The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIFA 13

+4
Ba5sett
FoxyBoy89
evilgenius76
Tenlo
8 posters

Go down

FIFA 13 Empty FIFA 13

Post  Tenlo Wed May 30, 2012 4:32 pm

Normally, I would take a press release and shorten it into a few paragraphs, but with FIFA I have no idea what any of this stuff means as Ive not played FIFA since the megadrive!! However I'm sure for those who do know FIFA the changes below will make huge differences to the game and continue its dominance of the football sim market!

“We are perfecting the best sports game in the world with innovations that capture all the drama and unpredictability of real-world football,” said David Rutter, Executive Producer for FIFA 13. “These are game-changing innovations that will revolutionize our artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and collisions to create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, and deliver freedom and creativity in attack.”

The most sophisticated artificial intelligence ever achieved for the FIFA franchise will drive FIFA 13 on HD consoles and PC. All-new Attacking Intelligence enables players to analyse space, work harder and smarter to break down defenses, and think two plays ahead. Players now possess the intelligence to create, curve, or alter runs to capitalize on openings as they occur, make runs that pull defenders out of position to open passing channels for teammates, and better position themselves for new attacking opportunities.

In FIFA 13 every touch matters with the most comprehensive and intuitive dribbling system ever developed. Inspired by the world’s best footballer, Lionel Messi, Complete Dribbling enables players to face their opponent and use precise dribble touches combined with true 360° mobility with the ball, so it’s easier to be more creative and dangerous in 1v1 opportunities. Players change direction quicker, are more explosive accelerating with the ball, and are more effective shielding defenders for longer stretches. FIFA 13 1st Touch Control transforms the way players control the ball, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player on the pitch, and creating variety and uncertainty around ball control. Factors such as defensive pressure, trajectory of the ball, and velocity of the pass now impact a player’s first touch, creating more opportunities for defenders to win back possession.

The second generation of the Player Impact Engine expands physical play from just collisions to off-the-ball battles between players. Defenders push and pull for position, and use their size and strength to win possession or force opponents into poor touches and decisions before the ball arrives. FIFA 13 Tactical Free Kicks provides the tools to create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks utilising the most skillful players on the pitch. Position up to three attacking players over the ball and utilise dummy runs and more passing options to create elaborate free kicks. Opponents can counter by adding or subtracting players to the wall, creeping the wall forward, or sending a bullet man to intercept the pass or block the shot.

FIFA 13 will also feature:
· Improved Career Mode with major changes developed in response to requests from the most passionate fans of the franchise.
· New features to enhance the massive EA SPORTS FIFA online offering, including improvements to the wildly popular Head-To-Head Seasons mode
· Multiple new features and benefits to EA SPORTS Football Club, the live service that is the heartbeat of FIFA
· Complete authenticity with more than 500 officially licensed clubs.
Additional new modes and features will be announced in the months ahead.
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11925

Back to top Go down

FIFA 13 Empty Re: FIFA 13

Post  Guest Wed May 30, 2012 4:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  evilgenius76 Wed May 30, 2012 6:33 pm

I'd rather use my testicles to scrub a lions teeth than buy another EA game
evilgenius76
evilgenius76
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : evilgenius76
Number of posts : 1040
Registration date : 2011-04-15
TGD Reputation : 19
TGD Elite Member Points : 5971

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxyBoy89 Wed May 30, 2012 7:28 pm

evilgenius76 wrote:I'd rather use my testicles to scrub a lions teeth than buy another EA game

maybe showing lack of knowledge but why?
FoxyBoy89
FoxyBoy89
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : FoxyBoy89
Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2012-05-28
TGD Reputation : 0
TGD Elite Member Points : 5756

Back to top Go down

Post  evilgenius76 Wed May 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Because they are money grabbing worthless couldnt care less about gamers bumholes. They charge people to play there games, Battlefield 3 for instance has you having to buy a "server" with M$ just to play online, the servers they have for there online games get shut down after about 2 years despite the xbox acting as a server. And various other nefarious activities that i'm sure Everton will fill you in on as I've taken a leaf out of his book in his stand against the Evil A
evilgenius76
evilgenius76
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : evilgenius76
Number of posts : 1040
Registration date : 2011-04-15
TGD Reputation : 19
TGD Elite Member Points : 5971

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxyBoy89 Wed May 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Ah fair enough, well thanks for that, however i do like fifa a hell of a lot so i do think it will be one of my future buys!
FoxyBoy89
FoxyBoy89
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Thu May 31, 2012 9:33 am

I will no doubt buy this, play it loads and then spend the rest of the year complaining about how its shit and favors negative football and that everyone cheats Wink
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9058

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Thu May 31, 2012 10:03 am

I might break all my previous points about football game updates and EA as the Hammers are back in the prem and I want to play as my beloved hammers again!! Very Happy
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13824
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25612

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh00t3rmcgavin2 Thu May 31, 2012 10:07 am

I didnt get Fifa 12 so may well get this, but nothing much changes from one to another so can be a bit frustrating
Sh00t3rmcgavin2
Sh00t3rmcgavin2
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Sh00t3rmcgavin2
Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2011-12-21
TGD Elite Member Points : 6167

Back to top Go down

Post  Tricky34 Thu May 31, 2012 10:09 am

Football MEH...
Tricky34
Tricky34
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Tricky34
Number of posts : 7254
Registration date : 2009-05-31
TGD Reputation : 152
TGD Elite Member Points : 13282

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbymite Thu May 31, 2012 10:13 am

i have not bought one now for a couple of years and i cannot see myself buying this one. getting a little bit bored of the usual updates now its just tedious.

why dont they do something like every couple of years and then stick say a paid update in instead say ten pound they would still make thousands no danger
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10049

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxyBoy89 Thu May 31, 2012 10:44 am

KENT HAMMER wrote:I might break all my previous points about football game updates and EA as the Hammers are back in the prem and I want to play as my beloved hammers again!! Very Happy

how long will they stay up though... that is the question cheers
FoxyBoy89
FoxyBoy89
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Thu May 31, 2012 11:03 am

In response to the people saying that they don't change much I will defend FIFA in that it does get a fairly good update each year, the tactical defending in 12 completely changed the way that the game played in a positive way, looks like 13 may be less of a dramatic update though from this news
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9058

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxyBoy89 Thu May 31, 2012 2:06 pm

Ba5sett wrote:In response to the people saying that they don't change much I will defend FIFA in that it does get a fairly good update each year, the tactical defending in 12 completely changed the way that the game played in a positive way, looks like 13 may be less of a dramatic update though from this news

i agree, the defending update was spot on last year, so with the attacking update to 13, may this be the perfect package?
FoxyBoy89
FoxyBoy89
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:55 pm

I'm sure most FIFA fans have set up games in line with their real life counterparts mid-season to imagine how matchs should go. Well EA have decided to take this idea and take it one step further with their new EA Sports Football Club Match Day. EA will be taking all the real life situations of the teams in the leagues and applying them directly into the game. So if Man U are planning to play Chelsea and Rooney is a bit off form lately then you'll find Rooney's stats will be down slightly to reflect that. Best of all they announced that this feature will be part of the FIFA 13 demo due for release on September 11th so we'll all be able to see how that pans out.

Also announced today was additional online modes in the form of the Seasons mode. This will include all the old Multiplayer options but also now include 2 vs 2 co-op ranked online play where you can play for 10 game seasons with friends to earn promotion through the divisions. It has also been confirmed that the Seasons mode will be availabel in FIFA Ultimate Team mode as well.

The release date for Europe is currently set for the 28th September. For more info you can join the EA Sports football community at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxyBoy89 Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Really looking forward to this!

The realism of the players form will be fantastic, however as you have explained it is almost like that only applies if your playing the games that are happening that weekend in real life?

FoxyBoy89
FoxyBoy89
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:46 am

It may well be that it affects players outside of the set matches but the press release was a bit vague.
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbymite Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:53 am

have really lost intrest in football games to be honest they are just the same dross year in and out. i tend to pick them up when they are 99p then blast the cheevs out of em Laughing
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10049

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content