The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bragging and what ya gonna play in the big Compo

+16
Truly Jaded
Ba5sett
RabidHellBunny
wewon5times
Jameseire85
Colne Crusader
gambler6464
ruffriddimz
chrism1066
MysticalMarmite
Leigh36295
minkey_monkey
Tenlo
GrahamOfTheDead
KENT HAMMER
stubbymite
20 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bragging and what ya gonna play in the big Compo - Page 2 Empty Bragging and what ya gonna play in the big Compo

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:15 am

First topic message reminder :

I will leave the bragging to others as I think I will be finishing a distant last in my group and overall, however I have piled up the beasts i am going into battle with

The list so far is: (Tenlo, look away now as these will make you cringe!)

The Incredible Hulk
Bolt
Legend of the Guardians
Kinect Adventures
CSI Fatal Conspiracy
CSI Deadly Intent
Brave Warriors Tale
SpongeBob Squarepants
The 2 Transformers Games
Beowulf
Alan Wake
Prison Break and

My Hearse and me 2!!

This collection of garbage has been in my to play pile for far too long. Hopefully i will then get round to maxxing them after the comp so I can chuck them into the finished box

So what you lot got lined up then?

Last edited by Everton on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bragging and what ya gonna play in the big Compo - Page 2 Empty Re: Bragging and what ya gonna play in the big Compo

Post  wewon5times Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:35 pm

[quote="Everton"]lol

Jumper is so bad

Jumper is such a bad game I got so bored of it I slipped into a coma and still got 100gs from it while dribbling in a heap on the sofa, play this game and you will never be the same again. lol

wewon5times
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Bragging and what ya gonna play in the big Compo - Page 2 Empty Re: Bragging and what ya gonna play in the big Compo

Post  MysticalMarmite Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:59 pm

OK thats Enough !!!

No more of this Bragging Rubbish..

Ye Are All Going Down...

Made myself laugh that much I nearly snorted me coffee.. but it had to be done ! Suspect
MysticalMarmite
MysticalMarmite
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : MysticalMarmite
Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-01-10
TGD Reputation : 22
TGD Elite Member Points : 5293

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:56 pm

MysticalMarmite wrote:OK thats Enough !!!

No more of this Bragging Rubbish..

Ye Are All Going Down...

Made myself laugh that much I nearly snorted me coffee.. but it had to be done ! Suspect

Wow dissed in olde english, forsooth!!
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11923

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:37 pm

No idea Neutral

My master plan is to just play the games I have that I haven't got full points on ( that would be all of them, ahem). Then just play and pray Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbymite Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:16 pm

i have been busy on ebay over the weekend and picked up

madden 06
road to world cup 06
cloudy with a chance of meatballs

so if you see me playing plop games dont flame me its purely for competition purposes Laughing
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10047

Back to top Go down

Post  RabidHellBunny Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:30 pm

I've got my stack of unplayed and bearly started games lined up!! Luckily booked the time off between the bank holidays a couple of months ago so stupid work won't get in the way of me gaming, however gaming is definately going to get in the way of what I did have planned for that time!

I think I have about 15 games in my pile (not including arcade games) plus whatever Mambo has in his so it's just going to be finding the time in the week to play them all
RabidHellBunny
RabidHellBunny
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : RabidHellBunny
Number of posts : 3375
Registration date : 2009-03-26
TGD Reputation : 141
TGD Elite Member Points : 9130

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:51 pm

I'm hoping to get some time off work to boost, I've also opened a lovefilm account, 2 games have already arrived and are waiting lol and just picked any easy games lol I've brought a couple of cheap games off ebay... that and half the games I've never played in our collection including xbla should keep me going... I've also got my self a note pad to plan what cheevs I can get and which will be a complete waste of precious time lol I'm not usually competitive but I'm finding the planning fun! even though I will probably get discouraged and give up lol but so far I'm having a blast planning... so sad I know lmao
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Minkey M0nkey
Number of posts : 8099
Registration date : 2009-05-12
TGD Reputation : 204
TGD Elite Member Points : 14188

Back to top Go down

Post  GrahamOfTheDead Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:37 am

I think I'm taking this too seriously..... I just sat and installed 7 games to try and save a little bit of time for next week.
GrahamOfTheDead
GrahamOfTheDead
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : GrahamOfTheDead
Number of posts : 4572
Registration date : 2009-10-30
TGD Reputation : 109
TGD Elite Member Points : 11074

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:54 am

It's actually start to bug me that I've got all these arcade games to play and I can't touch them till next week. The urge to game is strong, thankfully I did manage to log onto one of the kids accounts and play them instead!!
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  chrism1066 Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:51 am

same here mate, so last night i bought Bayonetta and HAD to play a bit to get some gs as it hasnt moved for at least a week and my xbox was getting cranky according to it's blog lol!!
chrism1066
chrism1066
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Chrism1066
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2009-03-04
TGD Reputation : 25
TGD Elite Member Points : 6930

http://z13.invisionfree.com/blue_oval_enthusiast/index.php?act=i

Back to top Go down

Post  Ba5sett Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:51 am

I completely suck at score whoring so I'm just going to use this competition as en excuse to get through some of the games that have been sitting in my cupboard unplayed for ages including:

Alan Wake
Assassins Creed 2
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Brutal legend
Smackdown vs Raw
Fable 3
Just Cause 2
Halo: Reach
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Resident Evil 5
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

I have no clue how easy or difficult any of these games are for getting achievements but it will be nice to get them out and have a good game anyway, I've also got Portal 2, Bulletstorm and Fight Night Champion being delivered which will I will no doubt be playing too
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:53 am

Crap i got rango turning up today what do i do i must whore daily i can't wait till next week Laughing
And damn it why cant i have any ms points i would have whored the crap out this sega sale

Back to top Go down

Post  chrism1066 Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:41 am

Ba5sett wrote:I completely suck at score whoring so I'm just going to use this competition as en excuse to get through some of the games that have been sitting in my cupboard unplayed for ages including:

Alan Wake
Assassins Creed 2
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Brutal legend
Smackdown vs Raw
Fable 3
Just Cause 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Resident Evil 5

I have no clue how easy or difficult any of these games are for getting achievements but it will be nice to get them out and have a good game anyway, I've also got Portal 2, Bulletstorm and Fight Night Champion being delivered which will I will no doubt be playing too

some quality games there mate! you should have a great time ploughing through those!!
chrism1066
chrism1066
Becoming Addicted
Becoming Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : Chrism1066
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2009-03-04
TGD Reputation : 25
TGD Elite Member Points : 6930

http://z13.invisionfree.com/blue_oval_enthusiast/index.php?act=i

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticalMarmite Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:25 pm

im playing on my offline tag lol cos im getting withdrawals!
MysticalMarmite
MysticalMarmite
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : MysticalMarmite
Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-01-10
TGD Reputation : 22
TGD Elite Member Points : 5293

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Blimey

there had better be some big scores with all this preparation

I dont want the 300 ach points I bag to beat you all lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Truly Jaded Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:03 pm

EmpressKarma wrote:No idea Neutral

My master plan is to just play the games I have that I haven't got full points on ( that would be all of them, ahem). Then just play and pray Wink

This is my plan too!!! Might see if I can get a couple of rentals too. But doubt I'll be aloud!
x
Truly Jaded
Truly Jaded
unaddicted
unaddicted

XBOX Gamertag : Truly Jaded
Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2010-12-26
TGD Reputation : 20
TGD Elite Member Points : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm actually more hyped about this comp than other GS comp's I've been in. It might be as I'm setting myself a challenge on only playing 200GS games to score with! But I've actually organised a friend to come round next week and we're going to sit and hammer through any co-op achievements that I need.

On a side note, severe reppage for Everton as this comp has really got people chatting away and organising things just to scorewhore!!
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  wewon5times Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Ha ha got csi and megamind today from love film, thought id get them before the weekend as its now bank holiday till tuesday and love film will no doubt be shite and back logged by tuesday.
Gonna get close to a few chevos as well then blast them out early monday.
Im all excited, I seriously hope it is raining next week so I dont miss any nice weather sitting in whoring as many points as I can.
wewon5times
wewon5times
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : wewon5times
TGD Reputation : 13
TGD Elite Member Points : 5938

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:25 pm

GrahamOfTheDead wrote:I think I'm taking this too seriously..... I just sat and installed 7 games to try and save a little bit of time for next week.

lol I hadn't thought of that... at least you haven't gone compleatly OCD with a notebook, writing down all the cheevs you know are doable so you don't waste time on others lmao... Embarassed
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colne Crusader Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Curses! Sounds like you're all dead organised! I bet there's gonna be some serious pointage scored by some of you guys! I wonder if anyone will go over 10k!

I thought about installing games too. Every second counts I guess!

Better up my game I think!! Shocked
Colne Crusader
Colne Crusader
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

XBOX Gamertag : Colne Crusader
Number of posts : 6893
Registration date : 2010-04-21
TGD Reputation : 158
TGD Elite Member Points : 13363

Back to top Go down

Post  RabidHellBunny Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Well I did have the time off work but now I have to go in on Tuesday morning so I'll be a late starter! Still got my games piled up and have limited myself to playing 1 game (sims 3) until then and I am even leaving a few of the easy cheevies until this starts!

My personal goal is to hit 40K in that week, so will need about 4,500 gs.
RabidHellBunny
RabidHellBunny
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : RabidHellBunny
Number of posts : 3375
Registration date : 2009-03-26
TGD Reputation : 141
TGD Elite Member Points : 9130

Back to top Go down

Post  wewon5times Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:51 pm

Ive got around 500gs thw last week from easy games, how silly am I Shocked could easily have had them in maybe 3 hours had I actually put my mind and fingers and thumbs to it.
I feel sory for EVERTON with all this tho. He will have some serious work to do when its all over putting people in order of gamer score and 1000 and 200 club, much respect to him.
wewon5times
wewon5times
Mildly Addicted
Mildly Addicted

XBOX Gamertag : wewon5times
TGD Reputation : 13
TGD Elite Member Points : 5938

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbymite Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:00 am

this sounds like a daft question but i guess this will start after midnight monday? but will 360 voice still count the points?

I am aiming my very best for around 8 - 10k gs through out the week as i have so many crappy game to play its unreal.

I have also got quite sad and lined up cheevs that will pop after playing one more game or round etc. ill need all the help i can get Laughing
stubbymite
stubbymite
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : StubbyMite
Number of posts : 4312
Registration date : 2010-05-21
TGD Reputation : 90
TGD Elite Member Points : 10047

Back to top Go down

Post  minkey_monkey Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:31 pm

no idea lol. Everton will post the final details soon Smile
minkey_monkey
minkey_monkey
Games Den Moderator
Games Den Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:36 pm

Ba5sett wrote:I completely suck at score whoring so I'm just going to use this competition as en excuse to get through some of the games that have been sitting in my cupboard unplayed for ages including:

Fable 3

I can help you on the co-op/mp side of things with these 3 games man if you need it.. wont be much help on Reach if you stick it on insane lol but every little helps, that's Tesco Value Gaming Wink lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenlo Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:47 am

Right well thats my first game done and 200GS in the bag, thanks for the help Colne!
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next