The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft E3 Conference

2 posters

Go down

Microsoft E3 Conference Empty Microsoft E3 Conference

Post  Tenlo Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Well I write this as the MS conference runs in the background, so if I miss anything. My apolgies.

• First up MW3 is to have early launch DLC on Xbox again.

• Tomb Raider looks amazing though the demo was pretty much a QTE with a little exploration.

• Mass Effect 3 with kinect?!? Oh dear it seems that kinect can be used to speak the dialogue options rather than click a button. More impressive though is the ability to direct your support characters with your voice, much like EndWar used. More stuff to be shown at EA conference!

• Ghost Recon Future Soldier looks good mixing warfare with sci-fi addons like invisibility. But more kinect add-ons with kinect being used to help the gunsmith mode. Gunsmith allows you to change every element of your gun to creat loads of unique weaponry including it seems machine guns crossed with shotguns and you can test them out purely using kinect. Whether this can be done in-game is not known yet. It also seems all TOm Clancy titles will have kinect usage.

• New Kinect Dashboard which to me resembles the set up of my WP7.

• Youtube is coming to Xbox.

• Bing comes to xbox too allowing you to search for the entire marketplace quickly including games, films and tv. It's shown using your voice but i assume you'll be able to type in your searches too.

• Live Tv comes to Xbox too but doesn't say which people are partnering with them.

• All coming in the Autumn update again!

• UFC events shown live exclusive to Xbox with various viewing options.

• Now for some exclusive Xbox games beginning with Gears 3 campaign co-op action between Cliff B and Ice-T! They're up against a giant ambient infected sea monster. Looks like you can get cover behind your mate when hes in a mech armour. So some new options there. Suitably OTT action though so its going to be good!

• Ryse looks fun. Crytek producing a kinect based fighter where you battle Roman style with shield, sword, kick and headbutt

• Halo Combat Evolved Annversary officially annnuced with co-op and mp

• Forza 4 also announced. Monthly car expansions world tour mode including top gear track. Out oct 11th

• New Fable Journey. Looks like an on-rail shooter with you using various hand gestures to fire different magic weapons.

• Minecraft with kinect!?! Coming Xmas

• Disneyland Adventures is Disneyland in your Xbox, saves ticket price i guess! Lots of disney based levels, but I could kill the blatantly fake kids testing it! comes Xmas

• Star Wars is shown for kinect. To be honest it looks quite fun so I may well purchase this

• Sesame Street is shown it's very much a kids game but its Double Fine so itll be good. Incidentally my 3 year old boy came in while I was watching this and was transfixed so this is definitely going to be a winner for kids.

• Unfortunatly my battery died aroudn here so i missed a few minutes so if this is wrong please correct me. Kinect Fun labs is a game that shows off the new features in kinect. Scan your image and it turns into an avatar. Also adds finger tracking. Can also create digital images of objects. Should be on Xbox already

• kinect sporst season 2 is very much Wii sports even down to the idiot it makes you look like when playing.

• Dance Central 2 is exactly what it says on the tin. Like many of Harmonix games all the songs in DC1 will be available in DC2

• Finally to end it all the Halo 4 teaser is shown, though he does say its part of a new trilogy so hopefully no more flood!!

And thats the lot. My apologies for any bizarre notes but i hope it makes sense. Heavily on the kinect side of things and not too much hardcore gaming in there but still enjoyable, and personally I'm always glad to see some Fable!!
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11936

Back to top Go down

Microsoft E3 Conference Empty Re: Microsoft E3 Conference

Post  habitualschizo Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:26 pm

Definitely got me sold on Kinect now. Fable, Ryse, look good, Star Wars, who doesn't fantacise about that? Tom Clancy compatiblity, ME3.
habitualschizo
habitualschizo
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : habitualschizo
Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2011-03-16
TGD Reputation : 54
TGD Elite Member Points : 6149

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum