The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trailers for AC:Revelations, Phantasy Star Online 2, The Darkness 2 & LOTR:War of the North

4 posters

Go down

Trailers for AC:Revelations, Phantasy Star Online 2, The Darkness 2 & LOTR:War of the North Empty Trailers for AC:Revelations, Phantasy Star Online 2, The Darkness 2 & LOTR:War of the North

Post  Tenlo Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:21 am

Well its a bumper week of trailers for this week, for no real good reason. Perhaps a secret games convention that no-one knew of, though with the release of GOW3, it could have been E3 and no-one would probably have noticed.

First up is an extended version of the E3 trailer, but with a Ezio speaking of his tale instead of the dance track previously, as well as showing a few seconds after the last trailer.

Next up is Phantasy Star Online 2. Possibly the most successful MMO on Xbox 360, the sequel finally is on its way. Although this trailer give little away, there are stories of 12 player online capablitites with three parties of four players. Either way it does remind me I must finish the online components of PSO1 very soon!

Next up is new trailer for the Darkness 2. Be warned if you haven't played the first game yet there are major SPOILERS within the trailer as it basically recaps the entire first game. Though to be fair, if you haven't played it yet, you really should do as it is truly an amazing game!

Finally if all this space and mafia business is not for you, how about some good old fashioned orc and elf fantasy with Lord of the Rings: War of the North. With three player co-op it looks like a good fun hack and slash game!

I would like to apologise if any of these are old trailers, but they are all new for me and have turned up in this weeks news so blame them not me!!!!
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11944

Back to top Go down

Trailers for AC:Revelations, Phantasy Star Online 2, The Darkness 2 & LOTR:War of the North Empty Re: Trailers for AC:Revelations, Phantasy Star Online 2, The Darkness 2 & LOTR:War of the North

Post  habitualschizo Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:00 am

Maybe it's just that time of the year. AC:Revelations and The Darkness are very much must buy. LotR is so-so the other is not my kinda thing.
habitualschizo
habitualschizo
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : habitualschizo
Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2011-03-16
TGD Reputation : 54
TGD Elite Member Points : 6157

Back to top Go down

Trailers for AC:Revelations, Phantasy Star Online 2, The Darkness 2 & LOTR:War of the North Empty Re: Trailers for AC:Revelations, Phantasy Star Online 2, The Darkness 2 & LOTR:War of the North

Post  Leigh36295 Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:10 am

I enjoyed what I played of PSO. Hopefully this one won't have it's own seperate subscription fee though.
Leigh36295
Leigh36295
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Leigh36295
Number of posts : 3988
Registration date : 2009-10-23
TGD Reputation : 198
TGD Elite Member Points : 10128

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:23 am

There was the the Eurogamer Expo at the week end? Maybe it's from that?

I seemed to miss the very end of the AC trailer the first few times I watched it so I didn't see him excape previously lol. I LOVED the song from the previous trailer (Wood Kid - Iron) I thought it added to the atmosphere, hearing Ezio explain why he's there etc is cool but I prefere the original trialer. I think I am deffo going to pre order this!
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14210

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:35 am

minkey_monkey wrote:There was the the Eurogamer Expo at the week end? Maybe it's from that?

I seemed to miss the very end of the AC trailer the first few times I watched it so I didn't see him excape previously lol. I LOVED the song from the previous trailer (Wood Kid - Iron) I thought it added to the atmosphere, hearing Ezio explain why he's there etc is cool but I prefere the original trialer. I think I am deffo going to pre order this!

You wouldn't have seen the escape as that was added for this trailer. And I've had my Animus edition pre-orderd from Gamestop from the beginning of the month. I'm looking forward to geeking up with the Encyclopedia (which will be available seperately as well if anyone is not wanting to pay the extra for the pre-order) as well as it having a load of variants of the Assassins symbol, hopefully I'll find the perfect version ot go on the back of my neck as a tattoo
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11944

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:52 am

Tenlo wrote:
minkey_monkey wrote:There was the the Eurogamer Expo at the week end? Maybe it's from that?

You wouldn't have seen the escape as that was added for this trailer. And I've had my Animus edition pre-orderd from Gamestop from the beginning of the month. I'm looking forward to geeking up with the Encyclopedia (which will be available seperately as well if anyone is not wanting to pay the extra for the pre-order) as well as it having a load of variants of the Assassins symbol, hopefully I'll find the perfect version ot go on the back of my neck as a tattoo

that explains it then. I was wondering how I some how managed to miss that lol.

I too am looking for an AC symbol for a tattoo. I'm thinking of going for the outline of the normal one with out the bottom and then the italian for nothing is true Smile just deciding to either have it on my wrist or ankle also thinking if it's on my wrist I won't have the writing and will have it done in white.
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14210

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum