The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alive and bored in Williamette Shopping centre.

3 posters

Go down

Alive and bored in Williamette Shopping centre. Empty Alive and bored in Williamette Shopping centre.

Post  Cyber_zombi Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:58 pm

Greetings all from my plague ridden house!
Yes I've been unwell recently, and the NHS have deemed me as having the flu of swine's (or at least flu like symptoms).
So while I'm getting Dosed up on tamiflu, for the next few days I've decided to stick to the theme of infection and re-visit Dead Rising to allow frank to do shop Christmas shopping at the mall and to get a few of the achievements I'd not gotten yet.

Of course everything seems somewhat easier now that I've got the Real Mega Blaster, (the last time I played I got the zombie genocide award and unlocked it) But I'm going for the 5 day and 7 day survivor achievements.
Stupidly.. UNBELIEVABLY stupidly, I started to attempt this yesterday, and became complacent for a moment too long when I was waiting for the right time to refuel my health metre, and I died.
At 4 days and 21hrs!!!
I was utterly..UTTERLY gutted, and nothing to show for the day I wasted.

But, as they say "live and learn". I shall not be so careless again today.
Cyber_zombi
Cyber_zombi
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : CyBeRZoMBi UK
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-03-10
TGD Reputation : 14
TGD Elite Member Points : 6041

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_meta_zombi/sets

Back to top Go down

Alive and bored in Williamette Shopping centre. Empty Re: Alive and bored in Williamette Shopping centre.

Post  Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:10 pm

those 2 ach are known for their difficulty

I loved the game but could not be bothered to try for those survival ones

Now you've got me thinking I must go back to the mall

Back to top Go down

Alive and bored in Williamette Shopping centre. Empty Re: Alive and bored in Williamette Shopping centre.

Post  Cyber_zombi Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:19 pm

Everton wrote:those 2 are are known for their difficulty

I loved the game but could not be bothered to try for those survival ones

Now you've got me thinking I must go back to the mall

Yeah, why not? there's definitely a few left that you could get easily, though there are a few you'd have to spend a fair amount of time on the game to get. But there's certainly enough guides out there for them.
Cyber_zombi
Cyber_zombi
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : CyBeRZoMBi UK
Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2009-03-10
TGD Reputation : 14
TGD Elite Member Points : 6041

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_meta_zombi/sets

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcadeThrowback Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Eek, we've managed to avoid the Pig Lurgy in our house. I suppose 5 days quarantine is like a dream come true for your average gamer. Twisted Evil

I've just started playing Dead Rising, after being put off by it's famously punishing time constraints. A couple of mates recommended playing for a few hours, levelling Frank up a bit, then quitting and starting again with him pre-levelled. Feels a bit cheaty, though. What's the verdict?
ArcadeThrowback
ArcadeThrowback
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Unknown
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2009-01-31
TGD Reputation : 16
TGD Elite Member Points : 5953

http://www.ArcadeThrowback.BlogSpot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  squiddy Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:07 pm

mate you have my sympathy!

I did those achvs a while back and I made a point of planning it out, starting early on a saturday and just getting through it.

On the sixth day (12 hours in) I was watching Match Of The Day (I've got picture-in-picture on my telly) and I noticed that Frank was moving a bit oddly. MOVING A BIT ODDLY?! He was being shot, by Kent the camera guy. ARGH!!!! So I turned and ran. However, I had one block of health left and figured I had a chance to take Kent down, so I did and quickly got some food down me.

I don't know why I turned round, I would have been safer going through the door, but I did and I survived it. If I hadn't I'd be on PS3TrophyAddicts right now...

Anyway, good luck with your next attempt. I've checked your achvs and I see you've still got a few to get. Saint/Transmissionary are horrible but with planning they can be done. Get it maxed, mate!

squiddy
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : peacesquid
Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-05-29
TGD Reputation : 18
TGD Elite Member Points : 5940

Back to top Go down

Post  squiddy Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:26 pm

ah! you got the achvs for 5 and 7 Day. well done!

squiddy
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : peacesquid
Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-05-29
TGD Reputation : 18
TGD Elite Member Points : 5940

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down