The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout New Vegas DLC announced

2 posters

Go down

Fallout New Vegas DLC announced Empty Fallout New Vegas DLC announced

Post  Tenlo Tue May 03, 2011 4:38 pm

Bethesda have announced details of the next three pieces of DLC for Fallout: NV.

"Honest Hearts takes you on an expedition to the unspoiled wilderness of Utah's Zion National Park. Things go horribly wrong when your caravan is ambushed by a tribal raiding band. As you try to find a way back to the Mojave you become embroiled in a war between tribes and a conflict between a New Canaanite missionary and the mysterious Burned Man. The decisions you make will determine the fate of Zion.

In Old World Blues, releasing in June, you will discover how some of the Mojave's mutated monsters came to be when you unwittingly become a lab rat in a science experiment gone awry. You'll need to scour the Pre-War research centres of the Big Empty in search of technology to turn the tables on your kidnappers or join forces with them against an even greater threat.

Lonesome Road, available in July, brings the courier's story full circle when you are contacted by the original Courier Six, a man by the name of Ulysses who refused to deliver the Platinum Chip at the start of New Vegas. In his transmission, Ulysses promises the answer as to why, but only if you take one last job -a job that leads you into the depths of the hurricane-swept canyons of the Divide, a landscape torn apart by earthquakes and violent storms. The road to the Divide is a long and treacherous one, and of the few to ever walk the road, none have ever returned."

Honest Hearts is out May 17th for 800 points and the others will be released in June and then July
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11937

Back to top Go down

Fallout New Vegas DLC announced Empty Re: Fallout New Vegas DLC announced

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Let's hope they have fully fixed the game before then...

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbymite Tue May 03, 2011 8:11 pm

i have not even played fallout three but it is my goal to get into the games that i have never played which is quite a few in my collection i will be looking for the inevitable game of the year edition that will come towards the end of the year and pick that up
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10061

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 8:29 pm

stubbymite wrote:i have not even played fallout three but it is my goal to get into the games that i have never played which is quite a few in my collection i will be looking for the inevitable game of the year edition that will come towards the end of the year and pick that up

As long as they don't call it GOTY as it hasn't won any awards. I really need to get back into this game, loved Fallout 3 but just couldn't get into New Vegas Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 12:25 pm

Honest Hearts is out now. 800 ms points 140 new gamerscore, 248 mb. Download it here Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum