The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saw II Trailer Oh Yes There Will Be Blood

3 posters

Go down

Saw II Trailer Oh Yes There Will Be Blood Empty Saw II Trailer Oh Yes There Will Be Blood

Post  Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:34 pm

Looks pretty good to might give the original a whirl over the weekend Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Saw II Trailer Oh Yes There Will Be Blood Empty Re: Saw II Trailer Oh Yes There Will Be Blood

Post  Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:17 pm

I enjoyed the first one gets a bit repetitive though at times and them circuit boards really done my head in! only need 1 chevvo i think aswell gonna look out for a cheap copy of it! Lets hope the second one is even better with a bit more gore

Back to top Go down

Saw II Trailer Oh Yes There Will Be Blood Empty Re: Saw II Trailer Oh Yes There Will Be Blood

Post  Ninja Yaro Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:23 pm

I rented the first saw game last week, haven't finished it yet though. I was expecting it to be awful but it's actually not bad, the combat is terrible but luckily you don't have to fight often. There's a lot of puzzles and some of them can be quite difficult but if you enjoy puzzles and old school survival horror games then you should get some enjoyment from saw.

The new saw game doesn't look too bad either, I'll most likely rent it when it's out.
Ninja Yaro
Ninja Yaro
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Ninja Yaro
Number of posts : 2009
Registration date : 2010-05-29
TGD Reputation : 49
TGD Elite Member Points : 7209

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:40 pm

Soooo... what's the deal then? I didn't play the first one
You have to save them?
Fail.. pass thanks lol i wanna see them die

Back to top Go down

Post  GrahamOfTheDead Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:27 pm

First one was good for what it was.....easy 1000, and a few gory bits. Hopefully this'll be along the same lines.
GrahamOfTheDead
GrahamOfTheDead
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : GrahamOfTheDead
Number of posts : 4572
Registration date : 2009-10-30
TGD Reputation : 109
TGD Elite Member Points : 11084

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber_zombi Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Whilst I was really curious to get hold of the first one, having now played it, I couldnt care less about the sequel. The first one was alright to begin with but nearly bored me to death for just over half the game, I only played all the way through for the 'Chieves, and couldnt be bothered to torture myself by playing it again to go pick up the few I missed..

They're gonna have to make BIG changes if I'm gonna ever play Saw 2.
Cyber_zombi
Cyber_zombi
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : CyBeRZoMBi UK
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-03-10
TGD Reputation : 14
TGD Elite Member Points : 6050

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_meta_zombi/sets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber_zombi Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:30 pm

stripyjohn wrote:I enjoyed the first one gets a bit repetitive though at times and them circuit boards really done my head in! only need 1 chevvo i think aswell gonna look out for a cheap copy of it! Lets hope the second one is even better with a bit more gore

As for the circuit boards, that was one of the few things I liked about the game (except the circular ones because they were BASTARDS!) because I've had a game on my last three mobiles, called 'pipes' thats exactly like it, so was pretty much a dodle for me lol.
Cyber_zombi
Cyber_zombi
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : CyBeRZoMBi UK
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-03-10
TGD Reputation : 14
TGD Elite Member Points : 6050

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_meta_zombi/sets

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down