The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bungie celebrates 20th anniversary 23rd June - 7th July on Halo Reach

5 posters

Go down

Bungie celebrates 20th anniversary 23rd June - 7th July on Halo Reach Empty Bungie celebrates 20th anniversary 23rd June - 7th July on Halo Reach

Post  Gabhlan Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It looks like Bungie will be throwing a bit of a party over the next few weeks the part I'm particularly interested in is that they'll be on reach multiplayer themselves on Thursday the 7th of July. It'd be cool to kick some Bungie butt. I feel a meet coming on Smile

Beginning on June 23rd, and running through the close of Bungie Day on July 7th, we'll be celebrating the last twenty years the only way we know how - by giving you, the best -blam!- community on the planet, all the parting gifts we can muster.

Here are 7 reasons you should come out and celebrate with us this year:

1. Because Blue Flames aren’t just for Bungie Employees or fans with iPhones. We’ll be turning on Blue Flames and the Bungie Nameplate for every last one of our loyal fans. (Kids, do try this at home.)

2. Because we just built a brand-new and totally free community iPhone app to keep you connected...and entertained!

3. Because we're going to tell you, in explicit detail, exactly what Bungie Aerospace is all about.

4. Because a collection featuring some of our rarest and most treasured personal Halo artwork will be up for auction, with all profits going to charity through a partnership between Child's Play and the Bungie Foundation.

5. Because the Bungie Store is going to be packed with Swag Sacks containing random, but totally kick ass swag, limited run commemorative t-shirts, and amazing commissioned posters from a handful of incredible artists, with all profits also going straight to charity.

6. Because on Bungie Day we'll be throwing down in a 24-hour Bungie vs. the World No Holds Barred Halo: Reach Marathon where we'll be making the promise of Steaktacular a certified beefy reality. You steak us. We'll steak you. Seriously, we're going to mail any team who beats us by 20 kills or more on Bungie Day a Grade-A cut of steak (gift cards for international players) while supplies last.

7. Because you've been just as much a part of this incredible twenty years as we have, and we simply couldn't bear it if you didn't show up and help us celebrate our anniversary and help send our Halo baby out with one hell of a bang.

The festivities begin on June 23rd and conclude as the final hours of this year's Bungie Day, July 7th, come to a close. If you don't show up, we just won't know what to do with ourselves, and we definitely won't know what to do with this ViDoc we've been slaving over for the last two decades.

See you soon. BYOB. ONYC.

Love,

Bungie.

Link: Original Article
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8144

Back to top Go down

Bungie celebrates 20th anniversary 23rd June - 7th July on Halo Reach Empty Re: Bungie celebrates 20th anniversary 23rd June - 7th July on Halo Reach

Post  Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:07 pm

sounds likes something to join in on

nice find gab matey

Back to top Go down

Bungie celebrates 20th anniversary 23rd June - 7th July on Halo Reach Empty Re: Bungie celebrates 20th anniversary 23rd June - 7th July on Halo Reach

Post  Ba5sett Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Cool, I'm looking forward to this cheers for the info matey
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9072

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbymite Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:50 pm

this sounds good i hope they puts lots of extras in the game for the annivesary

nice find gabs

reparoola given
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10063

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:27 pm

A perfect excuse to dust off my copy and get some halo in, itll make a break from gears

Edit: Just noticed my rep... 69 dude!!
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11939

Back to top Go down

Post  kinmad4it Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:19 pm

If you've got an iphone, you can already get yourself the blue flame effect by downloading the Bungie app. Android versions are on their way according to Bungie, but no word at all on W7 phones getting the app Sad

There's also the chance to get yourself a new nameplate.

Bungie wrote:Calling all BIG TEAM BATTLE experts!

The BTB ALL STARS playlist will be available for a limited time starting on 6/24/2011. This playlist will feature Triple Jackpots and players who compete in this playlist will be rewarded with a Star nameplate in-game.

To qualify for entry into the BTB ALL STARS playlist, you must play at least 5 games in the INVASION playlist between 6/13/2011 and 6/20/2011
kinmad4it
kinmad4it
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : kinmad4it
Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2010-05-09
TGD Reputation : 69
TGD Elite Member Points : 7469

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:51 pm

Looks like they are trying to get some original xbox pads made up for halo fest so people can experience the proper halo experience

Link

Not for general release though, I used to quite like the old original xbox pads but I have quote big hands, the current pad is pretty much perfect though I hope they don't change it too much for the next generation
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9072

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabhlan Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:45 pm

yeah I noticed that hidden in there. I reckon it deserves its own post Very Happy
Gabhlan
Gabhlan
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Gabhlan
Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-03-24
TGD Reputation : 31
TGD Elite Member Points : 8144

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum