The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Teaser Trailer for Shiness on PS4

2 posters

Go down

Beautiful Teaser Trailer for Shiness on PS4 Empty Beautiful Teaser Trailer for Shiness on PS4

Post  Becky Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:34 pm

Isn't it lovely when you stumble upon a beautiful and interesting looking game from a developer you've not heard of before. Well that's exactly what happened to me today when I discovered Shiness. It's a cel shaded action RPG that boosts hyper dynamic action. What do you think of the trailer below?

Shiness is a new role-playing game developed by French indie development studio Enigami. Travel through an enchanting yet hostile world in a new teaser trailer, where the lands of Mahera have become fragmented, and our heroes travel from the flying city of Mantara, to the Adorn plain and the Gromiz caverns...

Shiness immerses you in a vast world that you can interact with, thanks to the skills of your 5 playable characters: choose to destroy a giant rock blocking your way with pure strength, or use kinetic powers to activate mechanisms that will open a secret door.

Face dozens of lethal enemies during your journey that you'll need to defeat in hyper-dynamic combat, mixing magic with combos, as well as parries and blocks like a traditional arena fighter. Gain experience through combat, completing quests and progression through the story. Evolve your characters, learn new skills and spells, and become the hero who will unify the civilizations of Mahera.
Becky
Becky
TGD News Hound
TGD News Hound

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2015-12-04
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 3927

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Teaser Trailer for Shiness on PS4 Empty Re: Beautiful Teaser Trailer for Shiness on PS4

Post  KENT HAMMER Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:05 pm

WANT!!

Right up my street that, hope the combat is as good as it looks
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25617