The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a Kinect game worth playing it seems

Go down

Finally a Kinect game worth playing it seems Empty Finally a Kinect game worth playing it seems

Post  Tenlo Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:37 pm

The ESRB have inadvertantly leaked details about SEGA's Rise of the Nightmare for Kinect. Below is their description of why they given it a Mature rating.

This is a horror-adventure game in which players assume the role of an American tourist who must rescue his wife from a deranged scientist. From a first-person perspective, players use brass knuckles, knives, hatchets, and chainsaws to kill zombie-like creatures and disfigured monsters inside a mansion environment. Combat is highlighted by exaggerated sprays of blood, and damage often results in dismemberment or decapitation-stray body parts sometimes litter the ground. Some sequences and cutscenes depict more intense acts of violence: a man screams loudly as spikes impale his body; a restrained character's hand is chopped off before he is killed; a character (cut in half) crawls away in a pool of blood; a soldier is ripped apart by a monster, causing blood to stain the screen. During the course of the game, some female creatures are depicted in revealing outfits (e.g., 'pasties' that partially cover their breasts); in one sequence, a woman sits on the central character's chest and engages in suggestive dialogue (e.g., 'Oh, how I've thought of this-night after night. How I've missed these lips.'). Dialogue also includes phrases such as 'Best sex of my life.'/'Worst sex of my life,' 'f**k,' and 'sh*t.'

By the sounds of it, this could be quite a graphic and gory game for kinect. Slightly more worrying is the 'best sex/worst sex' line does this mean we are going to get valued on simulated kinect sex? But best of all is my new favourite word 'pasties'!!

Source: Destructoid
Tenlo
Tenlo
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Tenlo
Number of posts : 4825
Registration date : 2011-02-03
TGD Reputation : 187
TGD Elite Member Points : 11947

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: