The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield 3 - Photos of special edition game-themed consoles

3 posters

Go down

Battlefield 3 - Photos of special edition game-themed consoles Empty Battlefield 3 - Photos of special edition game-themed consoles

Post  Dreamkiller SKX Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:23 am

I have to say i want to own both of these - They have to be the most amazing pieces of engineering i have seen - Gears of war xbox 360...? Star wars xbox 360...? These blow them out of the water and eat them like Pac-man and his pips... Feast your eyes on these bad boys!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admittedly this isnt a full console you are buying. It is called the Battlefield 3 Vault. Its an officially licensed case, and it doesnt void your warranty! Its available for both the Xbox 360 slim and Playstaion 3 slim - It is the most amazing case i have ever seen.

The casing features a Battlefield 3 smoke body, claymore with a 3-mode LED light, DICE logo smoke grenade, and it includes a performance grid that enhances the cooling of your console by increasing airflow. Gamers can alter and customize the body of the Vault as they like using a wide range of accessories including attachable nameplates and controller holder(s).

The Battlefield 3 Vault for the Xbox 360 Slim and PlayStation 3 Slim will be available at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as well as all major online retail outlets this fall with a MSRP of £69.99. Battlefield 3 Vault customisable nameplates are also available for an MSRP of $17.99. For more information on the Battlefield 3 Vault please visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For a complete list of retailers please visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Battlefield 3 hits retail stores on October 28, 2011 in the UK. For more on Battlefield 3, please visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and for the latest news on Battlefield please visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or follow us on Twitter® at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now is definately time to be investing in a PS3 - Im glad Zavvi are offering the game for £17.99 when you order a 3 pack of DKNY boxers for £17.99, as i think i might be needing them!

Dreamkiller SKX
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Dreamkiller SKX
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2011-09-09
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 4781

http://www.ntagameguides.com

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 - Photos of special edition game-themed consoles Empty Re: Battlefield 3 - Photos of special edition game-themed consoles

Post  minkey_monkey Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:54 am

I like the gears Vault... It's pretty Very Happy

This one just doesn't appeal to me, but then again I like bright shiny things... like a magpie... lol
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14210

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 - Photos of special edition game-themed consoles Empty Re: Battlefield 3 - Photos of special edition game-themed consoles

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:08 am

They look a bit odd to me. It didn't stop me entering a comp to win one though lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamkiller SKX Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:54 am

Markav wrote:They look a bit odd to me. It didn't stop me entering a comp to win one though lol

This was the first i had seen of them, i was reading throught the press releases and i couldnt believe the look of these - In all honesty though, Im not sure how the cooling can be helped using the case, as surely they are adding more layers for the heat to keep trapped - My slim downstairs gets really hot and ive only used it for a couple of hours and always in the back of my mind; i would leave the room and make a drink, come back and find molten plastic and metal bits where the 360 once stood

Dreamkiller SKX
unaddicted
unaddicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:24 am

I think it was a competition by shopto about a month ago,not sure though

Back to top Go down

Post  Liquid Code Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:34 am

They do look awesome. But i have my console lying down on a shelf under my TV. It doesnt look like your able to do this if you bought the case mod.
Liquid Code
Liquid Code
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Liquid Code
Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2010-06-30
TGD Reputation : 121
TGD Elite Member Points : 6722

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamkiller SKX Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:37 am

Liquid Code wrote:They do look awesome. But i have my console lying down on a shelf under my TV. It doesnt look like your able to do this if you bought the case mod.

Seems a little design flaw. I guess it would have to sit in the middle of the floor - Im going to do a Blue Peter and make my own, Where did i leave that claymore and hand grenade...

Dreamkiller SKX
unaddicted
unaddicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum