The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable Coin Golf released today!

2 posters

Go down

Fable Coin Golf released today! Empty Fable Coin Golf released today!

Post  Tenlo Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:46 pm

For Fable fans today you can carry a little bit of Albion in your pocket and potentially save the kingdom (Saving the kingdom will depend on your current financial situation. Fable Coin Golf does not guarantee that you, your loved ones and your dog will not be swallowed by evil black goo from the nether regions of Albion). Download the trial to try it or purchase it straight off without a care in the world for £3.99

Fable: Coin Golf draws upon the wealth of traditional British pub games like Shove Ha'Penny, Bar Billiards, and Skittles, and combines them with elements from every popular modern puzzle games to create an addictive skill-based game that is entirely in keeping with the Fable pub game universe.

Played from an overhead perspective, your quest is to rid the land of evil and conquer each area by getting your Hero Puck into the Pillar of Light in as few shots as possible. Obstacles, hazards, and pickups litter the way, challenging the player to think carefully about the route they take. The player's aim is to take as few shots as possible, thereby earning large bonuses that affect the area score. Scores can also be increased by performing various feats around the table. Gold earned from these areas can be transferred to your Fable III Xbox 360 or Windows PC games.

The player must complete the area with a high enough score to earn a 'bronze medal' (the lowest score award) in order to progress to the next area.

Areas sometimes contain power-ups which are zones of the table that give the puck certain powers if run over. The powers include 'Woodsman's Axe' which allows the puck to cut down tress and thus progress through forests, 'Soldier's Sword' which allows the puck to kill enemies, and 'Carpenter's Hammer' which lets the puck build bridges to cross rivers.

Loosely mimicking the story arc of Fable III, Coin Golf follows a rising Hero who travels the lands and defeats evil, clearing a path to unite Albion under one banner. The three chapters take place in different regions, and the art depicted in the table elements changes to reflect the varied landscapes of Albion. Each chapter comprises of fifteen areas, and competing a chapter unlocks an exclusive weapon in future Fable III Add-on content.
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11934

Back to top Go down

Fable Coin Golf released today! Empty Re: Fable Coin Golf released today!

Post  KENT HAMMER Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:17 pm

Weirdly I still don't own a copy of Fable III but when I do eventually find it in a bargain bin or find someone that wants to swap it I will buy this game too.
KENT HAMMER
KENT HAMMER
Site Owner & Admin
Site Owner & Admin

XBOX Gamertag : KENT HAMMER
Number of posts : 13825
Registration date : 2009-01-05
TGD Reputation : 578
TGD Elite Member Points : 25622

https://www.youtube.com/TheGamesDenTV

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: