The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GSA Windows Phone Update - 19/10/11 - 25/10/11

3 posters

Go down

GSA Windows Phone Update - 19/10/11 - 25/10/11 Empty GSA Windows Phone Update - 19/10/11 - 25/10/11

Post  Tenlo Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:45 am

Morning all,

Your weekly WP news update is finally here, if running a little late. This week we have your usual DOTW, a couple of new releases and finally a reason why I still haven't recieved Mango as will have other Orange users in a small PSA.

First up this week is your DOTW which for this week is Puzzle Quest 2 for £3.99. I'm actually pretty sure this was on a secret DOTW a few weeks back but it seems to be back again this week. A port of the XBLA title, this mixes the match three or more puzzle stylings of Bejeweled with RPG elements.

Escape to a puzzle game fantasy world filled with amazing creatures, powerful weapons, and addictive role playing in this sequel to the award-winning Puzzle Quest.

Also, as previously reported by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Sudoku has finally been released to all users now. So if you fancy some number crunching and 50 GS go check it out, especially as its free!!

You’ve seen Sudoku in the newspaper - now bring it to your Windows Phone! Sudoku, a numbers based logic game comes with Classic and Lightning modes containing hours of entertainment. With the addition of powerups and LIVE achievements you will have new and innovative ways to show off your impressive intellect. Put your brain to the test with Sudoku!

Finally out this week is Jet Car Stunts WP for £2.29, however you will only find this if you have the Mango update (which also explains why its been quiet on the releases for the past two weeks). As I haven't recieved the update yet I can't tell you anything about this at all so if your interested download the trial and see how it is.

Jet Car Stunts is an award winning, over the top, addictive, 3D driving game, with massive jumps, mid-air hoops, floating platforms, spiral roadways and outlandish maneuvers in impossible environments.

Jet Car Stunts is not your typical driving game, the challenge isn't to race your opponents, the challenge is the insane stunt courses themselves. It’s not just about driving, it’s also about flying. To reach the finish line, you will need to hone your skills.

Jet Car Stunts (for Windows Phone) features over 70 levels spread across 3 Game Modes:
Platforming - Just get to the finish line.
Time Trial - Race against the clock.
Freestyle - Perform stunts for score.

Well thats all for your releases, and as per the last few weeks, there is little in the way of news. Two things worthy of mention though is that like myself, if your on Orange you probably haven't received your update yet. Never fear it is on its way, but due to technical issues they haven't been able to roll out the update on Orange as quickly as they hoped. So I guess Orange Wednesdays does have its drawbacks!

Secondly in the news is a story I mentioned during the week of the new Halo ATLAS App but since then they've actually released a video explaining the App and its details. Also of interest are the custom challenges option which makes me think we could have some great GSA Halo Challenges in the future! Rather than myself explain it badly I'll add the video below which explains it all fully.

Well thats all for this week. As ever if you want any changes made to the update, things you'd like to see more of or things you'd like to see less of, let us know adn we'll tailor the update so you guys get what you really want. Well till next time I leave you with the history of Sudoku a la Paul Merton.

Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11947

Back to top Go down

GSA Windows Phone Update - 19/10/11 - 25/10/11 Empty Re: GSA Windows Phone Update - 19/10/11 - 25/10/11

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:46 am

I got notification last night saying i had a new update (not a marketplace one)
And I'm downloading it now.... nerr ne nerr ne nerrr nerrr lol Razz
Let me ask, This mango update, it Does allow me to spend my MS points on my phone now, yes?

Back to top Go down

GSA Windows Phone Update - 19/10/11 - 25/10/11 Empty Re: GSA Windows Phone Update - 19/10/11 - 25/10/11

Post  Tenlo Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Unfortunately it doesn't seem thats true, though I can't find concrete evidence of either way. I do know that the money charged for your payments is actually through Microsoft rather than your provider as recently i changed cards, purchased a game and found that the card had not been charged. i had to go into my Live account and change the payment details there.
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11947

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:53 pm

This isd choke chicken.. been waiting ages for it and fook all really..
And holding down the back button... tiny things please tiny minds eh Kent lol

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Scabby McGash wrote:This isd choke chicken.. been waiting ages for it and fook all really..
And holding down the back button... tiny things please tiny minds eh Kent lol

Is it at all possible for you to make a post without mentioning me?

Do we need to meet down the field after school to sort this out???? Wink
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25635

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:51 pm

If i didn't mention you Kent you would think something was wrong Razz lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Colne Crusader Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:54 pm

I hope you two are still chums!?? I'm enjoying the peace at the moment.
Colne Crusader
Colne Crusader
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Colne Crusader
Number of posts : 6893
Registration date : 2010-04-21
TGD Reputation : 158
TGD Elite Member Points : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:57 pm

I dunno why people think we have a problem, you know me bud if i do have a problem, i aint the sort to keep quiet about it Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Colne Crusader Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:53 pm

That's alright then!!

This is my only haven for peace in life at the moment!! Sad
Colne Crusader
Colne Crusader
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Colne Crusader
Number of posts : 6893
Registration date : 2010-04-21
TGD Reputation : 158
TGD Elite Member Points : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post  KENT HAMMER Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Colne Crusader wrote:That's alright then!!

This is my only haven for peace in life at the moment!! Sad

I heard you get a nice go on a shaven haven at home every night??? no??? Laughing
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25635

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum