The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guy Buying 149 Cups in Jack in the Box for Gears-3 Codes

+3
mosher666
KENT HAMMER
Gabhlan
7 posters

Go down

Guy Buying 149 Cups in Jack in the Box for Gears-3 Codes Empty Guy Buying 149 Cups in Jack in the Box for Gears-3 Codes

Post  Gabhlan Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:56 pm

That's a lot of cups.

Seems this guys is raffling off the codes from this as not every cup is a winner and they were bought with entrants money on a gears forum. I suppose it's probably cheaper for people to have a go at this then buy them off ebay, though they might still end up with nothing.

Here the thread link on the gears forum where he does the draw.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8152

Back to top Go down

Guy Buying 149 Cups in Jack in the Box for Gears-3 Codes Empty Re: Guy Buying 149 Cups in Jack in the Box for Gears-3 Codes

Post  KENT HAMMER Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:07 pm

Watching this made me feel sad that I play games at all.

I don't want to be associated with this level of geekiness and terrible camera work Wink
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25635

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Guy Buying 149 Cups in Jack in the Box for Gears-3 Codes Empty Re: Guy Buying 149 Cups in Jack in the Box for Gears-3 Codes

Post  mosher666 Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Well I have aquired two codes via the jack in the box Facebook page. Unfortunately they now run out of codes. One is obviously for myself but am willing to give one away if there is enough call for it. Just to point out this is not a code from cup to enter prize draw. This is actually a code for the liquid green metal skin.
mosher666
mosher666
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Mosher666
Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2010-09-09
TGD Reputation : 80
TGD Elite Member Points : 6771

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:28 pm

I'd love to win a code for this. Please make the magic happen!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Yaro Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:24 pm

I've been trying to get one of those codes, so I'd definitely be interested Mosher.
Ninja Yaro
Ninja Yaro
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Ninja Yaro
Number of posts : 2009
Registration date : 2010-05-29
TGD Reputation : 49
TGD Elite Member Points : 7223

Back to top Go down

Post  Stevilinho Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:06 pm

ah flump i never even knew about this lol, meh i would be happy with my pink guns anyway hehe
Stevilinho
Stevilinho
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stevilinho
Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2010-10-10
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 5423

Back to top Go down

Post  kinmad4it Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:17 pm

I would absolutely love a code for the liquid green skins mate. Been trying everything possible since I missed it. Entering conests, following silly streams, you name it, I've tried it. Short of paying silly money on Ebay I'm flummaxed!

EDIT : I'll keep trying regardless of whether I get your code or not mate and if I do ever get a spare one I'll run a little comp here for it.
Same goes for any other codes I get. Adam Fenix, Com Dom and IO skins. I've got them already but if I manage to get any more this is where they'll be dished out Very Happy
kinmad4it
kinmad4it
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : kinmad4it
Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2010-05-09
TGD Reputation : 69
TGD Elite Member Points : 7477

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamkiller SKX Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:43 am

What the hell was all that about? Did he just buy empty cups? $320 for 149 empty cups? I really dont understand this, all to get a code - The reason they run out of codes is because of fools like him, buying loads and selling them on to make a profit - Selling them on for $20 each? Wow, $2980 - $320 = $2660 profit for cups.... You would have thought he could pay someone to hold the camera steady and get a hair cut, Im going now, after watching that i feel sea sick...

Dreamkiller SKX
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Dreamkiller SKX
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2011-09-09
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 4784

http://www.ntagameguides.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:08 am

mosher666 wrote:Well I have aquired two codes via the jack in the box Facebook page. Unfortunately they now run out of codes. One is obviously for myself but am willing to give one away if there is enough call for it. Just to point out this is not a code from cup to enter prize draw. This is actually a code for the liquid green metal skin.
Exchange the code for me and you can giveaway my all fronts gears 2 code that I won't ever use Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  mosher666 Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:12 pm

As there has been high demand for this, look out for a giveaway later on today
mosher666
mosher666
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Mosher666
Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2010-09-09
TGD Reputation : 80
TGD Elite Member Points : 6771

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum