The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Games Den
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the web!
We are growing fast and I want to reach 1000 members before we cap it off.
Please do invite everyone on your friends list who is over 21 to join us
See you on live soon!
Many thanks,
Kent hammer
The Games Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Age II

Go down

Dragon Age II Empty Dragon Age II

Post  Ba5sett Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:13 pm

Anyone else thinking of getting Dragon Age II when it comes out? I'm quite looking forward to it now having played the demo and read some of the reviews
Ba5sett
Ba5sett
TGD ADDICT
TGD ADDICT

XBOX Gamertag : Ba5sett
Number of posts : 3288
Registration date : 2009-09-18
TGD Reputation : 58
TGD Elite Member Points : 9077

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age II Empty Re: Dragon Age II

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:14 pm

Definitely getting it. Can't wait....but trying to be good and finish playing the games I have had for ages but never finished before I get any new ones.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Niteowls playing it now Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Scabby McGash wrote:Niteowls playing it now Neutral
lol! I loved the first one a lot so was will be all over this one. Been able to import my DA:Origins save in but not seen yet the impact of doing that except to help unlock an achievement Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Seeing as you are playing that then...
Give me Two Worlds 2 Razz lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Scabby McGash wrote:Seeing as you are playing that then...
Give me Two Worlds 2 Razz lol

I shouldn't really have bought Two Worlds 2 as I couldn't afford it. Was an impulse buy when I saw it on the shelf, had never seen a copy before. Now just need to find another copy of Tales of Vesperia after mistakenly trading my last copy in.......

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Is that a hint of a trade i smell sir? lol
If my amazon order gets pushed back again i would happily go out and get you T.o.V for Two worlds 2?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Sorry I tend to keep RPGs for the collection. Think I have found a £30 copy of ToV which is better than the £70 it's going for on eBay Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:56 am

I about 25 hours into this and although I love it it's starting to get a bit repetitive and grindy. I think with the first one , although it had it's flaws, I was hooked on the story and the depth of the characters and this one seems to be lacking the depth. Makes me want to go back to Origins more than anything else Sad

Also I am sat with the DLC downloaded but can't play it as none of the achievements are working apparently. I remembered it took them months to solve the same issue on the first one. You thought they would have learnt Shocked

I passed the metaphorical wall and flew through the last section. Just finished my first playthrough ended up on level 23 and with 850G taking just shy of 40 hours. You can get up to 950G on one playthrough but I messed up early on it seems with one of my companions that has effects later on. Need a break before going back to finish the 1000G definitely easily do able in two playthroughs.

Never got close to being as good as DA:Origins but it had its good points. It was all made worthwhile at the end though as it is clearly set up like Mass Effect 2 with this being the "bad" section of a trilogy. Looking forward to number 3 and the DLC for this one Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum