The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any good games for me to try on the kinect.

+3
GrahamOfTheDead
Tenlo
wewon5times
7 posters

Go down

Any good games for me to try on the kinect. Empty Any good games for me to try on the kinect.

Post  wewon5times Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:18 pm

I got my little girls a kinect the other month thinking they would love it and be on it all the time, how wrong was I!!
They played it for a couple of days, then not touched it since, I got Kinectimals the michael jackson experience, joyride and another fun kids game with it but im not interested in playing them.
So is there any games out for it that i can have a blast at and actually enjoy??
wewon5times
wewon5times
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : wewon5times
Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-10-23
TGD Reputation : 13
TGD Elite Member Points : 5961

Back to top Go down

Any good games for me to try on the kinect. Empty Re: Any good games for me to try on the kinect.

Post  Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:19 pm

I can wholly recommend Kinect Sports, easily the best of the launch games and the bowling alone makes it a worthwhile purchase.

Back to top Go down

Any good games for me to try on the kinect. Empty Re: Any good games for me to try on the kinect.

Post  wewon5times Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:24 pm

Ill give it a look then next time im up town,
Nice 1 mambo.
wewon5times
wewon5times
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Child of Eden is a must buy, although its easier to play with a controller it is an amazing experience to play with the Kinect, you feel like some kick ass space ninja shooting with your hands, and if you were ever influenced by the dance era you'll love the soundtrack!!
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11946

Back to top Go down

Post  GrahamOfTheDead Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Download Fruit Ninja Kinect. It's only 800 points and is addictive as hell.
GrahamOfTheDead
GrahamOfTheDead
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : GrahamOfTheDead
Number of posts : 4572
Registration date : 2009-10-30
TGD Reputation : 109
TGD Elite Member Points : 11097

Back to top Go down

Post  wewon5times Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Ill have a look at them and see what I think. Im saving my ms points for fifa12 ultimate team tho but if the game looks good i might be tempted.
Cheers.
wewon5times
wewon5times
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  ImperialSlayer Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:04 am

Michael Jackson Experience, I was busting some moves on it woooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ImperialSlayer
ImperialSlayer
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : ImperialSlayer
Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2010-09-05
TGD Reputation : 1
TGD Elite Member Points : 5249

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:02 am

Get fruit kinect like Graham said and watch the kids wave and kick like blind ninjas lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:35 am

According to the xbox dashboard, that Gunstringer has got a 9/10 review from Official Xbox Magazine and it comes with a code to download Fruit Ninja, might be worth a punt and it's only £24.99.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Blade Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:56 am

DoctorMambo wrote:According to the xbox dashboard, that Gunstringer has got a 9/10 review from Official Xbox Magazine and it comes with a code to download Fruit Ninja, might be worth a punt and it's only £24.99.

I played the demo of this and I really enjoyed it.
Mister Blade
Mister Blade
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Mister Blade
Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2009-04-15
TGD Reputation : 30
TGD Elite Member Points : 6236

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweenaldo1985 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Mister Blade wrote:
DoctorMambo wrote:According to the xbox dashboard, that Gunstringer has got a 9/10 review from Official Xbox Magazine and it comes with a code to download Fruit Ninja, might be worth a punt and it's only £24.99.

I played the demo of this and I really enjoyed it.

I can confirm, this game is absolutely awesome. Great fun, really tight controls, easy on the achievements or the most part.

Plus it has that classic Twisted Pixel humour.

Incidentally, seeing as I got Fruit Ninja free with it, but already own it, I'll be running a competition from Monday to win a code for Fruit Ninja Smile

Sweenaldo1985
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Sweenaldo 1985
Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2010-03-20
TGD Reputation : 25
TGD Elite Member Points : 5361

Back to top Go down

Post  wewon5times Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Love film have sent me rise of nightmares for it so when the little girlies are in bed ill put it on and report weather its any good.

After around 20 mins i turned it off as it was shite.
Im now under the impression that all kinect games are gonna really bore me.
I am still yet to play the recommendations you good folk have suggested but ill try and get round to them.

Last edited by wewon5times on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a bit.)
wewon5times
wewon5times
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamkiller SKX Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:01 am

Kinect is going to take time for developers to release decent tiles - Kinect sports is a must as previously said, the bowling in that beats Brunswick's pro bowl hands down - And with Kinects First FPS - Blackwater (Not sure if its suitable for children though, i have gone a little off topic) being released on the 28th October; Not a brilliant time to release due to Battlefield 3, There is alot of potential for the kinect. Ive only played Kinectimals and Kinect sports so far,oh and kinect adventures. You have the Sesame street game being released and a disneyland game too which could be promising for children and gamerscore whores!!

Dreamkiller SKX
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Dreamkiller SKX
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2011-09-09
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 4783

http://www.ntagameguides.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:53 am

judging by this review Once upon a monster is the perfect game for me and my 4&6 year old kids to play over the Christmas hols

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamkiller SKX Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:10 pm

I think i may pick it up at some point and pretend i have children... Just as i do with all my other games i play that are made for children.

Dreamkiller SKX
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Dreamkiller SKX
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2011-09-09
TGD Reputation : 4
TGD Elite Member Points : 4783

http://www.ntagameguides.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum