The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raptr good website for tracking your gaming time on the Xbox

+2
stubbymite
Gabhlan
6 posters

Go down

Raptr good website for tracking your gaming time on the Xbox Empty Raptr good website for tracking your gaming time on the Xbox

Post  Gabhlan Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:37 am

I saw a friend using Raptr and so I’ve have been giving it a go for the last month. I have to say it’s pretty cool, as after you've downloaded the app to your PC and put in your Xbox360 account info it then tracks what you’re playing so you can see how many hours you've been putting in to your different games and the total time you’ve been playing on the Xbox. It'll also track your PC games on the machine you have the App installed on.

It can be a little scary, as you can see just how much of your life you are spending in front of the TV and how truly addicted to Xbox you are Shocked (probably not a good idea to let the other half see your profile then Laughing)

The only part it fails on is if you just leave a game in the menu, as it can't tell you're not playing it. I noticed that after having a 30minute Xbox LIVE conversation with someone while in the Bulletstorm menu and wondering why it told me I'd played it when I checked the next day until I remembered.

The Linky is below for anyone who wants to check it out. If you click the gamercard in my signature you'll see my profile on there, so you can have a look at how it works. You can get some good gamer cards for your sig on it too which show your latest achievements etc... I just have the one showing my last played games.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Gabhlan on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8130

Back to top Go down

Raptr good website for tracking your gaming time on the Xbox Empty Re: Raptr good website for tracking your gaming time on the Xbox

Post  stubbymite Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:40 am

i did this yesterday as i saw that you had got the gamercard is pretty good actually and a good side to true achievements etc Smile
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10049

Back to top Go down

Raptr good website for tracking your gaming time on the Xbox Empty Re: Raptr good website for tracking your gaming time on the Xbox

Post  Leigh36295 Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:44 am

Seems my luck is back Razz. I was following all the things during the 'Summer of Raptr' Event, and I won something finally. A $25 ultimate game card. I have no idea what it is. But it sounds good Wink
Leigh36295
Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Leigh36295
Number of posts : 3988
Registration date : 2009-10-23
TGD Reputation : 198
TGD Elite Member Points : 10109

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:42 am

I've been signed up for a while although I've not been on for a while, you can set it to send a twitter or facebook message when you start playing a game which is quite cool as then your friends can log on and join you
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9058

Back to top Go down

Post  habitualschizo Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:01 am

I've decided to sign up. I've seen updates from people on facebook and twitter, so thought why not
habitualschizo
habitualschizo
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : habitualschizo
Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2011-03-16
TGD Reputation : 54
TGD Elite Member Points : 6138

Back to top Go down

Post  Lewy210 Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:30 am

World of Warcraft (PC)
506 Hours
Football Manager 2006 (PC)
158 Hours
Red Dead Redemption (360)
150 Hours
Fallout: New Vegas (360)
102 Hours

My all time Raptr log, god WoW was a time sink when I was at college 5 odd years ago Rolling Eyes

Oh and my Raptr name is same as here
Lewy210
Lewy210
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Lewy210
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2011-07-17
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 4792

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down