The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ubisoft to release free magazine in the UK

2 posters

Go down

Ubisoft to release free magazine in the UK Empty Ubisoft to release free magazine in the UK

Post  Tenlo Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Fair enough that it is shameless self promotion on Ubisoft's part, but in a very generous move they are creating a free magazine full of interviews, features, concept art and more about all their upcoming games. To bag yourself a copy head over to Ubisoft Insider and register your interest. Although there are only limited copies available, there is nothing quite like a freebie to cheer your day up!
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11936

Back to top Go down

Ubisoft to release free magazine in the UK Empty Re: Ubisoft to release free magazine in the UK

Post  GrahamOfTheDead Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:41 pm

This is obviously being done to divert attention from the Uplay Passport thing they're doing starting with the new Driver.

Still....free's free. Registered.
GrahamOfTheDead
GrahamOfTheDead
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : GrahamOfTheDead
Number of posts : 4572
Registration date : 2009-10-30
TGD Reputation : 109
TGD Elite Member Points : 11087

Back to top Go down

Ubisoft to release free magazine in the UK Empty Re: Ubisoft to release free magazine in the UK

Post  Tenlo Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:20 pm

I recieved an e-mail from Ubisoft today due to a screw up on their part meaning they couldn't get my address. However its quite a funny little e-mail so I thought I'd post it here as it made me chuckle and its always good to see companies having a sense of humour when they flump up!

Dear Sir or indeed Madam,

Thank you for your interest in Ubisoft Insider magazine. We’d like to take this opportunity to commend you for being a person of such impeccable taste.

Unfortunately, when you expressed your interest in the magazine via our website, a small technical problem left us unable to capture your postal address.

The person responsible for this problem has been sharply reprimanded, and a team of experienced engineers (several of whom sported dashing beards) have worked tirelessly to resolve the issue.

With the reprimanding and resolving complete, we’d ask you to please sign back in to your Ubisoft account as soon as possible and make sure your postal address is recorded correctly.

Please do the signing in and checking here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As a teaser of the magazine, we’d like to let you know that page 5 features a large photograph of a man in a carpark, and that page 28 features a painting of a young Venetian woman.

Kind regards,

Ubisoft Insider.
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11936

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:23 pm

I got that email today also Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum