The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KOEI TECMO ANNOUNCES ‘EMPIRES’ INSTALMENT FOR SAMURAI WARRIORS 4

3 posters

Go down

KOEI TECMO ANNOUNCES ‘EMPIRES’ INSTALMENT FOR  SAMURAI WARRIORS 4 Empty KOEI TECMO ANNOUNCES ‘EMPIRES’ INSTALMENT FOR SAMURAI WARRIORS 4

Post  KENT HAMMER Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
KOEI TECMO ANNOUNCES ‘EMPIRES’ INSTALLMENT FOR

SAMURAI WARRIORS 4

Hertfordshire, 20 October 2015- Koei Tecmo Europe is delighted to announce today the upcoming release of an Empires version for successful tactical action title Samurai Warriors 4.

Empires provides an alternative look on the events depicted in Samurai Warriors 4, using the historical landscape as a setting for an exciting strategy-focused game. Players have the opportunity to create their own character and set up a game that starts them off in the lower ranks of the army and allows them to gradually progress to rule the entire land through their conquests.

Samurai Warriors 4 Empires marks the return of the ‘Empires’ brand in the Samurai Warriors universe after a nine year gap. Since the 2007 release of Samurai Warriors 2 Empires for the PlayStation®2, Samurai Warriors has grown to become one of the most successful and acclaimed titles in the Warriors universe. This revamped version of the fan-favourite installment features much improved battle gameplay and an expanded intuitive governing system, and explores the effects of building in-depth relationships and alliances.

Samurai Warriors 4 Empires is currently in development for physical release on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, and digital on the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and PlayStation®Vita handheld system, and is slated for release on 11th March 2016.

While more news and information on the innovative content of Samurai Warriors 4 Empires will be made public in the following weeks, Koei Tecmo Europe has released a trailer, displaying some of the most exciting new features of this fan-favourite franchise.

To keep updated on Samurai Warriors 4 Empires news please visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and follow us on twitter @koeitecmoeurope
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25621

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

KOEI TECMO ANNOUNCES ‘EMPIRES’ INSTALMENT FOR  SAMURAI WARRIORS 4 Empty Re: KOEI TECMO ANNOUNCES ‘EMPIRES’ INSTALMENT FOR SAMURAI WARRIORS 4

Post  Jevil Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:15 am

An empires game Razz no surprise there lol. Hope they make make use of the ps4's power this time round. The dynasty empires game felt like a polished in my eyes. I'm sure I'll be buying it anyway xD
Jevil
Jevil
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Jevil Badger
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2012-02-25
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 4780

https://www.youtube.com/user/MageJevil

Back to top Go down

KOEI TECMO ANNOUNCES ‘EMPIRES’ INSTALMENT FOR  SAMURAI WARRIORS 4 Empty Re: KOEI TECMO ANNOUNCES ‘EMPIRES’ INSTALMENT FOR SAMURAI WARRIORS 4

Post  watty8883 Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:58 am

Developed in Hertfordshire ? Did I read that right lol

watty8883
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Watty8883
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-11-16
TGD Reputation : 5
TGD Elite Member Points : 5520

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down