The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 trailer explains basic plot

3 posters

Go down

Final Fantasy XIII-2 trailer explains basic plot Empty Final Fantasy XIII-2 trailer explains basic plot

Post  Tenlo Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:21 am

Now we all know FF13 was a hit and miss affair for many people especially long term fans of the series and we've all heard promises of how FF13-2 is going to rectify a lot of those issues. Well the latest trailer shows of some gameply elements (including one of the new fully explorable towns) however it mainly goes into the plot of the game and how it ties into the first game. Be warned halfway through we have yet another cheesy pop tune to endure!!

Did anyone else think someone's nicked the Soul Blade!?!
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11946

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII-2 trailer explains basic plot Empty Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 trailer explains basic plot

Post  Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:20 am

Misleading thread title. There is nothing basic about the story in any FF game ever, is there?

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII-2 trailer explains basic plot Empty Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 trailer explains basic plot

Post  Dreamkiller SKX Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:50 am

A few people i have spoke to ( Who are hardcore FF fans ) were utterly disappointed with FF XIII, I really hope for their sake have have made some big changes. Or im sure alot of the FF fan base will no longer support the FF franchise

Dreamkiller SKX
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Dreamkiller SKX
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2011-09-09
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 4783

http://www.ntagameguides.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:29 am

Markav wrote:Misleading thread title. There is nothing basic about the story in any FF game ever, is there?

Well I thought there was. Lightining is thrown into a parallel time line. Serah then meets Noel who can travel through time lines and goes off to find her sister and save the world and possibly all time from the evil dude with the big sword. That's pretty much a basic plot there!! The full plot will have loads of side stories and plot twists, as hinted at in the video with the clips of Hope grown up, Sazh, Fang and Vanille, and possibly Snow with a different hair style (if that was him)!!!!
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11946

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:37 am

Tenlo wrote:
Markav wrote:Misleading thread title. There is nothing basic about the story in any FF game ever, is there?

Well I thought there was. Lightining is thrown into a parallel time line. Serah then meets Noel who can travel through time lines and goes off to find her sister and save the world and possibly all time from the evil dude with the big sword. That's pretty much a basic plot there!! The full plot will have loads of side stories and plot twists, as hinted at in the video with the clips of Hope grown up, Sazh, Fang and Vanille, and possibly Snow with a different hair style (if that was him)!!!!
You lost me at lightning scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:54 am

I loved FF7 and FF9. I tried FF10 but didn't get on with it. I hated the changes to the controls etc and never really knew what I was doing. I know I won't go back to them again now because they were PS2. And as the controls seem to have stayed I'm reluctant to try 13... I might do at the some point but for now I've given up on the FF games Sad
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14212

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:56 am

minkey_monkey wrote:I loved FF7 and FF9. I tried FF10 but didn't get on with it. I hated the changes to the controls etc and never really knew what I was doing. I know I won't go back to them again now because they were PS2. And as the controls seem to have stayed I'm reluctant to try 13... I might do at the some point but for now I've given up on the FF games Sad
I feel the same although I quite enjoyed FF10 I got addicted to the blitzball side games Embarassed
FF7 will always be the pinnacle in my opinion, I must of spent a small fortune in the "Golden saucer" (I think it was called that?)

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:49 pm

Markav wrote:
minkey_monkey wrote:I loved FF7 and FF9. I tried FF10 but didn't get on with it. I hated the changes to the controls etc and never really knew what I was doing. I know I won't go back to them again now because they were PS2. And as the controls seem to have stayed I'm reluctant to try 13... I might do at the some point but for now I've given up on the FF games Sad
I feel the same although I quite enjoyed FF10 I got addicted to the blitzball side games Embarassed
FF7 will always be the pinnacle in my opinion, I must of spent a small fortune in the "Golden saucer" (I think it was called that?)

Blitzball was one of the reasons I disliked it so much! I wouldn't have minded if it was optional but I had to play a few games to move on in the story and I just couldn't get on with it Sad
I spent more time on FF9 than I did FF7 so it's more clear in my mind. I remember being obsessed with Garnets hair and wanting it lol.
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14212

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:05 pm

This is probably my second most anticipated title of 2012 behind ME3 #lovedFFXIII Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:59 am

New trailer. looks awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum