The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Mini Review: James Cameron's Avatar Empty Mini Review: James Cameron's Avatar

Post  Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:42 pm

Avatar (the blue people version)!

A standard movie tie in that does not really follow the movie, but has parts that sort of coincide.

Gameplay: Its a FPS style adventure game that is set on the planet from the film. Each different sector has the same sort of challenges so its quite repetitive. You shoot, you collect, you chat with characters then you repeat the exercise.
Graphics: The worlds themselves are well drawn and have a lot of height and depth. The characters are ok but nothing special
Sound: The speech stuff and noises are again ok, but the small amout of samples means you hear the same shite over and over
Ach: You can get about 800 offline but you will need to boost/grind the MP stuff. Its dead so boosting seems the best bet. Beware though the MP stuff is as dull as being stuck in a lift with me with the only topics of conversation Tesco and Forza3. MP is rank awful and very very long.
Its an easy game though and the only thing stopping 1000 for everyone is the dullness/length of time to get it.

Overall its a nothing of a title. Its derivative and you have seen it all before. It had some potential but its not fulfilled in anyway.

5/10

Back to top Go down