The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRANSFORMERS™: RISE OF THE DARK SPARK™

4 posters

Go down

TRANSFORMERS™: RISE OF THE DARK SPARK™ Empty TRANSFORMERS™: RISE OF THE DARK SPARK™

Post  KENT HAMMER Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:09 pm

Activision Publishing Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), and Hasbro Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) has today revealed new images of Optimus Prime from TRANSFORMERS™: RISE OF THE DARK SPARK™, a video game complement to Paramount Pictures’ upcoming film, TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION.

Optimus Prime will be playable in 3 different modes:

Cybertron – Optimus Prime is a noble autobot leader dedicated to preserving all life. He uses his strength and bravery to rally his heroic Autobots to wage their battle against the evil forces of the Decepticons.

Earth – Optimus Prime is the heroic leader of the Autobots. A brave and formidable warrior, he will stop at nothing to protect the rights of all sentient life on his new home planet Earth.

Earth – G1 Optimus Prime is back by popular demand. This legendary character, available in Escalation mode, allows you to play alongside your comrades as one of the toughest and most respected Autobots in history.

TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE DARK SPARK will be releasing on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, Sony’s PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Nintendo’s Wii U™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ handheld system and Windows PC.

TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE DARK SPARK is rated PEGI 12. Be sure to check out the latest information on the game at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25617

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

TRANSFORMERS™: RISE OF THE DARK SPARK™ Empty Re: TRANSFORMERS™: RISE OF THE DARK SPARK™

Post  Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:00 pm

transformer games are normally horrible

fingers crossed this is an exception

Back to top Go down

TRANSFORMERS™: RISE OF THE DARK SPARK™ Empty Re: TRANSFORMERS™: RISE OF THE DARK SPARK™

Post  Fatboy Geezer Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:42 pm

War for and fall of cybertron were both very good in my opinion, I played and enjoyed them a hell of a lot. If the studio that is making this has learnt anything from high moon studios then it should be good.
Fatboy Geezer
Fatboy Geezer
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Fatboy Geezer
Number of posts : 2861
Registration date : 2013-06-19
TGD Reputation : 65
TGD Elite Member Points : 7457

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Lar 1 Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:18 am

Never played any Transformer games, might have a look once I've seen some gameplay.
Kev Lar 1
Kev Lar 1
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Kev Lar 1
Number of posts : 3259
Registration date : 2009-01-26
TGD Reputation : 70
TGD Elite Member Points : 9456

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:46 am

Kev Lar 1 wrote:Never played any Transformer games, might have a look once I've seen some gameplay.

Same, although I imagine FBG will get this at some point so I'll probably just try his.
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14195

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatboy Geezer Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:15 am

I will be getting this, without a shadow of a doubt Smile
Fatboy Geezer
Fatboy Geezer
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Fatboy Geezer
Number of posts : 2861
Registration date : 2013-06-19
TGD Reputation : 65
TGD Elite Member Points : 7457

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down