The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Assassin's Creed game on its way!

2 posters

Go down

New Assassin's Creed game on its way! Empty New Assassin's Creed game on its way!

Post  Tenlo Tue May 03, 2011 2:19 pm

For those who've been following the gaming news you'll know that a logo was leaked for a new Assassin's Creed game last week (see below), now there is a teaser trailer released on the facebook page here. It looks like this could be to Assassin Creed 1 what Brotherhood was to Assassin's Crred 2. So it could be back to Altair again and hopefully explain more of his sotry which has been hinted at heavily in Assassin's Creed 2 via the codex. Hopefully they'll also make him a little bit more interesting. So go visit the page and share the info too as when enough people have more info will be released.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
On a side note this lends truth to the fact that Ubisoft were correct when they said there would be no Assassin's Creed 3 till 2012. I wonder if there has been one particular team working on 3 while these spin offs have been created to keep the fans happy?

Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11937

Back to top Go down

New Assassin's Creed game on its way! Empty Re: New Assassin's Creed game on its way!

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 2:35 pm

I can't wait for this. I'm really hoping it's Altair

Back to top Go down

New Assassin's Creed game on its way! Empty Re: New Assassin's Creed game on its way!

Post  stubbymite Tue May 03, 2011 3:04 pm

love the games and i know that i will buy this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10061

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Looking forward to seeing where they take the multiplayer. Brotherhood was the freshest thing I played for years

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Thu May 05, 2011 5:31 pm

Well its finally been revealed due to Game Informer new article and cover. It will feature all three characters so far, Ezio, Altair and Desmond, with this being the last time you'll play as Ezio. Ezio will be travelling to Constantinople to inverstigate the Ottoman empire while Desmond will be continuing on from the end of Brotherhood.

New Gameplay features will be introduced as well as new tool that will help you transport around the cities. Multiplayer will also return with new customisation and hopefully a more balanced system.

Original Article : X360Achievements
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11937

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum