The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new teaser trailer for Aliens vs Predator!!

5 posters

Go down

new teaser trailer for Aliens vs Predator!! Empty new teaser trailer for Aliens vs Predator!!

Post  nate23 the man Thu May 21, 2009 10:46 am

The title, due in early 2010, will allow players to experience a unique story driven single player campaign from the perspective of all 3 species: the Colonial Marine, the Predator and the Alien. The title will also feature a unique 3-way online multiplayer that will pit players controlling each species against one another. As for the story? We'll let SEGA explain that for you ...

"On planet BG-386 a colonist mining group discovers an ancient pyramid containing a dark and horrible secret. Across the stars a race of warriors is alerted to the discovery of their pyramid and a hunting party is dispatched to ensure that it remains sealed at all costs, whilst deep inside the ruined pyramid a malevolent intelligence awakes from centuries of dormancy.

The Marine’s story is an incredible fight against the odds, and the horrors lurking in the dark. Beset on all sides yet armed to the teeth, the Colonial Marine represents humanity’s last stand with the firepower to fight back.

As the Alien, players will discover what it’s like to be the most murderous and lethal creature in the universe, with the ability to traverse any surface with awesome agility in order to get close enough to unleash its deadly teeth and claws.

A master of the hunt, the Predator grants the player a suite of exotic weaponry and equipment with which to stalk its unknowing prey. Earn the greatest honour by ambushing prey up-close and butchering them for a gory trophy kill."

nate23 the man
nate23 the man
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : nate23 the man
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-04-21
TGD Reputation : 10
TGD Elite Member Points : 5809

Back to top Go down

new teaser trailer for Aliens vs Predator!! Empty Re: new teaser trailer for Aliens vs Predator!!

Post  Santini30 Thu May 21, 2009 11:38 am

ahhhhhhhhh..............
Takes me back to the mid to late 90's when this game was out on the trusted PC which I loved, anyone remember it!!!!.
I'll be keeping my eye on this one.
Santini30
Santini30
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Santini30
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-03-30
TGD Reputation : 3
TGD Elite Member Points : 5625

Back to top Go down

new teaser trailer for Aliens vs Predator!! Empty Re: new teaser trailer for Aliens vs Predator!!

Post  Guest Thu May 21, 2009 12:13 pm

I remember the one for the ps1, if thats any help?

Back to top Go down

Post  Artois Thu May 21, 2009 3:08 pm

lookin forward to this one, plus the three player multiplayer thingy they had sounds good, had avp on the pc and absoulty loved it.

Ah the memories i have, specially when i was a speedy alien, just zoomin around the map getting one shot kills with me tail.

And the computer game was good to Very Happy
Artois
Artois
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : SmoknArtois
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-01-15
TGD Reputation : 40
TGD Elite Member Points : 6217

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Lar 1 Thu May 21, 2009 4:31 pm

Trailer looks pretty good. Although I would like to see more gameplay before I decide to get this one. Nice find bud.
Kev Lar 1
Kev Lar 1
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Kev Lar 1
Number of posts : 3259
Registration date : 2009-01-26
TGD Reputation : 70
TGD Elite Member Points : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post  Jameseire85 Fri May 22, 2009 11:07 am

Trailer looks good, ill keep an eye on its progress i think
Jameseire85
Jameseire85
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Jameseire85
Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2009-04-21
TGD Reputation : 43
TGD Elite Member Points : 6751

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum