The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medal of Honour: Warfighter - Trailer and some interesting facts

2 posters

Go down

Medal of Honour: Warfighter - Trailer and some interesting facts Empty Medal of Honour: Warfighter - Trailer and some interesting facts

Post  Tenlo Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With just a couple more days till the release of the latest Medal of Honour game Warfighter, EA have released a brand new trailer showing off aspects of the single player campaign as well as some interesting facts regarding the storyline. First up is the little nigget that the campaign is actually inspired by real-life events and written by US Tier-1 Operators while deployed overseasdelivering an up close and personal look at today’s battlefield and the fight against the ongoing global terror threat.

As you can imagine that means every game scenario, whether rescuing hostages in Abu Sayyaf’s stronghold in Basilan, Philippines or assaulting Al-Shabaab’s “Pirate Town” on the Somali Coast, has been inspired by events and operations which really occurred so you can truly feel how it was to perform these operations.

The ground-breaking Frostbite 2 engine pushes the Xbox to its limits and delivers "tomorrows technology on today's platforms" (the words of EA, but it means the game will look awesome!) and with the promise that the game's story will be as centered aroudn the soldier you play as the action it's shaping up to be an emotional tale. You play as "Preacher" who has come back from fighting to piece back the remnants of his family life after being away for so long but is dragged back into action when a powerful explosive is found within civilian borders.

Moving onto the online side of things you will get the chance to play as one of 12 different Tier 1 units from 10 nations including the British SAS, Australian SAS-R, German KSK, Canadian JTF-2 and Polish GROM. This is the first time this has been done in a video game but to be fair its going to be one-sided as we all know the SAS are the cream of the crop!!

Also mentioned is the first piece of DLC based around the upcoming film Zero Dark Thirty about the hunt of Osama Bin Laden. Consisting of two maps Darra Gun Market and Chitral, they are based on key locations from the film and will be available free to all who pre-order Medal of Honour (though for some reason in Europe its called The Hunt map pack and in NA Zero Dark Thrity map pack!?!). For all others it will be released for sale on December 17th.

Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11944

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honour: Warfighter - Trailer and some interesting facts Empty Re: Medal of Honour: Warfighter - Trailer and some interesting facts

Post  Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:45 pm

This is waiting for me when I get back from holiday. Something nice to go home to.

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honour: Warfighter - Trailer and some interesting facts Empty Re: Medal of Honour: Warfighter - Trailer and some interesting facts

Post  Sh00t3rmcgavin2 Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:58 pm

I will get this, but I already have sooo much to play!!!
Sh00t3rmcgavin2
Sh00t3rmcgavin2
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Sh00t3rmcgavin2
Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2011-12-21
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 6186

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down