The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Keflings - It came from outer space DLC

3 posters

Go down

World of Keflings - It came from outer space DLC Empty World of Keflings - It came from outer space DLC

Post  Tenlo Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:56 am

Now I'm sure I'm not the only fan of this quirky little series and when I heard about DLC for this I was reasonably excited. My worry was that there would be no GS for the DLC as with the first game. But today my fears have been availed as it seems that GS will be available (no value as such but 50GS is a good guess), best of all the current price up for it is 320MSP.

So if you fancy a bit of out of space adventure with the strange little fellows this will be right up your street. It comes out tomorrow according to Ninja Bee's Blog and they have the following to say about it

The new add-on, which includes a new alien-themed kingdom, will increase the game's total content by more than 30% and add two to four extra hours of gameplay.

World of Keflings - It came from outer space DLC Poster2

"It Came From Outer Space" includes a full cast of Kefling-sized alien characters and an entirely new kingdom where, playing as their Xbox Avatar, players can build an entire alien city for their extra-planetary friends.

"Aliens have crash-landed in the Kefling world and you and the Keflings need to use your mad building skills to get them home," said Mike Nielsen, lead designer on the DLC. "You'll be building giant robots, crazy alien structures, and even robotic Keflings all in the name of repairing their mother ship. There's plenty of new stuff to explore - a new kingdom, new characters, new resources, new buildings... It's pretty substantial."
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11933

Back to top Go down

World of Keflings - It came from outer space DLC Empty Re: World of Keflings - It came from outer space DLC

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:01 am

I will get this DLC over the holidays. Thanks for showing this mate.

Back to top Go down

World of Keflings - It came from outer space DLC Empty Re: World of Keflings - It came from outer space DLC

Post  RabidHellBunny Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:16 pm

Woohoo!! I love all things Kefling! I will be getting this, thanks for the heads up.

RabidHellBunny
RabidHellBunny
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : RabidHellBunny
Number of posts : 3375
Registration date : 2009-03-26
TGD Reputation : 141
TGD Elite Member Points : 9140

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:19 pm

I tried the demos and just couldn't get into the kefling games... maybe I was doing something wrong Sad
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14199

Back to top Go down

Post  RabidHellBunny Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:23 pm

minkey_monkey wrote:I tried the demos and just couldn't get into the kefling games... maybe I was doing something wrong Sad

Yes, you are doing something wrong tongue They are awesome, saying that I love anything that involves collecting things and creating / building things. If you don't then the games won't be for you.
RabidHellBunny
RabidHellBunny
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:27 pm

I do! I love my Sims and my sims kingdom (one of the reasons I haven't given up the Wii yet) but I just couldn't get on with this... I will try again. Which ones the best one? I tried the winter one, should I start with the original?
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  RabidHellBunny Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:28 pm

minkey_monkey wrote:I do! I love my Sims and my sims kingdom (one of the reasons I haven't given up the Wii yet) but I just couldn't get on with this... I will try again. Which ones the best one? I tried the winter one, should I start with the original?

Yep, start with the first one, I think I preferred it. It can get a bit boring at times.

Are you getting Sims 3 Pets??
RabidHellBunny
RabidHellBunny
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:29 pm

I haven't got any of the sims games for xbox yet. I wasn't ready to loose my life lol. I had sims 3 on my phone and I litterally played it for weeks all the time o.O
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down