The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone not interested in the GOW3 beta?

+7
stubbymite
gambler6464
Tenlo
Stucowie
Ninja Yaro
KENT HAMMER
wewon5times
11 posters

Go down

Anyone not interested in the GOW3 beta? Empty Anyone not interested in the GOW3 beta?

Post  wewon5times Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:46 pm

I do enjoy, In fact I really enjoy the gears games but I just aint all that excited by the beta.
I will get the game on release tho, before I get blocked from the site, Wink
Is anyone else not that interested in hammering the beta for the next week tho??
wewon5times
wewon5times
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : wewon5times
Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-10-23
TGD Reputation : 13
TGD Elite Member Points : 5944

Back to top Go down

Anyone not interested in the GOW3 beta? Empty Re: Anyone not interested in the GOW3 beta?

Post  KENT HAMMER Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:07 am

Me!
I have access to the beta and have not even bothered to download it yet.................

Some might say that is because I just got a hot new girlfriend but thats just not true Wink
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25617

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Anyone not interested in the GOW3 beta? Empty Re: Anyone not interested in the GOW3 beta?

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:16 am

I am losing interest but that might perk up with the new maps and modes. I think the unlocks you get for the main game are what are getting people to hammer it.

but tonight we had two lobbies of GSA'ers on the go and there was still about half a dozen other GSA'ers on my friends list playing and we aren't even into the popular spell of the beta, so I think you and Kent might be in the minority Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja Yaro Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:42 am

I can see myself playing pretty much nothing but the beta until it ends. achievements don't even matter to me at the moment.
Ninja Yaro
Ninja Yaro
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Ninja Yaro
Number of posts : 2009
Registration date : 2010-05-29
TGD Reputation : 49
TGD Elite Member Points : 7205

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:48 am

Not a big Gow fan so not got it or any interest in it here

Pleased folks are liking it though

Back to top Go down

Post  Stucowie Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:09 am

I'm not bothered about the Beta.. I hate gears MP... so I will get this on lovefilm for the campaign only
Stucowie
Stucowie
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Stucowie
Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2010-10-27
TGD Reputation : 59
TGD Elite Member Points : 6018

http://gamingbyt-bo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:17 am

I'm enjoying it to an extent. It's definitely better when played with friends, but I think the unbalanced weapons make it a bit beardy at times. It's something I'll drop into play a few games and then get bored with and go back to other games, but I,ve never been a huge MP fan fullstop so that may explain it
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11929

Back to top Go down

Post  gambler6464 Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:25 am

no interest at all. i know the point of betas but just not my thing i prefer to wait and play the full game
gambler6464
gambler6464
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : gambler6464
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2010-09-07
TGD Reputation : 21
TGD Elite Member Points : 6166

Back to top Go down

Post  wewon5times Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:32 am

Yeah ill get the full game and help people whore the online chevos as I doubt ill be any good online as im useless at the other 2.
wewon5times
wewon5times
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : wewon5times
Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-10-23
TGD Reputation : 13
TGD Elite Member Points : 5944

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbymite Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:10 am

i like the look of the beta and have the access code for it so will have a go just to see what the fuss is about.

Is it me but do we not think all these unlocks will come as dlc from epic anyway they like money dnt they Laughing
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10053

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:18 am

stubbymite wrote:i like the look of the beta and have the access code for it so will have a go just to see what the fuss is about.

Is it me but do we not think all these unlocks will come as dlc from epic anyway they like money dnt they Laughing

i don't think so. The golden lancer from the Gears LE and the golden Hammerburst from going to a midnight launch were never made available as DLC.

Back to top Go down

Post  garymason72 Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:27 am

I love the first 2 gears games but just not bothered about playing the online. The campaign is always the most important bit for me.

I am way more excited about Portal 2 coming out tomorrow.
garymason72
garymason72
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Garymason72
Number of posts : 2506
Registration date : 2009-02-16
TGD Reputation : 171
TGD Elite Member Points : 8344

Back to top Go down

Post  billposter Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:07 am

well i have never played any of the series or even seen it running.....so i have no interest ....but that said i might go out and get 1 & 2 seeing as they are about a fiver each now...everyone says they are a must buy and that its a crime not to have them...where's that tenner????
billposter
billposter
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : billposter
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-07-14
TGD Reputation : 5
TGD Elite Member Points : 5160

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbymite Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:09 am

niteowl1980 wrote:
stubbymite wrote:i like the look of the beta and have the access code for it so will have a go just to see what the fuss is about.

i don't think so. The golden lancer from the Gears LE and the golden Hammerburst from going to a midnight launch were never made available as DLC.

Okay i stand corrected. maybe i will have to play a bit then. Thank god for bank holidays.

Do we think that there will be more limited stuff (weapons etc) in the new limited and 100 quid editions?
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10053

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:11 am

I like playing gears in coop mode witht the other half but never got into the MP so not overly fussed about the new game. I imagine we will get it when it comes down in price
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8100
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14195

Back to top Go down

Post  Thommo Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:24 am

I'm not that bothered about the beta to be honest, never got on with the multiplayer in gears, apart from Horde. I'll still be buying it in September though, want to see how the story ends and Beast mode does look good. Cool
Thommo
Thommo
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

Number of posts : 1090
Registration date : 2009-07-20
TGD Reputation : 32
TGD Elite Member Points : 6695

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum