The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers - Fall of Cybertron

+4
Jevil
Gabhlan
Tenlo
Liquid Code
8 posters

Go down

Transformers - Fall of Cybertron Empty Transformers - Fall of Cybertron

Post  Liquid Code Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:16 am

Transformers - Fall of Cybertron

As being one of the very few people who actually bought, played, and enjoyed the first game Transformers - War for Cybertron im looking forward to see how the sequel turns out. The only info i have found out so far is that is going to continue the story from the last game, you will be able to build one big transformer out of five smaller ones, and also be able to triple transform from a chopper to a jet to a giant robot for example in some instances. Here is a trailer:

Liquid Code
Liquid Code
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Liquid Code
Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2010-06-30
TGD Reputation : 121
TGD Elite Member Points : 6722

Back to top Go down

Transformers - Fall of Cybertron Empty Re: Transformers - Fall of Cybertron

Post  Tenlo Fri May 25, 2012 12:15 pm

They've just released a behind the scenes on how they've managed to incorporate the Dinobots into the lore of the current games, it's definitely looking interesting and reminding me I must clear my backlog so I can play the first game!

Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11944

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Fri May 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Also not played the first one but it's something I'd like to have a crack at at some point.
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8149

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:17 am

More details and a trailer have been announced at E3. These include some very big robots in the trailer and the inclusion of a 100% personalised character creation tool for MP.

The successor to the highest-rated Transformers game of all time and in development by the acclaimed team at High Moon Studios, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron allows players to experience the darkest hours of the war between the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS as they vie for control of their dying home world. Fans will fight through both sides of the Transformers’ most epic battles that culminate in their legendary exodus from Cybertron. With the stakes higher and scale bigger than ever, players will embark on an action-packed journey through massive, war-torn environments designed around each character’s unique abilities and alternate forms, including GRIMLOCK’s nearly indestructible T-Rex form and the legendary COMBATICONS combining into the colossal BRUTICUS. Taking the franchise’s competitive multiplayer to all-new heights, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron lets fans go head-to-head in blistering AUTOBOT vs. DECEPTICON matches after creating their own unique characters with the most in-depth, advanced customization ever before seen in a Transformers game.

KEY FEATURES:

• The Fall of their Legendary Home Planet – Set in a desolate, post-apocalyptic era, the game thrusts players straight into an epic Transformers story where they will explore the devastated ruins of Cybertron and fight through the final, darkest hours of the war between the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS.

• Colossal Scale to Win the Battle – In a desperate war for survival, fans will be able to convert from robot to alternate form when they choose to turn the tides of battle. GRIMLOCK can change into a powerful T-Rex DINOBOT for super strength and fire-breathing attack, and the COMBATICONS can combine into the massive BRUTICUS to dominate his enemies with sheer size and power.

• New and Unique Gameplay for Each Character – Every Transformers character is equipped with distinct abilities and personalities that are suited for each of the diverse missions in the game. AUTOBOT JAZZ can deploy his grappling hook to traverse across multi-level platforms. CLIFFJUMPER can cloak himself invisible to perform undetected stealth kills on his enemies. OPTIMUS PRIME can call in targeted artillery strikes from the sky. Additionally, countless characters make their very first in-game debut including GRIMLOCK, BRUTICUS, METROPLEX, the INSECTICONS and more.

• The Biggest Character Creator Ever – Adding and vastly improving upon their acclaimed multiplayer gameplay from War for Cybertron, High Moon Studios has developed the most robust character creator ever seen in a Transformers game, allowing fans to design 100% personalized characters by choosing their individual body parts, colors, vehicle shapes, weapons, abilities and much, much more. Gamers can then take them online to go head-to-head in brutal AUTOBOT vs. DECEPTICON matches to prove their supremacy.
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11944

Back to top Go down

Post  Jevil Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:17 am

I'm curious about what they mean by the character creation, since in WFC it was just the ability to recolour the models of transformers in the game, which was fine xD blue and yellow "Jevil Prime" was pure boss online. So do they mean more options as in, the dinobots etc and recolouring them or a level deeper and customise faces or something. =3
Jevil
Jevil
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Jevil Badger
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2012-02-25
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 4791

https://www.youtube.com/user/MageJevil

Back to top Go down

Post  Colne Crusader Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:00 am

It seems that you will be able to construct your own character from various different body parts which will affect the way characters transform etc, so you can take unique transformers into multiplayer battle!! Optimus Prime's famous torso with Bumblebee's arms would look quite bizarre!!

This game looks ace! I haven't bothered with any transformers games this gen, but this one excites me!! The chance to play as Grimlock and the insecticons as well as maybe Metroplex!!!! Bring it on!!

The old Transformers game on the PS2 is still the best one to date!! :-)
Colne Crusader
Colne Crusader
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Colne Crusader
Number of posts : 6893
Registration date : 2010-04-21
TGD Reputation : 158
TGD Elite Member Points : 13384

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:41 pm

Has anyone else got this?

Looking for someone to play the online and co-op with please Very Happy
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25632

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:37 pm

I've been trying to locate a copy of the first one for the past month or two with no luck. Doesn't seem to be anywhere over here or online Sad and I don't jump in half way through the story. Will be getting them both eventually though.
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8149

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:54 pm

Gabhlan wrote:I've been trying to locate a copy of the first one for the past month or two with no luck. Doesn't seem to be anywhere over here or online Sad and I don't jump in half way through the story. Will be getting them both eventually though.

Lovefilm?
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14210

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTCD Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Well I've just wrapped up the single player portion of the game and all of its achievements, and loved almost every minute of it, save for the grinding for Energon to buy everything at the Teletraan 1 stations. It's kind of disappointing that the big robots are either off-screen or extremely limited in their usage, but they made for some empowering fun as you destroy everything in your path. Grimlock felt a little weak in his dino form though, and I was hoping for a little more hands-on time with all of the dinobots, not just one of them. It was still a fantastic game though, and it had some really epic moments.

I'm not sure I am hardcore enough to play the multiplayer, that looks to take a lot of time to polish off, but I would love to play some Escalation mode if anyone's up for it.
TheTCD
TheTCD
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : TheTCD
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2012-05-10
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 4841

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content