The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GSA Windows Phone Update - 12/10/11 - 18/10/11

Go down

GSA Windows Phone Update - 12/10/11 - 18/10/11 Empty GSA Windows Phone Update - 12/10/11 - 18/10/11

Post  Tenlo Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:11 am

Greetings all once again. Unfortunately once again this week is going to be quite a short update as with the continued Mango rollout, there is no real news to report and once again no new releases (which gives us all a chance to clear some of our phone backlog of games if your like myself!). So onwards to the one piece of info this week, the DOTW!

Thankfully its actually not a bad DOTW in the form of iBlast Moki for £1.49. I assume this is a port of an iPhone game but its a simple physics based puzzler where you have to use bombs to help get your moki's to the goal. It sounds simple enough and with already being halfway through the game it actually is too. In fact the solutions have yet to become complicated and gold medalling is just a case of tweaking the timing of your bombs a little, this may even enter our hallowed Hall of Easy GS for WP7 at this rate. It may also win shortest official description too!!

iBlast Moki is a physics puzzle game where you have to move cute little Mokis with the help of bombs, balloons, wheels and other crazy items.

*PLEASE NOTE TRAILER IS FOR iPHONE VERSION AND WE DON'T SEEM TO HAVE A LEVEL EDITOR ON OUR VERSION*

And that's all for this week. While I still haven't received my Mango Update I can't comment on its new features and as such I shall bid you all adieu till next week. I leave you, as ever, with this week's on topic video of fun and as its all explosions in iBlast Moki how about some of the biggest explosions ever put to celluloid all played to the best piece of music for blowing stuff up to!! Enjoy and I'll be back next week with hopefully some new releases and some news as well!!!

Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11947

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum