The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Xbox One Battlefield 4 Premium subscribers here?

5 posters

Go down

Any Xbox One Battlefield 4 Premium subscribers here? Empty Any Xbox One Battlefield 4 Premium subscribers here?

Post  GrahamOfTheDead Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:10 pm

Apparently, you can cancel it via MS and get your money back after all the issues that have been happening....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GrahamOfTheDead
GrahamOfTheDead
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : GrahamOfTheDead
Number of posts : 4572
Registration date : 2009-10-30
TGD Reputation : 109
TGD Elite Member Points : 11080

Back to top Go down

Any Xbox One Battlefield 4 Premium subscribers here? Empty Re: Any Xbox One Battlefield 4 Premium subscribers here?

Post  Riled Wolf Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:22 pm

I have premium and will definitely not be looking for a refund. While the game had had some issues it has not been quite as bad as some people have made it out to be.

i think people are going to have to learn to accept that as games and systems get more complex there is always going to be a certain amount of issues when they first come out especially with online focused games like battlefield which can only truly be tested once you have hundreds of thousands of gamers trying to connect.
Riled Wolf
Riled Wolf
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Riled Wolf
Number of posts : 1460
Registration date : 2010-05-15
TGD Reputation : 138
TGD Elite Member Points : 7272

Back to top Go down

Any Xbox One Battlefield 4 Premium subscribers here? Empty Re: Any Xbox One Battlefield 4 Premium subscribers here?

Post  Lighthouseman Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:41 pm

We posted the same thread 4 mins apart.
The issue is Riled the denial and the lack of response from both party's . Some of the fixes must be done now. You can't choose a map and you can't have a party chat while BF4 is on . All my game saves have been deleted and I had to start again. No patches have pissed people off that's the public for you.
Lighthouseman
Lighthouseman
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : lighthouseman
Number of posts : 3356
Registration date : 2009-06-19
TGD Reputation : 44
TGD Elite Member Points : 9484

http://Howard.miller@symingtons.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:07 pm

I won't be getting a refund either. Thing's not even a month old yet so issues don't shock or surprise me as I expected it. Game companies never get seem to get smooth launches nowadays. The problems are very annoying but the game is solid underneath and they will be sorted eventually. It's nowhere near as bad as the issue GTA-V suffered or Gears as all the issues are connection related, where other games have been plagued by things such as rank resets and losing all your cars/money etc...

Most things can be worked around easily enough:

For parties all you have to do is go into a party before starting up the game, or quit out then join the party it doesn't take it ages to load back up or anything.

I've had a horrible time getting into servers but found I can usually find something in the server browser that will let me in. Last night I just decided to give single player some time instead. Plenty of fun to be had in that while they sort out multiplayer and I didn't have any issue with it in single player mode.
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8134

Back to top Go down

Post  Stee01 Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:24 am

I am glad I couldn't download the premium. When the games works its fantastic, better than COD. I am sick of it now. I play mp for five min then I go back straight to the dashboard, have to restart the game or can't connect to the server. Single player I actually enjoyed more than COD but I keep loosing my collectables.  I wonder if the mp would work better if they use the cloud servers instead of their own servers?
I Know GTA had few issues with mp but sp worked straight away. No wonder why COD is top again, at least that game works had no problems so far.
Stee01
Stee01
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stee01
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 11
TGD Elite Member Points : 6412

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down