The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUSION: GENESIS meet up to take on The ARK and have some general fun.

3 posters

Go down

FUSION: GENESIS meet up to take on The ARK and have some general fun. Empty FUSION: GENESIS meet up to take on The ARK and have some general fun.

Post  Gabhlan Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just wanted to gauge interest for setting up a meet to have a go at The Ark (Achievement included for completing this) and do some other stuff if people want in this game. I had a go at the Ark myself and think I made it all the way to the boss though it just wasn't fun without any buddies in there helping me take him on so I got bored and gave up so at least one more person to play with would be nice.

I was thinking about setting up a meet for maybe this Thursday the 8th or next Thursday the 15th (Just before gears DLC) for those of us who have this game and want to have a little blast at some Co-Op fun.

So are those dates OK? (Or maybe something on the weekend)

What time are people good for? (It should only take an hour or so to do the Ark mission I reckon if even that)

I'm up at level 60 now but you guys can still kick some ass in The Ark if you are lower then that (Or just hide behind my big Cruiser Very Happy). We will all have to play as the same faction for Co-Op so it will probably The Consortium as that's the first one people join up to and they will have the most ships unlocked for.

You can also play Warzone and Legion Raid Co-Op and do generic missions (But not story missions) for whichever faction you are part of so if people want to do any of them after The Ark we can have a bash.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8134

Back to top Go down

FUSION: GENESIS meet up to take on The ARK and have some general fun. Empty Re: FUSION: GENESIS meet up to take on The ARK and have some general fun.

Post  Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:10 pm

I have barely touched this but like what I've seen. I'll be up for it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

FUSION: GENESIS meet up to take on The ARK and have some general fun. Empty Re: FUSION: GENESIS meet up to take on The ARK and have some general fun.

Post  Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:13 pm

I too have barely played this but that sounds like fun. Over Christmas hols maybe??

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:59 pm

I'll be up for this, I keep meaning to get back into this but I'm trying to clear my retail collection. This is a perfect opportunity to get back into it, I've got a Portal 2 meet on thursday at 8 but its only for hugs and prof portal so I should be finished up pretty quickly. Next week is all clear though
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11929

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:12 pm

I would prefer to do this on any day but Thursdays. That is my gears n beers night

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:27 pm

Markav wrote:I would prefer to do this on any day but Thursdays. That is my gears n beers night
I know the feeling too many games to play at the moment I find myself having to choose between meets and has also resulted in me not even starting the single player on the new Assassin's Creed yet and I've not played gears since picking up battlefield-3, which I miss. Not a bad complaint I suppose, as if there was nobody to game with it'd be much worse.

What time do you do gears at? maybe we could have a quick blast before it starts or something. I'll stick up a meet thread today anyway and people can join me when available we don't have to play long just an hour or so then switch to whatever. So I could do it from 19:00 if people are on that early or maybe push it later if that suits better?

When's good for you niteowl1980 and is 19:00 too early for you Tenlo? I might just put aside 2 hours and whoever can join me during that time is more than welcome. So It'll either be from 19:00 - 21:00 or maybe 20:00 - 22:00 I've plenty of ranking up to do so I can work on that anyway.
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:35 pm

I usually play gears @9pm onwards. If I'm lucky I can be about as early as 8pm, putting kids to bed n walking dog etc Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbymite Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:44 pm

i have this and have not even played it yet. Would love to give this a go.

If you see me on live when your playing give me a shout
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10053

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:48 pm

I'm good whenever with notice Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Stuck up a thread in the host a session section here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stubby have you downloaded it? There are one or two little missions you have to do to get you started and joined up to your the first faction before you'll be able to join us too but they shouldn't take you too long.
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum