The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodborne’s Darkbeast Boss Will Give You a Shock

4 posters

Go down

Bloodborne’s Darkbeast Boss Will Give You a Shock Empty Bloodborne’s Darkbeast Boss Will Give You a Shock

Post  KENT HAMMER Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:13 am

Meet Darkbeast, the latest boss to be revealed for the upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive, Bloodborne. Surey its mum must've knowm that it wouldn’t amount to anything good with a name like that?

Darkbeast is a macabre mix of bones and electricity and looks right at home in the gruesome, nightmarish world of Bloodborne. You can see footage of the ugly bugger in action below, courtesy of IGN.

Want more on Bloodborne? We’ve got story trailers, horrifying monsters, footage of the character creation tool and coverage and everything else you need to know about the Souls successor in the game’s channel.

Bloodborne rips onto PS4 on March 25th in North America and March 28th in Europe.

KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13824
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25612

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Bloodborne’s Darkbeast Boss Will Give You a Shock Empty Re: Bloodborne’s Darkbeast Boss Will Give You a Shock

Post  TreeMunky Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:49 am

To hard for me these games. I do enjoy watching speed runs of the Dead Souls series so I think more of the same on this.
TreeMunky
TreeMunky
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : TreeMunky
Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2012-01-30
TGD Reputation : 28
TGD Elite Member Points : 6682

Back to top Go down

Bloodborne’s Darkbeast Boss Will Give You a Shock Empty Re: Bloodborne’s Darkbeast Boss Will Give You a Shock

Post  Thommo Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:33 am

I really like the look of this, but hope it's not as hard as Dark Souls. I only managed one achievement from that game, staining my 360 gamercard forever! Embarassed
Thommo
Thommo
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2009-07-20
TGD Reputation : 32
TGD Elite Member Points : 6691

Back to top Go down

Post  Ackter Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:01 am

Thommo wrote:I really like the look of this, but hope it's not as hard as Dark Souls. I only managed one achievement from that game, staining my 360 gamercard forever! Embarassed

Try it again, it's a hell of a lot easier than early impressions suggest.

One of the characters starts with a 100% damage reduction shield (it's the Knight or the Warrior or something like that). That means you can actually block things without taking damage and the game becomes infinitely easier. Also pick the master key as your starting item because it opens up a bunch of shortcuts.

The TA guide for it is pretty good.
Ackter
Ackter
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Ackter
Number of posts : 983
Registration date : 2015-02-23
TGD Reputation : 20
TGD Elite Member Points : 4544

Back to top Go down

Post  Ackter Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:02 am

KENT HAMMER wrote:Meet Darkbeast, the latest boss to be revealed for the upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive, Bloodborne. Surey its mum must've knowm that it wouldn’t amount to anything good with a name like that?

Darkbeast is a macabre mix of bones and electricity and looks right at home in the gruesome, nightmarish world of Bloodborne. You can see footage of the ugly bugger in action below, courtesy of IGN.

Want more on Bloodborne? We’ve got story trailers, horrifying monsters, footage of the character creation tool and coverage and everything else you need to know about the Souls successor in the game’s channel.

Bloodborne rips onto PS4 on March 25th in North America and March 28th in Europe.

Is it a full-on exclusive or a timed exclusive?

I don't want to have to buy a PS4 just to play it.
Ackter
Ackter
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Ackter
Number of posts : 983
Registration date : 2015-02-23
TGD Reputation : 20
TGD Elite Member Points : 4544

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down