: You must be 14 years of age or older in order to participate in this promotion. If you are under the age of 14 years old, your name will not be included in the credits. Although you are welcome to join us for gameplay during the event times listed in step 1 above.

We’re trying to stress our servers so please, log in and play during these two time frames! We appreciate everyone helping us out. Thank you in advance and I look forward to seeing everyone in game this week!

Sincerely,

~Kristin “BatsyBatsy” Reilly

Community Manager for Age of Empires Online
Leigh36295
Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Leigh36295
Number of posts : 3988
Registration date : 2009-10-23
TGD Reputation : 198
TGD Elite Member Points : 10113

Back to top Go down

Get your Gamertag in the Age of Empires Online Credits! Empty Re: Get your Gamertag in the Age of Empires Online Credits!

Post  Tenlo Wed May 04, 2011 11:00 am

For those who aren't in the beta yet, I've got a code for entry. I'll post it below on a first come first served basis.

K648M-6TWYW-VKTXK-Y3F87-PKYH6

Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to enter and I'll see you on friday if not before
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11929

Back to top Go down